Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Penis Didn't Come With a Manual. Here is one.

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Soap

Originally posted by Raptured Phoenix
There are many different kinds of soaps, personally I just use a deodarant soap to wash my body, along with my penis, while I take a shower.

If you get soap into your urethra however it will sting for a little bit. If you want to use a really mild and gentle soap get Dove brand.
but it said for people with foreskin to wash with soap. . . im confused.:confused:

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes you wash with soap but just like washing your face with soap you avoid getting soap in your mouth and up your nose, you intentionally try to not get soap inside of your penis. (in the hole you pee out of)

P.S. Ill check my PM's now

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Penile Cancer

Description of Penile Cancer

Cancer of the penis, a rare kind of cancer in the United States, is a disease in which cancer (malignant) cells are found on the skin and in the tissues of the penis.

Men who are not circumcised at birth may have a higher risk for getting cancer of the penis. A circumcision is an operation in which the doctor takes away part or all of the foreskin from the penis. The foreskin is the skin which covers the tip of the penis. A circumcision is done on many baby boys before they go home from the hospital.

Like most cancers, cancer of the penis is best treated when it is found (diagnosed) early. You should see a doctor if you have any of the following problems: growths or sores on your penis, any unusual liquid coming from your penis (abnormal discharge), or bleeding.

If you have symptoms of cancer, your doctor will examine your penis and feel for any lumps. If the penis doesn't look normal or if your doctor feels any lumps, a small sample of tissue (called a biopsy) will be cut from the penis and looked at under a microscope to see if there are any cancer cells.

Your prognosis (chance of recovery) and choice of treatment depend on the stage of your cancer (whether it is just in the penis or has spread to other places), and your general state of health.

Stages Of Cancer Of The Penis

Once cancer of the penis is found, more tests will be done to find out if the cancer has spread from the penis to other parts of the body (staging). Your doctor needs to know the stage of your disease to plan treatment. The following stages are used for cancer of the penis:

Stage I
Cancer cells are found only on the surface of the glans (the head of the penis) and on the foreskin (the loose skin that covers the head of the penis).

Stage II
Cancer cells are found in the deeper tissues of the glans and have spread to the shaft of the penis (the long, slender cylinders of tissue inside the penis that contain spongy tissue and expand to produce erections).

Stage III
Cancer cells are found in the penis and have spread to nearby lymph nodes in the groin. (Lymph nodes are small bean-shaped structures that are found throughout the body; they produce and store infection-fighting cells).

Stage IV
Cancer cells are found throughout the penis and the lymph nodes in the groin and/or have spread to other parts of the body.

Recurrent
Recurrent disease means that the cancer has come back (recurred) after it has been treated. It may come back in the same area or in another place.

How Cancer Of The Penis Is Treated

There are treatments for all patients with cancer of the penis. Four kinds of treatment are used:
surgery (taking out the cancer in an operation) radiation therapy (using high-dose x-rays or other high-energy rays to kill cancer cells and shrink tumors) chemotherapy (using drugs to kill the cancer cells) biological therapy (using your immune system to fight cancer).

Surgery is the most common treatment for all stages of cancer of the penis. Your doctor may take out the cancer using one of the following operations:

Wide local excision takes out only the cancer and some normal tissue on either side.

Microsurgery is an operation that removes the cancer and as little normal tissue as possible. During this surgery, the doctor uses a microscope to look at the cancerous area to make sure all the cancer cells are removed.

Laser surgery uses a narrow beam of light to remove cancer cells.

Circumcision is an operation that removes the foreskin.

Amputation of the penis is an operation that takes out the penis. It is the most common and most effective treatment for cancer of the penis. In a partial penectomy, part of the penis is taken out. In a total penectomy, the whole penis is removed. Lymph nodes in the groin may be taken out
during surgery.

Radiation therapy uses x-rays or other high-energy rays to kill cancer cells and shrink tumors. Radiation may come from a machine outside the body (external radiation) or from putting materials that contain radiation through thin plastic tubes into the area where the cancer cells are (internal
radiation). Radiation may be used alone or after surgery.

Chemotherapy uses drugs to kill cancer cells. Fluorouracil cream (achemotherapy drug put on the skin of the penis) is sometimes used for very small surface cancers of the penis. Chemotherapy may also be given by pill or by a needle in a vein. When chemotherapy is given in this way, it is called a
systemic treatment because the drugs enter the bloodstream, travel through the body, and can kill cancer cells outside the penis.

Biological therapy tries to get your own body to fight cancer. It uses materials made by your own body or made in a laboratory to boost, direct, or restore your body's natural defenses against disease. Biological treatment is sometimes called biological response modifier (BRM) therapy.

