Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your The Wild card. . .

LiLPrOdiGY69

Don Juan
Reaction score
this post is alot like how i used to be. . .

Im sure besides guys new to the game and most AFCs there are people that think and feel they have the potential to be a popular guy at their school but dont act on it because they arent ready.

this concerns u if. . .

1) you catch chicks staring at you but are to afraid to act on it

2) people (mostly girls) already know your name and you've never seen them before

3) think u have good looks and dress nice but nothing seems to go your way with the ladies.

if any of these fit your persona, u my friend are a WILD CARD.

The fact is that chicks are attracted to u. yep thats right. You just may be the #1 (or close it) topic that the chicks are talking about. u just dont know it cuz ur scared to do something.

still not buying it?

Talk to 1 girl. doesnt have to be a hot a$$ chick just a chick dat has popular friends. somehow youll find out that this chicks been talking around to her girls. now ur popularity that u dont know about will catch on fire.

this is when u can make a move. find a gurl an' ask her out. she must of heard of u by now and if she hasnt than that will just give more reason for u to be gossiped over "behind the scenes".

My theorys not full proof but im sure there are wild cards out there just like i used to be. hopefully this will inspire them

GuitarOnFire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a wildcard for the past 3 years in high school before I found this website.