Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You're biggest fvck up with a chick.

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 20 I met this 22-year-old hottie that I guess really wanted me... there was even a point where we were in her king-size bed watching a movie, and when I failed to make a move she started grabbing my arm and stroking my hands...and I froze up and didn't do anything X-(

And then of course I thought I was over these problems, and yet just last night I struck up a conversation with this insanely hot chick at the gym...turns out she's a figure skater who trains like 4+ hours per day. She was definitely giving out some IOI's but I left her with just a "hey well it was nice to meet you - maybe I'll see you back here some night"

Dumb me. Dumb dumb dumb

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
That's not much of a fvck up. Sex was far removed from that, so many things could have gone wrong there that werent even your fault.

Age difference/Possible still being with boyfriend/ knowing her mom as well/ and the attitude at times. Chick did come off at times like she was all that. (Perhaps putting on an act to 'impress' me somehow..but I doubt it.) Though a few times I did catch her in the store doing nothing but walking by and once I purposely kept to myself and noticed her looking out of the corner of my eye at me possibly wondering why I didn't come up to her. (This was before the last time I saw and spoke with her.)

I think I've gotten to the point where I not only don't put the pvssy on a pedestal but blow chicks off that start showing red flags. (Like the chick I work with that started talking about smoking weed (sometimes before coming in to work) and getting drunk every weekend. I smiled and nodded my head to it politely but that sh1t turned me off.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Past loooong ago fvck ups when I was in my teens were:

A chick I had worked with told me right to my face she wanted me to fvck her, drove me home and I told her I had homework to do. LMAO. She was nasty looking though. So it wasn't that bad. Hahaha

Another chick at another job I worked at was going back and forth with me over orange soda and she wanted to 'try it' as she claimed she never had. Later on she told me she wanted me to grab her and take her into the break room and fvck her brains out. I don't remember the rest but eventually a friend of mine fvcked her.

Another chick I had met out and dated I became too clingy and it turned her off. Later on now that she's married she always tells her friend (my friends wife) that if she would have dated me and blah blah blah. At this point I'm glad I fvcked that up. I wouldn't want to be stuck with a chick that long. Too many better out there.

My first girlfriend was the absolute worst. Chick cheated on my (fvcked) a close ex friend, cheated and banged a few other dudes while we went out and I was the faithful one. I was almost at the point of a nervous breakdown and didn't want to believe anything anyone told me but believed her EVEN while she was dumping me for an older dude who had all the nice things fancy car etc. Thank God that sh1t happened though. I needed a wakeup call.

(Not that being faithful has changed me I just don't see the point in cheating regardless. I'd just break up now with a chick and keep it moving. Never looking back. Just learning from the experience.) Nothing to prove to a chick nor doing it for her as I can't control anyones actions (if they sill are going to cheat or not) but doing it to stay true to myself.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
These are NOT in chronological order, just random order.

1. Mike vs. the m a t c h girl with the dog. Mike was barking up the wrong tree.

Mike: Let's meet for a drink.
HB: I don't want to meet for a drink.
Mike: Let's meet for coffee.
HB: I don't want to meet for coffee.
Mike: What do you want?
HB: Just come over.

She showed me her apartment (and bedroom). I sat on the couch with her, watched tv, and played with the dog. She suggested I get going after a while.

2. Law students from m a t c h usually like to makeout and more, if Mike will turn the friggin' movie off.

On the third date, we are watching a movie at her place. We start making out. I let the movie (a comedy) continue playing because I didn't want to get up and turn the TV off and interrupt the moment.

A REALLY REALLY funny scene happens. I'm the auditory type, so even with my eyes closed and heavy kissing, and I'm still hearing and following the movie. I pull back slightly and burst out laughing. I couldn't help myself.

She got totally offended and never spoke to me again. Mind you, she had kicked her roommate out for that night.

3. What could have happened in Vegas, doesn't stay in Vegas. It stays in your head (to haunt you forever).

It was 2am, my buddy and I left the club with no luck. Walking through the hotel lobby, these two HB8s approach me.

HBs: "We just got back from such and such bar. Where do you think we should go now?"

I'm tired, drunk, and so smart I'm stupid sometimes...
Plus my first instinct is to help people.

Mike: There's this cool place up the street called xyz. You should go check it out.

Facepalm.

3. Seeminginly impossible pulls really could be possible. Vegas F-up Report part Deux.

This cute Texas girl approached me at a club. She was maybe low 20s. We danced for a while, but couldn't do much because she traveled with her mom. Her mom was also in the club. Finally, we realized that both of us were staying at the same hotel. She even asked "What FLOOR are you on?" I told her which one and how I had a great strip view. I number closed her because her and mom had to leave.

I figured closing her was IMPOSSIBLE with mom. I was soo stupid.

I could have texted her later that night or introduced myself to her mom and said the daughter and I were going to "gamble" (ie play slots) for a while, then snuck her upstairs.

We met up the next day, but her BT went to zero. The club high was gone.

I'm still kicking myself from here to infinity....

4. New Years Eve. Mike didn't drop his b*lls at midnight like T i meZ S qua re even though it was handed to him on a silver platter.

My buddy and his gf had a NYE party at their apartment. His gf was a gracious host who invited a single friend of hers just for me. I sat next to this girl on the couch, but didn't attempt the midnight makeout.

They even put us up in the same ROOM together. I just froze up. She was cute too. She was lying in bed reading a catalog. The only words I could get out of my pussified mouth was, "So, whatcha reading?"

She just rolled her eyes at me, turned the light off, and went to sleep.

I rubbed one out on the floor and went to sleep.

Next morning...

GF hostess: So Mike, did you like my friend so and so? You should get her number. Want some breakfast too?

Mike: That's ok. I need to get back home (and b*tch slap myself lol). Thanks for everything.

5. It's good to feel wanted, bad to be stupid.

I was on top of the bed with my gf (at that time) from y a h o o p er sonals. We hadn't done it yet. We were grinding very HARD.

HB: OMG I want you soo bad

Mike: <That's cute. I think that means she likes me :).>

Mike: <Just grinded. Never realized she wanted more. I didn't have the female translator then lol. "I want you = I want you in me.">

Last edited:

InnerHappiness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
I rubbed one out on the floor and went to sleep.
Sadly, I remember doing the same next to a passed out, topless chick in an empty apartment 200 miles away from home. I j!zzed on her and left.

drellum

Don Juan
Reaction score
few years ago, travelled to the other side of the world to meet another girl and spend a couple of weeks with her, leaving my girlfriend at home.

Of course, I had my lies all worked out and thought I'd got away with it. When we split up a year or so later she told me she knew.