Your Reviews on Hydroxycut Hardcore: My personal review too

Vandermast

Don Juan
Reaction score
I began taking hydroxycut hardcore for 5 days now. They come in capsules in liquid form. As of now I have not noticed any of the claimed results except these (not a claimed result): very low breakouts of body acne throughout my arm (maybe 5 in total) I asked my fitness trainer at the gym and he suggest to discontinue use b/c there could be an ingredient that is causing it or that I am allergic too.

So far:

So far the hydroxycut extreme doesn't leave me so hyper like another fatburner I was taking (LIPO) When I would take Lipo my hand would jitter and shake. I sleep more deeply taking Hydroxhardcore and don't lose my appetite. However, I will discontinue using it every 2 days to keep the side effects at bay.

I want to know what your experiences with this fatburner has been and if you've reached the claimed results with it and any sideaffects similar to mine.
I want to achieve fatloss but I will not take it anymore b/c of the acne breakout, if you have another suggestion, I'm all ears.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
high protein, moderate fat, lower carbs, cardio, green tea, clean diet, don't mix carbs and fats, patience, consistency.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's a cash sink supplement. it's designed for people with lazy diets, and if you're one of those, chances are the supplement wont help you much. learn to cut with a proper diet, and you'll save a ton on supplements.

like warboss said, high protein / lower carbs + cardio on off days + 2-3 cups of green tea a day and you'll be set.

if you hate cardio, you can always increase your number of sets. you just need 1 failure set per muscle group to create potential growth, but the extra sets will burn excess calories for energy.

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only supplements you need while you're cutting are whey and glutamine. And if you find the fatloss has stopped you can resort to ECA (keeping in mind your diet is NAILED). Or if you've got a bodybuilding comp coming up you can use clen which is a bit more extreme.

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i miss the old ephedra based hydroxycut. i always use to wonder how my friend use to drink beer and eat pizza and still lose weight. those were some kick butt pills.

i've never tried this. but my sister swears by it, but her hearts probably going to give out one of these days. anyways she said if your looking to cut fat the old hydroxy way, then mix coffee and the cough medicine with the ephedrine in it and it's the same effect.

i never tried it and probably never will but would that work?

Vandermast

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE: Today I didn't take any of the pills. I am already on a high protein diet and low carbs. Replaced all my whites with browns, cut the soda, and am lifting only to cut.

RASH UPDATE: The acne is now starting to appear on my face, about 3 tiny bubbly looking pimples above my upper lip, I call them charlie's angels.

THEORY UPDATE: My cousin told me that it could be my testosterone levels spiking since I started eating these foods, workouts, and now taking the fat burner all together and that might be a cause to my breakouts. I have noticed I am getting more angrier than I usually do. The first thing I have noticed is that my muscles look tighter and not flobby, but still no cuts. I've been in the gym one and half months.

jordan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I take hydroxycut and i get great results. I eat right and also workout 3 times a week. I also do cardio for 45 mins each workout. I don't take the hydroxycut every day, just 3 time a week. Everyone get different results, just stick with what works for you.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are cutting after only working out for 1.5 months total?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOK!

P.S. slight acne is normal especially when you work out - you get all kinds of rubbing and stretching and sweating going on, and of course your hormones get jumpy.. So I really wouldn't pay attention to extra acne, unless you are getting TONS of it. Couple pimples a week is normal when you work out.

applaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
eat plenty of complex carbs. its about total caolories. if you burn more calories then you consume you will loose weight. understand?

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yeah, try to lose weight and eat high carbs.. yep, that'll do it. :yawn:

Vandermast

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

Hello everyone, thank you for your replies. I decided to use all of them. Which are to continue eating this way, using supplements according to how they work best with my results.

As a closure to this post, I called MuscleTech and explained what was going on and the guy told me where to send it back, I'd get a complete refund and his only response was that "Hydroxycut extreme shouldn't be doing that to you at all" So right now I will try to find something that works. I do not mind rolling out the CASH if the supplement actually HELPS my goals and works!

applaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warboss Alex said:
oh yeah, try to lose weight and eat high carbs.. yep, that'll do it. :yawn:
yes it will, as long as you burn more calories than you consume.

Apples have carbs. Oranges have carbs. Sports drinks and pasta have carbs. Lots of good foods do. Are you saying these foods should be avoided. Carbs are necessary and should not be avoided. Low carb diets are fads. In a year or so it will be somthing else and people like you will be on here preaching it.

Eat right. Burn more calories than you consume to loose weight. Consume more calories than you burn to gain weight. It's that simple really.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look Hydroxycut is BS ever since Ephedrine was banned in weight loss suplements it became nothing more than an overpriced green tea pill. Look heres my advice.

1. Get your diet and training in order. If you've done that your on your way

2. If you really want to use a fat burning sup that works go to a gas station and get some ephedrine and learn how to cycle it.

3. If you really want some powerful **** then look up clen and t3. But do your research b4 taking it.

suikeisuru

Don Juan
Reaction score
milrenkb said:
Look Hydroxycut is BS ever since Ephedrine was banned in weight loss suplements it became nothing more than an overpriced green tea pill. Look heres my advice.

1. Get your diet and training in order. If you've done that your on your way

2. If you really want to use a fat burning sup that works go to a gas station and get some ephedrine and learn how to cycle it.

3. If you really want some powerful **** then look up clen and t3. But do your research b4 taking it.

I would stay clear of Clen and T3 unless you have been lifting for quite awhile and have a nice solid muscle foundation. I speak from experience as I have used and am currently using it--it's not the most enjoyable substance to be taking. You will become very jittery--writing notes becomes troublesome for example.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
suikeisuru said:
I would stay clear of Clen and T3 unless you have been lifting for quite awhile and have a nice solid muscle foundation. I speak from experience as I have used and am currently using it--it's not the most enjoyable substance to be taking. You will become very jittery--writing notes becomes troublesome for example.
Good points. Your definatly right clen and T3 aren't exactly a cake walk and if your not careful you will end up killing yourself or putting yourself on the verge of it. However if you do have a solid base than take my advice. If not then listen to suikeisuru.