"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

You're ugly unless I tell you otherwise.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
So you want some pvssy eh? Well hell yeah! Man, if you don’t want to score some fine ass, get the fvck off my post.

Still here, huh? That’s what I thought.

I’m not going to tell you about your brain and why people do what they do, forget that. Let’s go out there and start scoring some ladies, and getting happy. Being a Don Juan scientist is for those of us who genuinely strive to reach that level, the majority of you don’t care about it (which is why the majority of my posts are directed towards that crowd).

Let’s get started right off the bat.

SELF IMPROVEMENT

We want to take what we are now and get us better, right? Again, if you don’t want to improve yourself – feel free to get out of my post. I don’t want your lazy ass filling a seat when someone of more value could be asking me your foolish question.

So how do we improve ourselves? I really don’t need to tell you, but because you most likely at this point lack any real, physical testicals, I’ll help you out.

1. You’re ugly.

Sorry dude but its true, you’re simply hideous. I wouldn’t want to be seen with you! If my friends saw me hanging out with you, hahahaha I’d tell them you threatened to kill me if I didn’t talk to you or something.

?? You disagree with me? Or you agree with me?

If you agreed with me, you have just been diagnosed as either a very accepting person, an over-trusting person, or one with unhealthily low self-esteem.

Anyway, you’re probably ugly – and if you’re not, that’s no real advantage (Sorry to break it to ya bro, but a body without a penis isn’t to pleasing to the ladies), so you need to start changing some things.

First off, are you satisfied with your haircut? Well I’m not. Go get it cut. NO ****ING EXCUSES. “Oh I like my hair!” I don’t care, if girls are not sleeping with you left and right, your hair needs work.

See a male hairdresser, homosexual or not – females will **** it up.

2. I’m going to beat the **** out of you.

Are you scared? You sure as hell shouldn’t be you pansy. If you aren’t confident enough to think you can beat the **** out of me, regardless of ever having seen me – you need to get to the gym ASAP.

“Oh but smooth I’ve never seen you!” I don’t ****ing care! (Are we sensing a trend here?). I don’t give a **** how you look; I already said that – so stop rationalizing your weakness. CONFIDENCE you dumbass, CONFIDENCE – THINK ABOUT IT.

So get yourself in the gym unless you’re absolutely certain you could beat the piss out of me!

3. You dress like a homo.

Naw, I’m not going to tell you to dress like a metrosexual – or some firemen or some **** like that. You need to look clean though. No *****es want to get with some UNVALUEABLE guy. Chicks see your value with your clothes man. Clothes MAKE the first impression. Dress to impress (Unless of course you are completely satisfied with masturbation).

What does that mean? Look around. See the kid who’s banging the hottest girl in the school? Dress like him. (Yeah I know I’m brilliant, why didn’t you think of that?!)

4. You smell like dirty ass.

You smell unacceptable. Even if girls are complimenting you, I am certain that you smell similar to a petting zoo, or perhaps a dollar store.

5. Clip your damn nails.

They’ve got scum under them, they’re femininely long… I realize that opening soda cans is an amazingly easy feat for you, but I am afraid that you will have to sacrifice your soda drinking ease in favor of the vagina.

6. Your teeth remind me of a train wreck.

White teeth are attractive; you are not. It’s pretty simple.

A – B = X.

A = White teeth
B = Your teeth
X = Absolutely no sexual interaction.

7. You wish your teeth were as pasty as your skin.

Believe it or not, there is a sun out there – and it’s just waiting for you to come out and say hello. Fear not, you will not get skin cancer. If you do, you’re an albino and you have a good excuse for your skin – so disregard the sun.

People know how tan you are, and no one wants to see a man who’s skin shares a characteristic with their semen (the color).


…

Part 2:: COMING SOON
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Zoso

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Location
Zoso

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
If I where to beat the piss out of you wouldn't I smell like piss?


good post, for getting a male haircutting person should I go for the under 30 age or not care about age?
 

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Haha, I agree with you on everything except the "Getting built" part.


I mean, girls find built guys deathly attractive, but if you're like me, and cannot get built, they don't mind THAT much... ok, ok they do...




*runs and cries*
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Best friends? NAY
good post, for getting a male haircutting person should I go for the under 30 age or not care about age?
Can you tell me why age would matter again? If they're in the profession of 'hair cutting' they should be keeping up with style, regardless of age.

Originally posted by Best friends? NAY
If I where to beat the piss out of you wouldn't I smell like piss?
I like to wear pants when I fight, I guess you don't?
 

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
well if you pissed your pants and you fell or something on me and then the piss could get on me


So, why does a girl hairdresser mess it up?
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Best friends? NAY
well if you pissed your pants and you fell or something on me and then the piss could get on me

I'd be knocked out once the "piss has been beaten out of me".... Nice copout :D


So, why does a girl hairdresser mess it up?


The same reason why girls tell you to "be nice and get the girl flowers"
 

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
I was jsut being agrumentative about the smellin like piss thing



goood point on why not a female hair dresser(thanx for advice)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

dna17

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Good post SaA. In fact, your posts are of a consistently high quality.
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
smooth this post sound like so many that you have written

just bump the old ones

I wouldn’t want to be seen with you! If my friends saw me hanging out with you, hahahaha I’d tell them you threatened to kill me if I didn’t talk to you or something.
and your helping other be cooler, read an insecurity post

if my friends dont "approve" of who i hang/talk with they can go eat my ass

females will **** it up.
As badly as this post is turning out? it doesnt matter male/female if u go to super cuts

Chicks see your value with your clothes man.
another bad generalization...but dressing well helps

Look around. See the kid who’s banging the hottest girl in the school? Dress like him. (Yeah I know I’m brilliant, why didn’t you think of that?!)
thats possibly the worst advice ive ever heard

how about dress the way that you enjoy dressing, and the dude your talking about could prolly dress any way and get the same chicks...it isnt the clothes that make the girls want him...genious huh!?!

Part 2:: COMING SOON
please dont
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by drixsa
smooth this post sound like so many that you have written

just bump the old ones
and your helping other be cooler, read an insecurity post
if my friends dont "approve" of who i hang/talk with they can go eat my ass
As badly as this post is turning out? it doesnt matter male/female if u go to super cuts
another bad generalization...but dressing well helps
thats possibly the worst advice ive ever heard
how about dress the way that you enjoy dressing, and the dude your talking about could prolly dress any way and get the same chicks...it isnt the clothes that make the girls want him...genious huh!?!
please dont
:D :D You're an idiot sir.

You obviously did not understand the message of this post.

Read between the lines, I am not going to give you a ****ing cliffnotes to my post.

You know nothing :)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
You obviously did not understand the message of this post.

Read between the lines, I am not going to give you a ****ing cliffnotes to my post.
the message- changing some of your physical traits will get u laid?

really deap

cliffnotes? on this piece of sh1t? I'll pass
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by drixsa
the message- changing some of your physical traits will get u laid?

really deap

cliffnotes? on this piece of sh1t? I'll pass
Oh give me a break :)

You're pretty narrow-minded if you think I'm speaking literally...

Firstoff, did you miss the humor of this post? Obviously, or maybe you saw it and were to busy thinking about how I offended you.

How many posts of mine have you read? You randomly choose to remark on this one post, probably because its not PC.

I don't give a **** about you and your friends, and if you don't like my post - don't even comment. I don't care.

Did I ask for comments? No
When I want comments, do I ask for them? Yes

Do I think you're narrow-minded? Absolutely!

Good day sir ;)
 
Top