Treatment By Stage

Treatment for cancer of the penis depends on the stage of your disease, the type of disease, your age, and your overall condition.

You may receive treatment that is considered standard based on its effectiveness in a number of patients in past studies, or you may choose to go into a clinical trial. Not all patients are cured with standard therapy and some standard treatments may have more side effects than are desired. For
these reasons, clinical trials are designed to find better ways to treat cancer patients and are based on the most up-to-date information. Clinical trials are going on in many parts of the country for most stages of cancer of the penis.

STAGE I PENILE CANCER

If your cancer is limited to the foreskin, your treatment will probably be wide local excision and circumcision.
If your cancer begins in the glans and does not involve other tissues, your treatment may involve:
Fluorouracil cream. Microsurgery
If your tumor begins in the glans and involves other tissues, your treatment may involve: Amputation of the penis (partial penectomy). Lymph nodes in the groin may also be removed. External radiation therapy. Microsurgery

Clinical trials of laser therapy for stage I penile cancer are also being conducted.

STAGE II PENILE CANCER

Your treatment may be amputation of the penis (partial, total, or radical penectomy) or radiation therapy followed by amputation of the penis. Clinical trials of laser therapy for stage II penile cancer are also being conducted.

STAGE III PENILE CANCER

Your treatment may be amputation of the penis, followed by removal of lymph nodes on both sides of the groin or amputation of the penis followed by radiation therapy. Clinical trials of chemotherapy and chemotherapy with radiation therapy are also being conducted.

STAGE IV PENILE CANCER

Your treatment will be designed to reduce your symptoms and may include wide local excision, microsurgery, amputation of the penis, or radiation therapy. Clinical trials of chemotherapy combined with surgery or radiation therapy are also being conducted.

RECURRENT PENILE CANCER

If the cancer has come back (recurred), your treatment may include amputation of the penis or radiation therapy. Clinical trials of chemotherapy or biological therapy are also being conducted.

The information provided herein should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. A licensed physician should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions. Material provided by cancer-info.com

Mandiblard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
any unusual liquid coming from your penis
Crap... this worries me a little, my foreskin covers my penis all the time but whenever I pull it back and leave it hanging out for a while a clear-ish liquid slowly drips out, is this normal?

Also it annoys me that I can't pull my foreskin back all the way, once I fully uncover the head, it doesn't go back any further, if I try to make it go back further it hurts, is that normal?

I haven't really washed the inside of my penis EVER, because I can't uncover it, but I wash the head every time i'm in the shower...

Thanks for making this thread, it really is something that more people need to talk about because 99% of people have NO CLUE about all the things you mentioned, which is terrible.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Before this thread becomes banned
by an overzealous moderator I would like a chance to defend my position for posting something like this.
I'm wondering why you thought this might be banned. (??)

Although I just skimmed it, it appears to be useful info. Thanks.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Before this thread becomes banned
by an overzealous moderator I would like a chance to defend my position for posting something like this.
While I can't see any reason the thread would be locked or deleted, it would definitely be a good idea for you to post the sources that you copied this information word for word from.

http://health.discovery.com/centers/sex/sexpedia/penis.html
http://www.enlargepenisguide.com/ejaculation_control.htm
http://www.adultquarter.com/penilefitness.html
etc, etc, etc

Give credit where credit is due.

The Bartender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In gereral this is some good stuff. Word of advice tho - a five minute stretch exercise seems excessive. Doing multiple 30 second stretches will probably be easier to perform. Anything over a minute and the PE'er should look into hanging techniques versus hand stretches.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Bartender
In gereral this is some good stuff. Word of advice tho - a five minute stretch exercise seems excessive. Doing multiple 30 second stretches will probably be easier to perform. Anything over a minute and the PE'er should look into hanging techniques versus hand stretches.

I agree with the 30 second stretches. You should also stretch in diferent directions, i.e. up, down, down and left, etc.

Hanging techniques should be taken very seriously. You can seriously hurt yourself if you don't know what you're doing.

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
question

I just noticed about 5 brown spots on my penis, 1 of them sort of sticks out a little bit, but it might be because the spot is on a part of my penis that sticks out...anyway...Should i have this checked out...is it a problem or anything..its located on the middle of the "frank" part...below the foreskin...

Also I have a small white spot on my penis as well...right on the foreskin is that anything to worry about?

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mandiblard
Crap... this worries me a little, my foreskin covers my penis all the time but whenever I pull it back and leave it hanging out for a while a clear-ish liquid slowly drips out, is this normal?

Also it annoys me that I can't pull my foreskin back all the way, once I fully uncover the head, it doesn't go back any further, if I try to make it go back further it hurts, is that normal?

I haven't really washed the inside of my penis EVER, because I can't uncover it, but I wash the head every time i'm in the shower...

