Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your worst cop encounter?

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's hear em.

Id list mine, but there's like 20 and I'm too stoned to remember most of them.

Street races, cops came, we ran, hid, helicoptors came, on drugs... yea lol

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got arrested at school last year. Dumbest thing I could do. Brought a gun to school the previous day when someone stole from me. I'm never doing that again. Luckily the cop let me off easy as soon as he got to know my personality. He realised that I wasn't criminal material.

I basically got expelled from school and got 4 hours of anger management. Got fingerprinted and photographed. You wouldn't believe how many girls called me wanting to go out after seing me getting arrested! It was insane. I was too depressed to even act on the offers.

Seems like a slap on the wrist, but believe me, it emotionally tore me apart. I had never been so depressed.

Luckily I learned from it and I'll hopefully never get in trouble with the law again. It took this experience for me to realise the law is serious!

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smoking pot in a parking lot, dumb yeah but still.. Cop couldnt find the weed and proceeded to beat the **** out of me with billy clubs. Sued but dropped suit after I ran out of money to pay lawyer.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NeonBase said:
You wouldn't believe how many girls called me wanting to go out after seing me getting arrested! It was insane.
How many? From your schrool or did you go in local news? is it a big school?

The worst thing happened to me that I was cycling on the walkway wrong way on oneway road.
Police car pulled me aside and the cop gave me a warning
I was already late from school. ****ers.

OOOOH yeah. I'm a bad boy! :whistle: :rockon:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me at 20 y/o and bleeding from the head: Officer, we just got attacked by a mob inside that bar!

Lazy cop: Son..... have you been drinking?

Me: uh, gotta go now

ntssv

Don Juan
Reaction score
My sober buddy failed the sobriety test, my drunk a$$ passed it, :whistle: followed the cruiser to the station to wait for my friend to blow a zero on the breathalyzer.

He drove again from there :D

I guess this was more a funny encounter...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
getting pulled over for doing 95 in a 55, looking for my wallet and I look back up a gun was pointed right at my head, getting drug tested, Miranda rights read to me, getting put in the back of a police cruiser, and then being told Merry Christmas and to slow down for being a first offense.

I was scared $hitless and haven't sped that quickly ever again.

comic_relief

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot Ice said:
How many? From your schrool or did you go in local news? is it a big school?
4 girls from my school. I thought they didn't know I existed. Of the 4 of them, only one of them was hot, but she just had to move right before summer break when she was talking about hanging out in the summer.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm...how about that one time i was drunk sleeping in my back seat; my car decided to roll backwards into a police car. Then i proceeded to get a dui while doing sobriety test whilst i was wrecked. Thats not even a dui cause i got my license back...FVCK THE POLICE. If anyone says im lying youre going to hell.

Reaction score
It happened a year ago, me and my friends and about 10 kids were having a BB gun war in a park. When some stranger called the local cops saying we had firearms so about 40 cops with flashlights, guns and sticks came and surrounded us told us to freeze. Took our firearms (plastic BB guns) away and took us all to the station. I ended up giving BS info and pretended to be mexican cuz I didn't have a ID on me and they let me go after a few hours.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah sh!t I don't like to remember this one. When the team from my town relegated from the first division the lads were so pissed of that we surrounded the garage to get the players when they come out to kick their *****y little arses.

All the lads were like crazy, we were destroying sh!t all around the stadium until some special forces got there. They rushed the place that we were positioned at. We were about 2-300, same as them.

I got a fvcking bat on my back that I thought I wouldn't move ever again from my neck down.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one of my two cop experiences:

(at the movies, watching the cops walk around telling people its time to leave cause its midnight and arguing with kids)

cop: do you have a ride home?
danno: yeah my friend is coming right now
cop: okay
danno: btw, keep up that war on drugs!

he looked at me like i was high (i wasnt) and asked if i thought drugs were funny. i replied that the war on them sure was, and he proceeded to search me. dumbass didnt even find teh cigarettes i had, i know he wouldve ticketed me too.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PeterNorthisawesome said:
I ended up giving BS info and pretended to be mexican cuz I didn't have a ID on me and they let me go after a few hours.
hahah:rolleyes:

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I pulled over on the freeway because I was falling asleep at the wheel, was catching a few Z's, and some arsehole trooper pulled over and had an attitude as if I was dealing drugs. He couldn't give me a ticket, because I hadn't broken the law, but he had one helluva nasty attitude.

Could have caused an accident, but I was too pissed off to fall asleep soon. So I got to the next rest stop.

Another weird one was when I got in my car and took off fast to beat a traffic light, and was pulled over for assault! Apparently a bloodied-up fellow had run by my car, unbeknownst to me, right as I was getting in. I was paying attention to the traffic light, so I didn't see him. The cop didn't pursue the matter after stopping me because I was obviously completely clueless about the situation, and certainly didn't look like I'd been involved in a fight.

Friendly Otter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Worst: cops gave me a fine for riding my motorbike over some lines in the street when I was in full control of the situation and no cars were in the vicinity (except theirs....).

Best: when the cops arrested the Gypsy who tried to rape my sister's friend onboard a Sweden-Finland cruise ship. My sister attacked him with a knife even though he had two comrades standing behind him, saved her friend, then called security who found them quickly and expertly and locked all three up until the police could get them. (Decent people should ignore the knife ban.) Though this is more a security-guard story.

You guys don't have any Best stories, I suppose? Nah, you're all badasses