Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your wingman/men

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think i would get one if i knew the pros about it.. anyone have any experience in it? or anyone thinking about finding a wingman? what does a wingman do for you if you were to approach a woman?

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if this is a true "wingman" thing, but a few buddies and I made this agreement:

If one of us has the chance of hooking up with a hot girl who has an undesirable friend, one of the rest of us is obligated to step in and "take one for the team" by occupying the beast-friend in some way.

For instance - About a month ago, I was at a party and this situation came up. I lost the Rock-Paper-Scissors battle to see who has to distract the other girl (this b!tch was heinous), and it totally sucked. My friend didnt even hook up with the hot girl, so I spent a solid hour and a half talking with her friend who wouldn't stop going on and on about her views on politics. Barf.

My buddy bought me a six-pack the next day for the effort, so I guess it wasnt a total loss. The moral of this story is that - if you have someone there who's got your back and helps ya out - pay them back :p

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand the concept of wingmen. My friends end up being **** blockers, and if I don't even like the girl, I just sit back and watch the folly of their competing.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats called "Jumping on the Gernade[sp?]" lol
as for wingmen..dunno, it boosts my confidence, I cna't approach groups alone. But then most of my would-be-wingmen are ****blockers when the time comes to get ass.
i'mt rying out a new guy tomorrow as my wingman, mall approaches. hopefully he doesnt' ****up[ahem: but he did tell a girl that i was pissed because he accidentally erased her # from my cell, and now shes beign a *****.]

Finch

Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience with wingmen is good. My buddy and I vibe off each other and get a good atmosphere and conversation and convert going. I generally just feel more confident with my buddy anyway. We also have the "take one for the team" rule going on, which is truly friendship there haha. Generally I just have a good time hitting on girls and hooking up with a guy who is good enough to get girls and get 'er done. I get best of both worlds, hangin out with the guys and searching for girls.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tactic
I think i would get one if i knew the pros about it.. anyone have any experience in it? or anyone thinking about finding a wingman? what does a wingman do for you if you were to approach a woman?
I got a wingman and a wingwoman at a party the other day and both of them weren't good for me.

The girl was drunk and when we entered a four set she immediately started talking about how pretty the girl was and some other sh!t...I busted on her like she was a lesbian and then her phone went off and I was left to entertain the masses myself.

The guy wing went up to try and work the set without me :confused: He said that he had a friend downstairs that looks just like him that they should meet or something, lol. Apparently that didn't work either because they didn't come downstairs.

IMO, a wingman is just as the commerical for beers implies. A guy who runs interference while the guy can work his game free of distractions