Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Teeth

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is very important consideration. If you have bad looking teeth no matter what its somewhat still a turn off with women. Its hard to smile and feel confident if your teeth sticks out like a sore thumb. I wouldnt mind hearing some input from others about it. Is good looking teeth very important?

Does anyone know any alternative to braces? (Any dental students here?) :confused:

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Of course, the nicer your teeth are, the better. But I don't think PERFECT chompers are required. Dental costs can be steep. Lots of DJ's here can't just spring for that outta their pockets.

So really, if you have the chance and the moolah, by all means, do it. If not, as long as they aren't like.... you know, an old 49'er gold miner's teeth, you should be ok. Just use some good toothpaste and try to keep them white.

unorthodox

Banned
Reaction score
In 1st or 2nd grade I fell and broke my front tooth in half, from that time until I was about 16 I had a brocked tooth. It does affect everything!!

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just use Scope before brushing your teeth and follow up with Aquafresh "Extreme Clean". I swear that toothpaste has lighted my teeth by a shade or two and your teeth look like they have been waxed after every brush.

TekPh0bia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm...growing up poor, lack of responsibility has resulted in my teeth broken off at the gum line, or near it. Suicide is looking sweeter every day...

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about it, more than anything it makes you less talkative because you might be worried how others may think of you.

Less talkative = Always good. (well not that good if you and her are together.) Women don't want to marry/be boyfriends to quiet guys.

Reaction score
Your Choice

I've been at the point where I thought my teeth (at the time) would destroy my chances with women. The whole thing was quite melodramatic (why me?!? kinda scenario) but the reality was I was just letting myself find an excuse. Once I figured that out I just went on as if it were business as usual while obviously working towards improving my teeth.

So bottom line no matter the state of your teeth you have two choices. You can decide to either go for women regardless of the current situation or you can let it stop you and end up wondering if some chick might have overlooked it anyway. And of course take steps to improving your teeth with either option.

omgwtfm8

Don Juan
Reaction score
Teeth are a lot. I think. If a girl has a bad grill, I'll next them right away. But that's just me being picky.

Embrace

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad teeth are just as bad as a zit covered face. IMO anyway.

Use crest white strips to keep your teethj white. Within a few days you see a difference. I used these for a while and they kicked ass.

You need to have a good looking smile. Smiling makes you look more attractive unless your grill's nasty.

Read the DJ bible.. this kidn of stuff has been covered :up:

I was lucky enough to have my parents pay for braces. I'm 17. I hated it back when I got them... I could care less. But now that theyre off and I have a nice smile I am soooooo happy. I didnt realize how nasty they were back then.. looking back on pictures and stuff.
Have insurance? I think they pay for some of it.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TekPh0bia said:
Hmm...growing up poor, lack of responsibility has resulted in my teeth broken off at the gum line, or near it. Suicide is looking sweeter every day...
I hope you don't mean that man....

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Embrace said:
Bad teeth are just as bad as a zit covered face. IMO anyway.

Use crest white strips to keep your teethj white. Within a few days you see a difference. I used these for a while and they kicked ass.

Do the Crest white strips really make a noticeable difference? I just got my braces off a couple months ago and the bleach they gave me doesn't seem to be impressing me too much. I have straight clean teeth, but I'd really like them WHITE!!! Like a shining Light!!

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mpimpin said:
Do the Crest white strips really make a noticeable difference? I just got my braces off a couple months ago and the bleach they gave me doesn't seem to be impressing me too much. I have straight clean teeth, but I'd really like them WHITE!!! Like a shining Light!!
You'll have to spend a sh1t ton to get them looking moviestar white. Over-the-counter products just don't do that. It's not even natural to have teeth that white.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you need dental work, get it. Even if I had to MAX out CCs or take a lone, I would get my teeth fixed. University denist schools will sometimes perform dental work at a much smaller cost than a practicing dentist. There may also be dental programs for low-income people, or you might find a job that has a nice dental plan.

Important to brush and floss properly. Not flossing is a good way to get gum disease.

It's never too late to start, even if all your teeth are rotten, you can get fake ones and no one will know.