Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your workout program

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Without posting all the specifics, I was just wondering how many days a week you workout and do the upperbody and lowerbody.

Some weeks I only hit the upperbody once and twice is max. I prefer to do a fullbody workout each day to get it done.

I also do cardio (short and intense ) a couple of days a week.

livin large

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I do as much cardio as possible. I also lift each muscle group 1-2 times per week. Usually I only do the legs once, since they're getting a workout with cardio.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree the one time a week for legs seems to be best.

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My routine looks like this right now, I change it like every 3 months though.
Sun-Rest
Mon-Chest\Tri
Tue-Back\Bi
Wed-Rest
Thur-shoulders/traps
Fri-Legs
Sat-Rest

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Full body workout 3 days a week. 2-4 sets per bodypart per day.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Monday: Biceps/Triceps/Shoulders
Tuesday: Chest/Back
Wednesday: Legs/Abs
Thursday: Biceps/Triceps/Shoulders
Friday: Chest/Back

..I'm thinking of adding Saturday to do legs and abs more, but I'll see how it goes. My legs respond a lot more to training than the rest of my body, hence the reduced workout.

ChevyLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't worked out for a couple months, but before that I worked out for 6 months straight with the same routine. Worked out monday, wednesday, friday resting the other 4 days and ate 3 meals a day from mon-fri and 3 meal replacers in between meals and I added 70 lbs to my benchpress... I liked the meal replacer a lot cuz it was 370 calories in one glass - all perfectly balanced protein, carbs, fat and tons of other things that your body needs - it even had creatine in it(along with lots of other muscle building nutrients)

My routine was

1.warmup
2.benchpress
3.bowflex
4.chinups
5.benchpress
6.bowflex
7.pullups
8.benchpress
9.bowflex
10.chinups

then i'd go upstairs and do a lot of dumbell exercises in my room with the tunage goin. had a 25 pound that I used with each arm independently and i'd do curls, lift it over my head then lift out to the sides then shrugs then i'd armwrestle it on my bed(anyone tried this?) back and forth with the last couple of reps just holding it from barely touching the bed with either side - palm facing up then palm facing down until I couldn't hold it anymore... armwresting a heavy dumbell on your bed helps your forearm and bicep a shiatload... I just wish I had lived in the city - I would have bought a 35 pound cuz I could do everything with the 25 pound for way too many reps by the time I stopped workin out...(wasted all my money partying before I had a chance to go to the city every time) I also did as many pushups as I could after the dumbell exercises and repeat the whole thing for 3 sets...
I'd make sure I had a bottle of water for my whole workout too, to replenish me and give me more energy.

Damn just talking about this makes me want to work out... but alas it is 5:30 in the morning and I just came on here cuz I've been working on distance ed for 14 hours today - from 1pm until 5am with a total of 2 hours of little breaks in between...lol - yep I'm a crazy mofo...(who knows - if i keep this up I might just become schitizophrenic!)

mikel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am just starting to workout again after about a 1 month break after the football season was done.

I am doing upperbody every other day, and have legs in between. I know its kind of vague, Just getting back in the mix. After a couple of weeks, I am going to do prob 1 muscle group 2 times a week.