Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Red Flags and how you conceal them or overcame them.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you do to insure women don't auto reject ?

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being 100% honest, I can be a bit insecure - and a taddddd bit jealous - sometimes when I'm with a girl I see as 'out of my league.'

You'll laugh, but I have a particular AMS video bookmarked. It's about 5 minutes long, and I watch it once per day, especially when I'm seeing this type of girl.

The video is about not giving women validation. It also keeps me in check to hear him say, "We don't luhh them h0es over here."
Please share this link with me Hank. I need this video hahaha. This is my achilles heel too.

Reaction score
Nothing, I'm a black muscular southern frat boy Aries, usually they ditch pretty soon

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On a golf trip started talking with two girls... one grabbed my hand and looked at my ring finger and asked if I took my ring off.

Said I’m not married...she said ohhh no... that’s a red flag for us... have you ever been married ? I said no... they looked at each other... I said you girls? “ one was widowed... husband killed himself... other was on 2 divorces” I politely said your right in nothing but bad news and started talking to a 20 something throwing darts ... so I guess that’s my red flag and I laugh about it!

TheProspect

Reaction score
Need to avoid analysis of gender dynamics entirely. Fight club stuff. More difficult now because women are constantly bringing up misandric feminist talking points that trigger responses from me.
Need to avoid unorthodox opinions in general because they make you see unstable, although this is probably impossible and not worth repressing. You can't repress everything about yourself.
I can relate to both of these.

I can be overly analytical & philosophical and argue things dispassionately while expecting others to be able to do the same (or at least acknowledge my perspective/ideas). Most women become defensive & react emotionally instead of rationally and this will suck the fun out of the interaction and I’m 50% to blame for it, as my tone can be a bit stubborn & abrupt. Even if a chick is calm and rational, she’s not going to get turned on by my analytical opinions.

I also can act hyper and eccentric at times, which is not necessarily a bad thing, mostly for the purposes of trying and getting a laugh, but to some I can come off as unpredictable. Combine that with my checkered past (drug abuse as a teenager, random fist fights when I was younger, legal issues), and that can easily be drawn up as red flag behaviour from a third persons perspective. However, I know deep down my eccentric humour is just basically a character I formed growing up as a coping mechanism. And my past violent & drug use behaviour as a youth was due to poor role models and peer influences, both of which I’ve since overcame.

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes to women, I have to consciously control my urge to provide advice when they b1tch and moan. Need to remind myself women complain about their issues merely to hear themselves talk and not to seek a way out of their problems. My rational mind's knee-jerk reaction is to provide them a solution to their woes....this is the quickest way to turn their pvssy into an arid landscape.

When it comes to men, I have to remember not all guys who are seeking advice, are willing to rip back the societal veil of lies they've been immersed in their whole lives. I've come to realize my biggest critics of my personal views are not women, but other men who prefer to remain disillusioned in their blue pill fantasy land, rather than seeing the world for the harsh reality it is. Now I am very selective in who I mentor and curtail the harshness of my views accordingly.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I need to talk less

Stop acting Goofy/joking too much

Avoid interview style questions

Not ask about work or other boring subjects nobody cares about

I need to make more eye contact on dates

I need to start having fun on these dates and stop over analysing things

Reaction score
I need to talk less

Stop acting Goofy/joking too much