Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You're not alpha...

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not Alpha or Sigma or a Gansta if you need to prove it or have validation for it. The moment you question yourself whether you are something or not, that is the moment you stopped being that (assuming you ever were that).

Furthermore, I personally don't believe in such concepts. I can understand why men can be fascinated by the concept of Alpha or Sigma. I mean, after all, it is primal to have such a level of value within a tribe but recognize that you will never fit into one single label. You should be much broader and have much more depth than that.

My two cents.

Modern Man Advice

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly can't think of anything more alpha than bragging about being an alpha
Well I can also brag about identifying as an attack submarine but that doesn't actually make me into one.. ;)

Being a leader of men and a guy that all women want isn´t just something you can be with just stamping "Alpha" on yourself, (Or sigma for that matter).

The world has to perceive you as one too.

It is also a state of mind.
Some are pure born natural alphas per definition, while some are learnt alphas, but it not in the nature of all people to take this form because its against their inner core nature as they are born followers. Many want to be perceived as alpha and call themselves that (because of the status it brings I suppose?), and try to convince the world around them that they are that.. But they are just fake alpha's if anything. However: The learnt alpha has to be developed into one usually through hard work and self development.

But calling yourself that doesn't make you into one.

Last edited:

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will tell you how this works. It is based off primitive control of an environment/social group. When you control an environment, people HAVE to respect you, or they will face negative consequences. The girls are no different. When you are pursuing the girls, you WILL pursue them in a way that does not cost you respect. In the back of your head you always remember that if you allow one person to disrespect you, you can loose the respect of the whole group. You naturally feel the urge to talk to the girls with "good game" which is basically pursuing girls in a way that preserves your respect first and puts getting the girl second. You also feel you have a right to have any girl in the group who is not taken; in extreme cases you have the power to make some pretty hardcore moves.

The alpha male is the one who others follow out of their own choice, not because something is written on paper. Women are a prime indicator of true alpha male status - girls see you with other girls and they know your for real; and having girls gives you serious self confidence and earns you respect from other men.

You think your cool cause you can approach any woman you want at the store or a club ? In our modern society, any guy can act like an alpha in an anonymous environment. In more ruthless environments, some dudes are going to come up to you and start harassing you for doing that. I have been at some seriously hood house parties, approached a girl who likes me but been forced to back down because some thugs came in to curve my approach.

Also, when you are the alpha, others are concerned more with what you think of them and you may not give a **** at all what they think of you.

Last edited:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are we trying to make abstract placeholder terms literal again ?

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are different definitions and opinions on the differences between Alpha and Beta males. I recommend the book "Beta Male Revolution" by Alan Roger Currie. ARC views Alphas and Betas from the perception of females, which I believe is most beneficial for guys on this forum since dating and relationships is what most of us are here for. A true Alpha male is a man is who is erotically dominant, focuses a lot on himself, has above average bedroom skills, and is unapologetic about his non committal and promiscuous lifestyle. These men naturally have an abundance mindset, rarely believe in monogamy (unless it's to co parent or raise children), and tend to be extremely confident in themselves and direct with females by knowing and expressing what they want without hesitation. Alphas are also usually very committed to fitness and maintaining their best physique. Beta males tend to be more career driven, have very competitive ego's, and often fall under the "nice guy" category which leads many of them to struggling with women. ARC categorizes two other hybrid delineations: Alpha male with a few beta traits, and Beta male with a few Alpha traits.
There are guys who are alpha with men, but have issues with women. Those of us who know how things work loose a little respect for these guys. There are gangsters who are simps. Serious. These guys won't hesitate to put a bullet through someone, but they have trouble managing their girlfriend. The problem is when someone disrespects you, and you allow it, others begin to loose respect, because they believe they can disrespect you as well. To be alpha with women is for them to respect you - something you choose.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro this is complete bull crap lol Just because you are rich doesn't make you alpha. Most of the time these dudes are so rich they don't need to be alpha to get the sexual companionship from a women. They are High Value more than anything.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's rare for a true alpha to even have one "girlfriend" and even if they do, they don't stress about it, or put much weight into what she thinks. So you as well are saying some complete nonsense.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, you guys got it all confused! BEING RICH AND SUCCESSFUL ISN'T ALPHA! it's high value. A dude with money and high success can still struggle to satisfy women in bed, and get cheated on by his wife and girlfriend who is using him for his resources. WAKE UP

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because you are rich doesn't make you alpha.
True indeed!
But some of the traits needed however to be successful is part of the "Alpha characteristics/persona" that a true Alpha inherit and master naturally.

