Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your scorecard this year

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So guys, another year nearly gone.

For me, a jolly good one overall. Added new notches to the bed post, and have a child on the way with an amazing woman..... I would never had thought that the year would end on this kind of high note....

To those of you who are depressed; Have heart. I promise you that although an overused cliche, it really is true that you never know what is around the corner.... I really have scraped the bottom, the lowest part of the barrel this year..... but im now skimming the cream, and it all happened quickly and easily...it could for you too....

To those who are EXTREMELY depressed, remember that suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems

To those who are on a roll - whats your head count this year?

All the best for 2013 boys....may your DJism be with you!

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know how its taboo to talk about success/lack of success and attach any emotions to that, but I feel that this sight wouldn't exist if guys didn't feel like studs when their wheels were going. That said, I felt successful at points this year. Dated some 21 year olds, some 41 year olds and everything in between. The positive part of the year easily came from my travels where I met the hottest and most interesting women when compared to where I live.

The one thing I learned this year is that my game is tied to how I feel. If I am bored or lethargic, it is reflected in my game. As a naturally intellectually curious person, boredom (with people or otherwise) is a death knell to my game. This year featured some of that. Many of my friends are migrating towards serious relationships and I am being left behind. Additionally, the women I have liked (not just sex, but otherwise) have not worked out. This has created a challenging situation. Im not too down on it, but its not something that makes me happy either.

As for an actual "scorecard", I am sure many people would be envious if I actually kept a runny tally. Oddly enough, this brings no real "joy" or anything of the sort - indifference. Many who have walked this path probably reach this point. As to whats next, this I am unsure of. Will have to wait and see..

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5 this year. Near 6, didn't close that one. Not all great quality, but I met my current gf and been with her for over 3 months now. Still ****ing like rabbits. Going good. I'm more honest with myself now though, I definitely crave variety. Got some attention from a 19 yo, but failed to get her out.....not sure I'd cheat anyway but this site has helped so much with not getting complacent inside a relationship. I hold the frame much easier now.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
11 this year, with 9 from October onward. I was going through multiple career changes (built up to running a personal training department at a $1.2m commercial gym, then quit, then went to work doing freelance design/IT for a startup company, then funds ran out, then started bartending, which I love, and am starting to get into the downtown hotspots now), and soul searching most of the year and completely ignored women. I'm going to write a 'year in review' article, but mainly 2012 was a big introspection year for me. It might seem silly, but I finally kicked my #1 time wasting habit - video games. It's been 5 years since I watched tv. 2013 is all about being effective/efficient with my time.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Head count is 17 if I count correct. I probably forgot some and will come back to me later.

Summertime was the most fun for me though. In the summer I was driving to Atlanta every weekend. I was meeting girls every week and met a whole bunch of people. 28 year old Law Student, 22 year old spelman chick, 22 year old country girl, 20 year old fasionista, 29 year old Birmingham girl all included in this headcount. Even messed with a girl on the bad girls club.

I got 3 January to April (Was working and doing school fulltime so didn't have time to run through the ladies).

and 9 first two weeks of school. (Late August). I was on the biggest roll of my life then I met my girlfriend then eventually I said I was going to be faithful!!! Been faithful for a while now. Hopefully for 2013 and on it stays at one.

Von_S

Don Juan
Reaction score
A great year for me, I bagged 9 or 10 girls, made more money then I ever had, advanced my career, made a number of improvements around the house and really learned alot about myself. I look forward to building on all this in 2013.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3. That's right. 3. I'm no DJ and I'm focusing on finances. I've had better years. Not really worried about it. It's just sex.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
16 so far, well actually this was a work year so I wasnt spending any time really on going after the ladies, was dating a really cool girl or so I thought and was out of the game for most of the year. Broke up in Oct and been meeting lots of cool HBs

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went from the bottom to the "top", because of this site. Couldn't be happier with women and life. I'm a more complete person all around because of these imprOvements. More the person I've always wanted to be and thought I could be. Don't really wanna post my lay count, but things have gone really well :)

Von_S

Don Juan
Reaction score
muscleman said:
This makes me wonder though, how much are the 'average' guys banging?
I've heard the saying "10% of the guys do 90% of the fvcking" while I doubt the numbers are accurate I've always figured it mostly boils down to the haves and have-nots when it comes to getting laid.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
If that's per year, then the number has still risen by a LOT for all men. I mean, I thought the average lifetime partners was under 10 for men (I remember reading about that somewhere a while back). Even if it's 1-2, that's still 50 or so lifetime partners, which is a lot.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
muscleman said:
If that's per year, then the number has still risen by a LOT for all men. I mean, I thought the average lifetime partners was under 10 for men (I remember reading about that somewhere a while back). Even if it's 1-2, that's still 50 or so lifetime partners, which is a lot.
Aah but these 1-2 would only be in their prime/on a lucky year - the average year for an average guy would be like 0.2 if spread over the lifetime:D

Von_S

Don Juan
Reaction score
muscleman said:
I disagree with your math.

Figure a decent looking AFC starts getting laid around 19, has a couple of ONS and some LTR's and you figure by the time he's 25 he's had 6-8 lays. These guys love the notion of getting married so chances are he'll find some 6.5/7 to settle down with by 30. He'll be divorced by 50 at which point he's now 40 lbs overweight, bald, no style and is paying his wife alimony and child support. Maybe he bangs around with a couple of older broads or gets lucky here and there but I would bet in his lifetime he's had less than 15.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are still keeping track of how many notches there are on your bed post, you aren't there yet.

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I haven't bedded any, but seeing as though prior to this year I'd only made out with one or two girls I'm pretty happy.

Make out count is somewhere around the 20 mark, and considering they have all been on nights out with mates and I only knew one or two of them beforehand I'm looking forward to the new year back at uni. A tally we recently saw reckons that since September people at my uni have made out with an average of 4 people, I know I'm on at least 7 so it's all good ;).

I'm slowly getting there, only a matter of time before the real notches start coming in.

Gunner

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Six

But they was all new chicks,not broads I bang in the past

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dated 4 women this year, laid only 2 of them.

This year started out great: New Years in Vegas with a new girl friend.

Then declined hard a few months later when we broke up.

Met a few new women being out and a few online.

Beginning this year it has been WAY more difficult to meet/succeed with pof/okc women than any other time....I used to have a much higher success rate. The 7-8's think they can get 10's now,(so it seems) So I'm doing online a lot less now.

Recently met a girl who's in school for the same job I have, hitting it off good so far.

Last edited: