Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your thoughts on RBF? (Resting ***** Face)

GeezerBub

Don Juan
Reaction score
Greetings! I just wanted to ask you guys your thoughts on something I like to call RBF as in, resting ***** face. It has always been a great weakness of mine because on one hand, maybe they just look like that without realizing it. But I'm always afraid they're making that face because they are trying to communicate "Don't talk to me please!:mad:" because they don't wanna have to say it out loud. o_O

What do you guys think?
:confused:

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they are making that face because they think they are all that.

Ignore and move on to ones who want to be approached.
basically this. Although there is a chance it's just genetic lol (I actually have a strong resting ***** face! Can't help it. Lost count the number of times people told me they thought I was angry or sad or whatever when I felt happy lol)
I think mine is caused by a mixture of deep bite, smallish chin and naturally slightly downturned lips.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greetings! I just wanted to ask you guys your thoughts on something I like to call RBF as in, resting ***** face. It has always been a great weakness of mine because on one hand, maybe they just look like that without realizing it. But I'm always afraid they're making that face because they are trying to communicate "Don't talk to me please!:mad:" because they don't wanna have to say it out loud. o_O

What do you guys think?
:confused:
Basically a license to do whatever you want. Approach and say whatever you want to them to try to get them to smile. If they still act like ice queen then just move on.