Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You're not inherently screwed

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There has been a lot of talk on here recently about guys being inherently screwed with women. This is the portion of the male population that thinks they never had chance to succeed with women and never will. This is usually because of a handful of factors: height, weight, looks, physical issues, balding at a young age, etc. I'm sure there are a number of other things you can throw onto that list, but you get my point regardless.

Lately, there has been a huge influx of guys on here who would place themselves in this category, as doomed and without hope when it comes to dealing with the opposite sex. But, I have good news for them, because there is a very good chance that they don't actually fall into that category.

Now, I'm not going to lie to you. There are certainly guys out there who are inherently fvcked when it comes to attracting women, and that group is probably better off pursuing other hobbies. For example, I was out at a bar a few months back and saw a full-grown man who was about 5'0, 100 pounds. I turned around quickly from the bar and nearly ended his night with an accidental elbow to his forehead. The guy was dressed well and clearly trying to attract women and approach them. But all the chicks at the bar were either laughing at him or entertaining him in a "little brother" kind of manner.

That guy is screwed and is probably better off enrolling in a monastery somewhere in Europe. No amount of style, game, or PUA tactics will ever help his cause.

Fortunately, for the male population, the short man at the bar is an extreme outlier. He represents the five percent of the male population that is fvcked inherently. He can C+F till his mouth goes dry, and he can dress like Dwyane Wade, but nothing is going to hide the fact that he is the same size as a sixth grader. The same could be said for a guy who has some sort of serious physical deformity (it's sad but true).

But if you're 5'6 or 50 pounds overweight or balding at the age of 20, there is absolutely no reason to throw in the towel, because all these kinds of things can be compensated for and overcome. There is a humongous difference between being 5'0, 100 pounds and being 5'6, 140 pounds. The 5'6 guy can date girls who are 5'7 and shorter (the majority of the female population), and if he is really confident and secure about his height, he can date a girl who is 5'9 or 5'10. A guy who is 50 pounds overweight can wear baggy (but stylish) clothes or get on an all-vegetable diet to drop weight like water. The guy who is balding can wear a hat, use Rogaine, or just wear his hair shorter.

Regardless, you're not screwed, so quit *****ing about it. It's really, really getting old and is disrespectful to the few posters on here who really do have a whole lot to overcome.

This whole notion of some guys "just having it" while others don't seems to be really being propagated by two guys - potato and The Real Supreme. Both of them are borderline trolls and both have agendas. I've also seen pictures of The Real Supreme before. If anyone is inherently screwed, it's him. Why would any listen to either of them?

Either way, I'm really growing sick of guys coming on here and doing things like announcing an "early retirement from the game" all because they are 5'8. It really doesn't get much more ridiculous than that. I'm a hair taller than 5'9 and I've never once had an issue with my height. I've never even thought about it, and I've dated girls who are close to 6'0. You know why they went out with me? Because I wasn't at all insecure about them being taller than me. Frankly, it's because I don't consider myself short. The thought has never even crossed my mind.

If you're 5'6 and constantly freaking out about your height, you are screwed, but not because you're shorter than the average male. You're screwed because you're insecure and probably have some personal issues with your identity that you need clear up. The problem isn't your height; it's your confidence and self esteem. If you approach a girl and immediately think she is judging you for being short, chances are she will at some point notice that you are insecure about it and will lose the attraction she had for you. The issues with being short or being overweight or balding are indicative of a much bigger problem of poor self-image and lack of self confidence.

As a final example, we'll talk about my supervisor at work. The guy is 5'7, 300 pounds, and completely bald, and from what I hear, this is how he has looked since he was in his early 20s. If you don't believe me, PM me and I will show you a picture of him. I wish there is some way I could get him on here because he would give an earful to some of these guys who complain about being a few inches below average height or a few pounds overweight. If anyone is inherently screwed, it's him. But the crazy thing is, he pulls (or pulled) plenty of women. Now, I'm not going to lie to you and say they are all dimes, but most are in the 6-7 range, which is pretty damn good for a guy who is undersized and badly overweight. He is married now, but his wife is 6'0, blonde and from what I've seen in pictures, she was fairly attractive when they married.

The difference between someone like him and the guys on here complaining about being a little undersized or overweight is that he doesn't give a sh!t at all about any of his shortcomings. The guy is confident, charming, and easy to get along with. And if someone gives him crap about his physical appearance, he tells them to fvck off.

A lot of guys on here need to take a page out of his book because very few of them are inherently screwed. Posts about height, weight, and male pattern baldness really do nothing but bring the forum down a notch in quality.

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. I am tired of seeing these threads too.

I am a decent looking guy. I am not fat (recently lost some) or balding. I'm 5'11.

I have some status-the company I own does POS systems for bars, restaurants, and night clubs, so I know the owners, and often get V.I.P. treatment.

I was also a pro athlete, still know a lot of famous athletes, and still play with them ocassionally in practices and charity events.

I am not rich, but I definitely have the illusion of being so. I own two homes, one that I live in, and a vacation home on the lake, with boats and jet skis.

I also own a BMW.

Nothing I have is "knock your socks off nice", but I look great on paper, but guess what?

It rarely got to the point that any of that mattered, because even though my status would come up in conversation and get me some bonus points-my game flat out sucked. Girls would be interested and then split. Some would hang out, but generally not the ones I was interested in.

If I can look this good on paper and still occasionally blow it like I do, then I guess it's time for you guys to stop thinking that "if you only had the stuff I have" that you would be pulling chicks left and right. Because there is probably quite a few other reasons your not, that have more to do with the things you're saying/doing, more than it does with physical appearance and status.

Let's just all agree to improve on this crap together, working with what we have, rather than focusing on what we don't and manufacturing things that are "holding us back."

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. I am tired of seeing these threads too.

I am a decent looking guy. I am not fat (recently lost some) or balding. I'm 5'11.

I have some status-the company I own does POS systems for bars, restaurants, and night clubs, so I know the owners, and often get V.I.P. treatment.

I was also a pro athlete, still know a lot of famous athletes, and still play with them ocassionally in practices and charity events.

I am not rich, but I definitely have the illusion of being so. I own two homes, one that I live in, and a vacation home on the lake, with boats and jet skis.

I also own a BMW.

Nothing I have is "knock your socks off nice", but I look great on paper, but guess what?

It rarely got to the point that any of that mattered, because even though my status would come up in conversation and get me some bonus points-my game flat out sucked. Girls would be interested and then split. Some would hang out, but generally not the ones I was interested in.

If I can look this good on paper and still occasionally blow it like I do, then I guess it's time for you guys to stop thinking that "if you only had the stuff I have" that you would be pulling chicks left and right. Because there is probably quite a few other reasons your not, that have more to do with the things you're saying/doing, more than it does with physical appearance and status. In other words, you've got a long way to go before your DJ skills are maxed out, and these superficial things are "all" that's holding you back.

Let's just all agree to improve on this crap together, working with what we have, rather than focusing on what we don't and manufacturing things that are "holding us back."

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah cheers for that. I think half of it is trolls, and like one guy started it and then everyone thinks it's hilarious to create threads.

I'm reading Psycho-Cybernetics in between posting this good stuff.

I would just like to bring to peoples attention one scenario. Ok so I'm like fairly small, don't know my exact size but I would be in the bottom third of all the guys I know that are my age. Even though I know that logically emotionally it doesn't get to me and I don't think I'm 'small'. I always get people coming out to me thinking they are smaller, when they are taller, or people think I'm taller than I am. Coincidence? Anyone else experianced anything like that?

But yeah even if I was 5'0 I wouldn't give up :p