Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"your such a nice guy"

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually yes i am right. one of my friends that i dj'ed actually had very high IL in me, possibly even liked me, and i remember she saying something similar occasionally. like if i would 1 out of 10 times do something nice for her, she'd say "whyre u nice this time, ur usually mean to me."

another time i had this acquaintance call me on the phone after i did some **** to her in school. of course she said i was mean to her (pouty tone) and asked what i was doing. of course i was at work. but yea, if she didnt have high IL, she wouldnt call me and tell me.

back when i was an AFC i had this egotistic girl say "ohhh you're so nice or such a nice guy." so i know, i know.

so yea keep in mind, if a girl calls you mean in a pouty way. it's a good sign. usually when a girl says that, it means "keep up the work" . so continue what u have been doing to them and dont turn nice guy on them.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you think about it, being the 'nice guy' in pursuit of women is the worst of all possible worlds. You really like a woman and long for her but you effectively castrate yourself by acting asexually and non-threateningly.

She is made to feel uncomfortable because you are pursuing her but not in any sexual way she can recognise, and this creeps her out. This is why nice guys usually also get the line 'I think of you like a brother' or 'let's just be friends'.

The ONLY time a nice guy ever succeeds with women is if he's not actively pursuing a woman. For example, I hooked up with a couple of HB9s at uni simply because I thought they were 'out of my league' and because I didn't stand a chance I was just 'nice' to them without pursuing them. Needless to say neither relationship lasted long.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been thinking about this and I'm a nice person, but it's not because I'm a wuss or lack confidence. It's actually the opposite. I'm happy with myself and I have no reason to be a jerk.

So if a girl tells you you're "nice", tell her it's because you have nothing to prove and that you don't let anything get to you. Maybe it will let her see that your niceness is a sign of confidence.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to know ******** to understand what kind of 'nice' she means.

Sometimes when women call someone 'nice' they mean a great guy, but MOST of the time, in my experience, it means lame, over eager to please, and asexual.

I don't think any girls that were into me ever called me 'nice', but they did say things like 'you're good to me', 'you're always considerate' etc.

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been thinking about this and I'm a nice person, but it's not because I'm a wuss or lack confidence. It's actually the opposite. I'm happy with myself and I have no reason to be a jerk.

So if a girl tells you you're "nice", tell her it's because you have nothing to prove and that you don't let anything get to you. Maybe it will let her see that your niceness is a sign of confidence.

-This is something us psych majors call "rationalization." :cool: