Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your thoughts on queen elizabeth dying?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
She lived a long life of luxury, privilege and wealth that virtually nobody can even imagine...yet was still beloved by her people.

That is REALLY hard to do and speaks to who she was.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is footage of the young Prince Charles, in a ceremony in 1969 in Wales. This was Season 3, Episode 6 in Crown. I found this particular episode to feel therapeutic to watch in the sense there is a sense of fulfillment watching this and reflecting at this current moment and seeing King Charles now.

The show reflected on how king Charles, as a young man, felt like an outsider in his own home, and he was taught hard lessons by his mother. To not take sides on any issue and bide his tongue and do nothing. Lessons and moments that make a part of who he is now.

Prince Charles (1969).

Today's King Charles' address (2022):

53 years later.

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to awe at age and things that have changed. This is 1952 at the age of 25 she visited Kenya and fed children.

Do it today and there would be a large scandal.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were still in c-uckified Britain, I'd be more worried about getting blown off the face of the fvcking planet in 108 seconds or less...or making utility payments this winter.

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
or making utility payments this winter.
Yep. Instead of buying oil and gas from Russia direct prices, they are buying Russian oil and gas from China full market value prices. It's a complicated sanctions package that works against sanctioning country -- it's nano tech hard to understand.

leonnyy

Reaction score
She lived so long that it seemed that she had become a part of life or so. One way or another, he influenced the lives of many people. I feel sad about this

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The funeral is on Monday. How are you planning to celebrate? Is there a holiday where you live? Taking the day off work?

I'm self-employed so I'm thinking of taking it easy on that day and watching the funeral on a large screen or something like that. Still thinking about what type of food I should get besides popcorn (which is still the best screen-food). Imagine they are closing all the Food Banks in Britain so that starving people who need help would be left to starve, maybe I should leave that part out then. The vanity of this all. Maybe I'll binge-watch Crown over the weekend/coming weeks. Anyone else have any creative ideas of how to mark this moment of history?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard that King Charles admired the way his mother kept an apolitical stance throughout her reign, and that he's going to try to do the same. I have to say I find that admirable also, she put aside whatever inclinations she might have had herself for the good of the people.

It's interesting to think that during my entire life (and the life of most people here) she had been Queen of England. That had been one constant. But all things change.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel mocked by the continuous reporting and therefore a simmering anger at the "news" corporations every time i see it.

Article after article that keeps blasting me with this and that about her processions, like im some sort of medieval serf who should celebrate and mourn the aristocracy's lives. As if it's assumed us lowly plebs should think she's so much more important, than us and the millions of struggling animals and people in this world, and feel a special sorrow for a person who mutually has nothing to do with me and who is just a person like any other person. I dont blame the queen herself, she is just a person, i blame the despicable media.

Last edited: