"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

"You're mean!"

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
Originally posted by Lifeforce
Teasing is great to do with girls, as long as she understand it is playful, when she feel the teasing have hurt her ego it is not fun anymore, it is counter productive, if she had no attraction at this level then she would leave.
Sure she could respond good to it and laugh, then you are doing something right if it is not a courtesy laugh or smile. If you read what I wrote above unforsaken you'll see my point. She does not call ******* because she is attracted already.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by Lifeforce
Sure she could respond good to it and laugh, then you are doing something right if it is not a courtesy laugh or smile. If you read what I wrote above unforsaken you'll see my point. She does not call ******* because she is attracted already.
whoops, I missed that part. I apologize for calling you out.
 
Last edited:
Top