Thanks for making this thread, it really is something that more people need to talk about because 99% of people have NO CLUE about all the things you mentioned, which is terrible.
You dont need to pull it "all the way back." All the way back means uncover the head. Your foreskin does NOT pull back all the way to the base of your penis.

Clearish liquid could be prostatic fluid (this is normal)

Washing the head, and under the foreskin is all thats required, the foreskin does NOT pull down to the base of your penis.

I thought this thread would be banned because other threads i've made as personal as this have been deleted.

I would give credit if I knew whom to credit! I have a .doc file on my computer with an assortment of penis information. It doesn't mention who made the file, obviously since diablo put down several links it's a compilation file.

I did put the link to the Ansell website, which is where I got the penis size information from.

Clear out your mailboxes! everyone who's sent me PM's, I cannot respond because your mailboxes are full. Please clear them.

Wreckless, I would see a doctor if you arent sure. Especially if you feel any pain. They might just be penis freckless/moles? But it's best to be safe than sorry!

Best wishes to all!

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alternative Stretching excercises

DIFFERENT STRETCHES

TECHNIQUE TWO

1. While in its flaccid (limp) state, take one hand and grip around the head of your penis. Grip firmly, but not hard enough to feel discomfort or cut off too much circulation.

2. Pull out directly in front of yourself with enough force to feel a good and painless stretch in your penis. Hold and count for at least 30 seconds to one minute and rest.

3. Then continue doing this until you've logged in 5-20 minutes of stretching for one session. Take a 10-20 minute break after each session.

TECHNIQUE THREE

This is one of the ancient sexual secrets. It involves stretching the penis in both flaccid & erect state. As is the case with most of these Ancient methods and healings, it is a little esoteric and describes some practices that may be unfamiliar to you. But for purposes of this manual, we will print the technique as it is described in the Taoist teachings:

Inhale the air through your nose into the throat, then swallow and press it down to the stomach. When the air reaches your lower abdomen, press it into the penis itself. Take the 3 middle fingers of your left hand and press them to the Hui-Yin midpoint between the anus and the scrotum. This lodges the power in your penis. Resume normal breathing, still keeping the left fingers at the midpoint. With your right hand, begin exercising the penis by pulling it forward & backward, stretching it out in a smooth rhythmical motion 36 times. Use your thumb to rub the glans of the penis until it is erect. With your right hand, circle the penis firmly at its base. Still holding firmly, slide your hand forward an inch. This locks the air energy into the penis, pushing it toward the head. Pull the penis out to the right, then rotate with a stirring action 36 times clockwise and counter- clockwise. Then pull the penis out to the left and do the same. The energy of many of your body organs flows into the penis, which enhances its tone and function. Complete the exercise by gently beating the inner right thigh with your erect penis 36 times, then beat the inner left thigh 36 times.

TECHNIQUE FOUR

This version of stretching appears in a bestselling book on male sexuality. It also involves stretching the penis in both its flaccid and erect state. This seems to be just a slightly modified version of the Ancient technique listed above (Technique Three).

1. With your right hand, grip the penis and rhythmically pull it forward and away from your body 10 times (roughly 15 seconds each pull).

2. Repeat to the right (10 times), to the left (10 times) and down (10 times).

3. Rub the head of your penis with your thumb until you get an erection. Circle the penis at its base with your thumb and forefinger. Pull forward an inch (10 times) to force energy into the head.

4. Pull the erect penis to the right and rotate in small circles while pulling 0ut-ward (10 times). Repeat to the left (10 times).

5. Gently slap your erect penis against inner thigh while pulling out on each side (10 times).

Beatflux

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guide To Masturbation

1. Get some kind of lube, the standard bottle of lotion will do.

2. Get an erection. To do this you need to think of girls. Ensure that they are sexual in appeareance and that you find them enticing. If you can't get an erection, you're gay.(sorry)

Disclaimer: If at this stage, you are gay then you must think of dinosuars instead of girls.

3. Put lotion in your hands and rub together.

4. Grasp the base of the penis, making a fist. While grasping the penis, move it upward until you no longer grip the penis. This is called a stroke. Now repeat the stroke 100 times.

5. With a lubed up hand, make a fist at the top of the fist, then while keeping the fist structure, move it to the base. If you happen to smash and break your penis by making the fist too tight, you need to consult a doctor. You just might want to try to loosen your grip as well. Do this 100 times.

6. Now for the tricky part, doing the up motion and down motion back and forth. The tricky part is remembering to switch. Just remember that this could take months or even years to perform correctly. If at first you don't succeed, try , try again.

7. There will be a point, where the feeling becomes so intense, that you will explode. Which is why you must release your semen, or your testicles may start to leak semen.