There is loads successful business leaders that are far this type (E.g. Alpha/Sigma) and are lower down the social ranking ladder as a beta or even lower. Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos are excellent examples of nerds that stuck rich and yet still they are just that. Beta nerds.

You don't have to be rich to be a Alpha persona, but it helps of course in some ways if you are that too.

This dude Corey for example which is mentioned Rollo Tomassi in his book "The Rational Male" and is down to the bone a born natural Alpha:
He is just a ten and not rich at all. Some would even call him a loser. But as far as the ranking in the social ladder is absolutely an Alpha persona in his social circle. Women want him and guys would kill to be like him.

Last edited:

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True indeed!
But some of the traits needed however to be successful is part of the "Alpha characteristics/persona" that a true Alpha inherit and master naturally.

There is loads successful business leaders that are far this type (E.g. Alpha/Sigma) and are lower down the social ranking ladder as a beta or even lower. Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos are excellent examples of nerds that stuck rich and yet still they are just that. Beta nerds.

You don't have to be rich to be a Alpha persona, but it helps of course in some ways if you are that too.

this dude Corey for example which is mentioned Rollo Tomassi in his book "The Rational Male" and is down to the bone a born natural Alpha:
He is just a ten and not rich at all. Some would even call him a loser. But as far as the ranking in the social ladder is absolutely an Alpha persona in his social circle. Women want him and guys would kill to be like him.
You get it!

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
As had been said the title is conferred by others not something you claim for yourself except through action.

I’d venture to say that if you receive messages like this, you’re probably just fine, labels be damned:
98B346EA-EB95-4ED8-8138-09BCDFD9FA4F.jpeg 0FEA4198-60E8-4DAD-B1EA-49B1A836671E.jpeg FA204843-2DF3-41CD-9D94-0BFCA1D6C6F3.jpeg
Different chicks in each case…

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
As had been said the title is conferred by others not something you claim for yourself except through action.

I’d venture to say that if you receive messages like this, you’re probably just fine, labels be damned:
View attachment 8808 View attachment 8806 View attachment 8807
Different chicks in each case…
How do you know she's not stroking your ego? After learning game, a girl told me she's never met a guy like me who took control of dates, always knows what he wanted, a guy she can look up to, etc...

But again how do I know she's not stroking my ego? There's an alarm who went off in my head... Like Rain Stone said in his book "We are the communists? Better stay vigilant Mr. President."

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
One person doing it is random, but getting this type of feedback (that’s three different chicks) repeatedly is a trend. Unless they’re all reading the “get one over on a guy” handbook it tends to hold some weight. I was going to post more such screenshots but the interface only supports 3 images at a time.

How do you know she's not stroking your ego? After learning game, a girl told me she's never met a guy like me who took control of dates, always knows what he wanted, a guy she can look up to, etc...

But again how do I know she's not stroking my ego? There's an alarm who went off in my head... Like Rain Stone said in his book "We are the communists? Better stay vigilant Mr. President."

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, unless you're doing what women want you to do then you're not an alpha male. And of course that's the main purpose of a man's life, isn't it. To please women.
Correct, but then you're cuck, simp and so on and so on... which isn't what is implied in that text:
You're not a real alpha male if women don't see you that way,
- then you're just a a beta male.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Musk isn't alpha. I have heard stories of his employees blackmailing him, and we all know how he simped out over amber heard.
He's a total nerd... A good nerd maybe in some ways, but still a nerd. :rofl:
But also a hypocrite which is why I personally do not like him much.

He is warning about the dangers of A.I and it will be the end of and yet he owns two A.I companies... :mad::eek:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Well no one is going to believe this, but I met the guy and talked to him for about 30 minutes 1:1 at a gathering in 2010. He’s actually (or was) a really cool cat.

Captain of Industry Atlas
Shrugged style.

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well no one is going to believe this, but I met the guy and talked to him for about 30 minutes 1:1 at a gathering in 2010. He’s actually (or was) a really cool cat.

Captain of Industry Atlas
Shrugged style.
Does not take away from the fact that he folded to amber heard and the member of his management team that blackmailed him. The guy thinks he is hard, but once someone tries to exit his life he whines.