"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Your thoughts on RBF? (Resting ***** Face)

GeezerBub

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Messages
51
Reaction score
12
Age
40
Location
Toronto, Canada
Greetings! I just wanted to ask you guys your thoughts on something I like to call RBF as in, resting ***** face. It has always been a great weakness of mine because on one hand, maybe they just look like that without realizing it. But I'm always afraid they're making that face because they are trying to communicate "Don't talk to me please!:mad:" because they don't wanna have to say it out loud. o_O

What do you guys think?
:confused:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

characternote

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
1,256
Reaction score
1,463
I think they are making that face because they think they are all that.

Ignore and move on to ones who want to be approached.
basically this. Although there is a chance it's just genetic lol (I actually have a strong resting ***** face! Can't help it. Lost count the number of times people told me they thought I was angry or sad or whatever when I felt happy lol)
I think mine is caused by a mixture of deep bite, smallish chin and naturally slightly downturned lips.
 

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
Greetings! I just wanted to ask you guys your thoughts on something I like to call RBF as in, resting ***** face. It has always been a great weakness of mine because on one hand, maybe they just look like that without realizing it. But I'm always afraid they're making that face because they are trying to communicate "Don't talk to me please!:mad:" because they don't wanna have to say it out loud. o_O

What do you guys think?
:confused:
Basically a license to do whatever you want. Approach and say whatever you want to them to try to get them to smile. If they still act like ice queen then just move on.
 
Top