8. YOu must be ready for the EXPLOSION. So prepare a metal bucket to catch the semen EXPLOSION. Or else you may get semen everywhere.

9. Once you get done you may want to smell and even taste your semen. I heard some people have semen that taste like chocolate!!(jk, i hope)

It's recommended that you masturbate 3 times a day. Carry lube in your pocket for those sudden urges, or you may just leak!

Other tips:

Try not to think of your teacher when you do it. It's bad karma.

Cousins are okay to think about, sisters are not.

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Guide To Masturbation

Originally posted by Beatflux
1. Get some kind of lube, the standard bottle of lotion will do.

2. Get an erection. To do this you need to think of girls. Ensure that they are sexual in appeareance and that you find them enticing. If you can't get an erection, you're gay.(sorry)

Disclaimer: If at this stage, you are gay then you must think of dinosuars instead of girls.

3. Put lotion in your hands and rub together.

4. Grasp the base of the penis, making a fist. While grasping the penis, move it upward until you no longer grip the penis. This is called a stroke. Now repeat the stroke 100 times.

5. With a lubed up hand, make a fist at the top of the fist, then while keeping the fist structure, move it to the base. If you happen to smash and break your penis by making the fist too tight, you need to consult a doctor. You just might want to try to loosen your grip as well. Do this 100 times.

6. Now for the tricky part, doing the up motion and down motion back and forth. The tricky part is remembering to switch. Just remember that this could take months or even years to perform correctly. If at first you don't succeed, try , try again.

7. There will be a point, where the feeling becomes so intense, that you will explode. Which is why you must release your semen, or your testicles may start to leak semen.

8. YOu must be ready for the EXPLOSION. So prepare a metal bucket to catch the semen EXPLOSION. Or else you may get semen everywhere.

9. Once you get done you may want to smell and even taste your semen. I heard some people have semen that taste like chocolate!!(jk, i hope)

It's recommended that you masturbate 3 times a day. Carry lube in your pocket for those sudden urges, or you may just leak!

Other tips:

Try not to think of your teacher when you do it. It's bad karma.

Cousins are okay to think about, sisters are not.

rofl :D I needed some explaination on that :rolleyes:

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THE PC MUSCLE
These are the PC Exercises:

Perform quick PC CLAMPS. Squeeze and release, over and over. Start with sets of twenty, then build to 100 or more. Do at least 250 PC clamps every day, for the rest of your life. Your goal is to be capable of creating 1,000 clamps a day.

I just pissed, and I did the 5 times. I found my PC muscle, but I don't know how to perform the above? Do I need piss? Whenever I contract my PC when there's no piss, I can do that for a while.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My **** is 6.8 inches long (last time I checked). Do you think I should increase the size? I also have a curve, so should I jelq? What's your opinion.

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bling

PC Clamps

Once you find your PC muscle, (you contract it when you stop yourself from urinating) you do not need to urinate everytime you contract it. You simply do the same action that you performed while urinating.

Once you learn to contract and release your PC muscle, try to REALLY clamp down. Contract it as hard as you can. With a LOT of intensity. The more you can do the better!

Should you jelq?

That is completely up to you. Some (a lot) of penises are curved (mine is!). In fact, almost NO penis is perfectly straight. Unless you have a curve that makes sex uncomfortable I wouldn't worry about jelqing to correct it.

As far as increasing the size of a penis already 6.8 inches that is up to you (and maybe your sexual partner). A 6.3inch penis is considered LARGE. You are half an inch LARGER than the LARGE penis. You should not feel inadequate!

It is also important to note that only the first 1/3 of a females vagina is particularly sensitive (just like mostly the top of your penis is the most sensitive). Most female orgasms are done by stimulating the ****oris. This is an organ OUTSIDE of the vagina. You don't even need a penis to give a female an orgasm.

The other common method of giving a girl an orgasm is by stimulating her G-spot. This is located only 1-2.5 inches inside of the vagina (on the upper part).

Another thing is that the vagina changes shape to FIT the penis. It adjusts, just like it adjusts to fit a whole baby through it. Even if you grow a huge penis, if you continue sex with the same partner, you will stretch out her vagina eventually.

The only real reason to enlarge a 6.8 inch penis is to please a females psychological preconception about penis size. My current girlfriend seems to think that 7inches is an "average" penis. Although I am well below 7inches when she saw mine she said that I was "packing!"

Remember a measurement is only a number, and numbers mean different things to different people. The important thing is what the female actually thinks of your penis, not what she thinks of your penis' measurements.

Reach

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are the white things that build up? I asked my doctor and I think it's dead skin, he just said "Oh, that's normal penis things." Can I get rid of them?