Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your wife/GF gives away lingerie she was wearing for cash.. Cool or trashy?

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
heres a reflective situation for you boys,

a female bartender im friends with became eye candy for a sleazy old rich guy who would come in to see her often. the guy has a history of getting drunk and sloppy, then offering girls money for things. like... letting him grab their butts or "accidently" graze their boobs with his hand as hes talking. in return, hell give them a fat tip.

with this bartender, hes even given her 500 bucks to take off her bra and give it to him. funnily enough this has happened multiple times.. of course he keeps trying to escalate and pretty much pay her for sex.

shes married btw

question is if it was YOUR girlfriend/wife, would you be excited about the extra money and think its funny how much he gives for her lingerie... or would you be disappointed and think of it as 'whorish' behavior?

a lot of the other girls who work in the restaurant say theyd do the same thing in a heartbeat... even tho they have BFs/husbands also.

thoughts?

-SLB

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you give a chick your underwear for 500 bucks? I sure as hell would. It may be trashy, but its free money. It all depends on where they draw the line, though. I'd be pissed if my GF took money to let someone touch her body though. Selling a bra is a different story though.

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
as long as her safety wasn't an issue i think i'd be ok with it

scammbone

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I trusted her to be able to control the situation, and not put herself directly in harms way I'd say thats a good profit margin. But she shouldn't make a business out of it.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have any problems with it, EXCEPT for it's very unlady-like (IMO.)

If my wife did it, there would be consequences.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's trashy as hell. The ass-grabbing/boob-grazing for cash stuff is just being a flat out whore, but the bra-giving is just very low class behavior. It takes someone with very little self-respect to act in this manner in public.

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That guy is going to be pissed when he's $4000 in the hole and just has 8 bras to show for it. For $500, he should just get a prostitute.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends. Is she going to split the money with me?

Honestly, I would never be in a LTR with a bartender anyway.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nivapimpru said:
My god guys. I'm reading this and I just can't believe how low life and trashy is USA; saddam and gamora style. Not it's not ok. Think about what type of children you'll be raising.
Totally, man. I don't know what's wrong with us. I mean, you'd think that in other countries women would be accepting cash for sex too...but for some reason it only happens in America! That's just WEIRD, don't you think?

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
strong like bull said:
heres a reflective situation for you boys,

a female bartender im friends with became eye candy for a sleazy old rich guy who would come in to see her often. the guy has a history of getting drunk and sloppy, then offering girls money for things. like... letting him grab their butts or "accidently" graze their boobs with his hand as hes talking. in return, hell give them a fat tip.

with this bartender, hes even given her 500 bucks to take off her bra and give it to him. funnily enough this has happened multiple times.. of course he keeps trying to escalate and pretty much pay her for sex.

shes married btw

question is if it was YOUR girlfriend/wife, would you be excited about the extra money and think its funny how much he gives for her lingerie... or would you be disappointed and think of it as 'whorish' behavior?

a lot of the other girls who work in the restaurant say theyd do the same thing in a heartbeat... even tho they have BFs/husbands also.

thoughts?

-SLB
Reflective? Nothing to reflect on. If you have to even ask...

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the replies

as for myself, my gf would seriously disappoint me if she did something like that. theres some things you just cant put a price on.

i asked though because it seemed so many other people thought it was "cool" and quick easy money.

:down:

-SLB