Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You're being lied to

maphive

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're being lied to; you're being decevied. The actions that you have taken since your discovery of some smarmy site that tells you the steps to take to have your way with women are simply the proxy: The liar is you. The one thing that everyone has learned here is to not be yourself: Chage, improve, do whatever you fucking want to; you can incite riots or spend a tranquil hour underneath a tree. You have come under the assumption that you can't be yourself to achieve these goals.

But you're forgetting something.
This isn't you.

You lie to yourself to create an image of who you are. You go under these pathetic beliefs that you are becoming something. The truth is... you aren't. You're no different than you were back in your trite 'AFC' days when the world of women seemed impossible to you. You've discarded one crutch to have another.

Step back and look at yourself.
Rationalize every damn thing you've done.

Do you see yourself going to these forums saying stuff like, "Guyzzz. This girl sed she had a bf. what do i do?" Or, sans hyperbole, do you see yourself having to turn to these forums for guidance at all?

If you do then you're failing.

You will gain nothing by using these forums or whatever documents you seeks as guidance. You will only gain by using them as knowledge. You will learn nothing by knowing how to respond in your one infinitesimally pointless case where another individual responds in x or y manner. You will only learn by grasping the knowledge here as a whole. Getting the response to your long charade with girl x that remedies the situation does not teach you one god damn thing. Why? Because you aren't applying anything you've learned. You've become a fucking sycophant whom leeches off of what is posted here.

In this sense, you aren't yourself.

You are these forums. This festering pit of knowledge that can tell you how to get out of a certain situation. Or the pearlescent library that becomes an indispensible source of knowledge. You can let these forums get you out of your one simple bind or you can let them be the archives of knowledge.

Myriad jewels have come from here. But they're being hidden by the shit and piss of the deluge of worthless members now.

So, which one are you?
The guy who goes out and fucks up with a chick, walks away with a smile, and posts about misinterpreting buying temperature. Or, are you the guy who comes here and asks twenty questions about how to respond when a girl says hello to you?

One of those two people is themself.

Last edited:

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So we should not use your post as guidance then.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youre such a genious:rolleyes:

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In general, you're correct about using this information as knowledge and not guidance. It's mostly semantics, but I agree in general. And I don't really think this is breaking news- this has been covered many times. But yes, a lot of people here don't seem to understand it.

However, some people need to have some type of specific examples to get started. A totally clueless or socially inept individual can really be helped by going over 'lines' in his head for what to say and how to respond to certain things a girl might say. I think everyone will agree that for the best chance of success, memorizing scripts is not the way to go...but the whole point of telling a noobie some lines to say is NOT to neccesarily get him the woman he's quoting lines to NOR is it to mold him into a line-quoting, circumstance-memorization robot...but rather to get him used to the idea of talking to girls, and getting comfortable. The only effective way to be able to handle the plethora of possible situations that can confront you when working your game is to have experience. And the initial advice we give here is to gain experience. From then on it's all about gaining experience and holding to a few basic fundamentals.

And by the way, I almost never see this kind of 'say 'x' if she says 'y' -type advice given. Usually only in extreme situations. And still not often. What kind of stuff have you been reading?

-E-Z

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recognize your writting style.

maphive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JSH
So we should not use your post as guidance then.
Yeah, it's neat like that isn't it.

Originally posted by LikRetsam
I recognize your writting style.
Yeah, it's a shame when proper grammar seems to become a style.

Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
you should change your name to morphine.
Who the hell is that?

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get what your on about, but as E-Z says its gonna help those who cant complete proper social interaction.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why are you posting here then?