Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You're too nice

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't hear this too often but once in awhile I will from friends and co-workers and it annoys me.

IMHO, People that are too nice fail to do these two things:

1.) They fail to say NO

2.) They NEVER speak up

I don't do either of the two, I do say "No" and I do speak up. If I'm overcharged by a cashier or if the beer is flat I speak up. Would a person who is too nice do that? No......

Sure, I don't go looking for trouble, I am not a ball buster, I am laid back and I treat others the way I would like to be treated.

Does this make me too nice? Ridiculous

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Low IQ people and predatory people view kindness as weakness. You do need to show a little ruthlessness just to get them to respect you, even though they are making an illogical leap and their hubris will be their undoing if they try to act on it.
Very true with Low IQ and predatory personality theory, spot on.

Nice and assertive is the way to go through life. Never start stuff with anybody, but stand up yourself when your gut tells you to.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
lol i had a girl call me a a.sshole after i brought her a drink the other night which i thought she was going to buy me a drink and then i turned to the guy next to me and he said snitched up huh. I smiled and then brought the drink for her.

I honestly believe your in a better position if you give. Sometimes you might not be able to give and that's ok too.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I don't hear this too often but once in awhile I will from friends and co-workers and it annoys me.

IMHO, People that are too nice fail to do these two things:

1.) They fail to say NO

2.) They NEVER speak up

I don't do either of the two, I do say "No" and I do speak up. If I'm overcharged by a cashier or if the beer is flat I speak up. Would a person who is too nice do that? No......

Sure, I don't go looking for trouble, I am not a ball buster, I am laid back and I treat others the way I would like to be treated.

Does this make me too nice? Ridiculous
Also dude some of the hardest gangsters are humble nice people but if you cross them watch out. You wouldn't even expect them to seek revenge.

The hardest gangster of all time was Jesus Christ BTW and he's not out to seek revenge.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore unless your life is in danger. These loser friends of yours thrive on drama over the small things. They have no self control. They are probably envious of how you don’t emotionally overreact. People who do stupid things never get a reaction from me because in my world, they simply don’t exist. I treat them like they aren’t even in my presence. There’s nothing more confident than a person who keeps his cool

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people spend their whole lives getting trampled on. They are like a magnet for users and other nasty types of people.

Learning to say NO is important in life and another lesson for me was that you don't always have to be polite about it. Sometimes a bit of rudeness shows people that you're not the one to mess with.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I dont hear that I am "Too Nice".

I hear:
*"You might have commitment issues"
*"You can be selfish"
*"You can be very stubborn"
*"You are one of the busiest people I know"

All good things I will add. And I let them know that yes, I have an issue with jumping right into a relationship because I like to let things happen naturally. I also will say "I am recently single and just enjoying the dating life right now".....

I am stubborn and I can be selfish at times because I make the best decisions to benefit numero uno first and foremost.

And guess what? They all stick around. I have yet to run a chick off by being mysteriously honest.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Some people spend their whole lives getting trampled on. They are like a magnet for users and other nasty types of people.

Learning to say NO is important in life and another lesson for me was that you don't always have to be polite about it. Sometimes a bit of rudeness shows people that you're not the one to mess with.
rudeness only creates enemies. saw a bouncer tell a guy to fark off in the line at the club when he should be saying thanks for coming but your not getting in atm. come back when you sober up a bit. your welcome to come then. a bullet doesn't cost much for someone who wants to seek revenge on a guy who was rude to him.