You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Please share this link with me Hank. I need this video hahaha. This is my achilles heel too.Being 100% honest, I can be a bit insecure - and a taddddd bit jealous - sometimes when I'm with a girl I see as 'out of my league.'
You'll laugh, but I have a particular AMS video bookmarked. It's about 5 minutes long, and I watch it once per day, especially when I'm seeing this type of girl.
The video is about not giving women validation. It also keeps me in check to hear him say, "We don't luhh them h0es over here."
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Need to avoid analysis of gender dynamics entirely. Fight club stuff. More difficult now because women are constantly bringing up misandric feminist talking points that trigger responses from me.
I can relate to both of these.Need to avoid unorthodox opinions in general because they make you see unstable, although this is probably impossible and not worth repressing. You can't repress everything about yourself.
actually all of thisI need to talk less
Stop acting Goofy/joking too much
Avoid interview style questions
Not ask about work or other boring subjects nobody cares about
I need to make more eye contact on dates
I need to start having fun on these dates and stop over analysing things