Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

your threads are 2 long

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Reaction score
most threads here tke ages to read, i suggest that people cut them down,thne there will be more replies.

just an observation

Reaction score
we gon keep making them long cuz we feel like it! If you don't want to read them because they're too long, then don't read them. plain and simple.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe youre just a bad reader.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont wanna sound *****y but thats how **** is. there are always things you dont want to do in life, but if u want to reap the rewards, u have to do them.
like staind says in the song fade "i only know that I can change, everything else just stays the same."

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading is fundamental. I know my threads are long but that's because I cover a lot of information. I could just say: "****y and funny" is an attitude and a mindset, not a technique... and be done with it. You wouldn't understand what the heck I was talking about.

The Matrix... Reloading

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Reaction score
look,
i don mean to be out of order or nothing, but u guys are *******s. ****ING *******S bar matrix,
i was just making an observation right?

matrix i understand your threads cover vast amounts of information i accept that, and your posts are good, a good post is a good post.

but you ****ers who call be a bad reader want to sourt your heads out. I just made a tiny observation,ya maybe i might no be the most patient man in the world, but cut me some slack, nobody wants to go thrugh a whole encyclopaiedia loooking for one vital piecce of information.

maybe less= more.

just a thought