Your outfit

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are your favorite outfit you wear out on dates or something unique that'll blow off other peoples minds.

Clothing from PeaceDJ: Polo shirt(something really simple with the polo sign on the side of your shirt), Tommy jeans or nautica(stone washed, doesn't have to be this but make sure you wear something that FITS!) A fresh new pair of Adidas or lugz. A leather belt, hair short and clean, cologne: I use long./Lat. by nautica and a leather jacket.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In all honesty I have never been on a date. It's sad ****... I have some issues that I need to work on. I have had trouble getting courage to talk to girls and having conversations without feeling all unnatural, and then I think to myself that it is because I am "weird" and not like other people. I just started soming back to this board. I am going to do it differently this time. I am workin on it. But if I had a date tommarow I would wear:

Banana Republic dark tan khaki pants, white button down express shirt, and my birkenstock Bostons.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
congrats, you dress like 2/3 of the other guys in high school.

^ no not really, the only reason why i would dress this way is because most of the students dress black (not to be racist or anything)

and as for you zelemont... You really need to step it up and put your life on the line if you think yourself is "weird." read the bible over and over again.

mystik

Don Juan
Reaction score
lolz im chinese so when i go on a date i dress in collared structure casual shirts, khakis, typical walking shoes/boots, and maybe my trench coat styled jacket. As for cologn i like Halston Limited just because my girlfriend serious cannot get enough of it. She would bury her face in my chest and just smell it...

btw recently im lookin into the turtle neck look. I am a lean built person, what do you guys think?

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well depends. The style I like is usually the semi-preppy type like you put down mystik, because in my neighborhood the people are: wannabe gangbangers, FOBs, or atypical asians who wear the same shiet as the atypical asian. lol

I like dressin this way b/c this is the fashion I feel like I'm the most "money" in. However, if I want to change things up once in a while, I can pull off the semi-ghetto look too.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To a date I'd usually dress up a notch, unless it's some kind of a physical activity (no, not that one :D). This is what I'd wear:

-dark gray or black Tommy mock turtleneck
-Enrico Coveri shawl
-Banana Republic pea coat
-Wilsons black leather gloves, fur lined
-Tommy jeans, the normal kind
-Gucci ankle boots
-A nice, classy piece of jewelry, either my watch and a bracelet or my ring alone. (I have all kinds of jewelry out of silver... Silver's more masculine.)

Shoot me, I like dressing up.
I forgot: My hair is styled like Tom Cruise's from MI:2, and when I was in Europe last summer, I had a special perfume made for myself. Girls seem to love it. As my backup perfume I'd choose "Nemo" from Cacharel. I'm not quite sure if I'd seen it in shops here in the U.S., but it's definitely worth looking into.

Last edited:

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PEACEDJ....

Yeah, I have been reading the bible ALOT lately. It wasn't until I quit coming to this site that I started to think I was weird. I realize now that I lost all the confidence I gained from this site (honestly I thought I still had it all until I came and read some of the bible.) I quit making eye contact with anyone a long time ago. I wish I had never stopped coming here. I was never weird, I just was shy and I never said the things I wanted to when I tried to talk to people. Also, I got into the habit of mumbling things and speaking quietly when I was unsure of things, or whenever I talked to someone I wasnt familiar with. At work as a lady left I said "Alright then, I'll get those done", and she said "What? you made a noise." Thats when I realized I was doing this ALOT. My (natural DJ) older brother was at work with me at the time and when the lady left he laughed and said "You do that alot... you make little noises and talk quietly. You have to know what you want. You have to make demands. You have to be like "COME ON YA LITTLE WH0RE!!!"" Yeah, my brother and his friends have this thing... they yell "YA LITTLE WH0RE!" all the time.

So, I am working on it now. I am making a definite attempt to improve myself
and regain the confidence I had.

What exactly did you mean by "You really need to step it up and put your life on the line"?

Last edited:

the lionheart

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm around 6'4 265 lbs at around 15% BF or something like that. The huge football player build that isnt fat. I barely ever wear that many clothes since I live in FL, I barely ever wear pants, and I barely ever wear shoes either lol. but anyway on to two outfits that I'd say are my favorite for dates.

First Date ~ Movie or somethin (i.e the more dressed up date)
Baby Blue Polo shirt (i.e collared with tha horsey)
off white polojeans jean shorts
leather khaki belt from fossil
dark flipflops, probably rainbows

Other First Date ~ Party (casual-er, and with shoes cuz most likely its outside)
Yellow Nautica tee, w/ a white champs undershirt(cheap neckhuggin undershirts)
off white or white shorts
some all black shoes (probably my nike turbulences, or some new balances i'm about to buy)

for jewelry I have a silver and gold watch and I wear a gold rope necklace with a cross on it. i barely ever wear the watch but seeing me without the necklace is an event all its own.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep lookin sharp guys. Remember the DJ attitude must oushine your clothing or its all a waste of time.

Zel, what he meant was take some chances, risk getting slapped or sworn at by a woman cause if you dont take the chance you will never succeed man.

As 1 guy said(I forget how) do you really want to be hitting your steering wheel driving hoome because your mad you didnt take the chance?

Getting shot down hurts a lot less than not trying at all. Trust a guy who was an AFC all through high school, it sucks.

Big Pimpin'

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys wear those solid color button up shirts to school or are they too fancy?

Reaction score
my outfit

this always gets me a few compliments:
(its appeals to tha people who like the preppy look AND the ghetto look)

-leather jacket

-thin silk/cotton ribbed crew necks (almost any color) that really seem to make you look more musclular (beater underneath)

-dark blue Nautica jeans (saggin a little)

-white & blue Jordans or Pumas

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're all about being comfortable and you dont wanna get too dressy wear what most ppl say (polo shirt, stone washed jeans, lugz etc.)

if you actually wanna stand out and your in high school wear:

-*leather dress shoes (doesnt have to be leather, some dressy karl kani's will do if they are black)
-black khakis
-VERY dressy navy button up l.s. shirt. (sleaves rolled up if you've got good forearms)

make sure you have some nice accesories too:

-dont skimp on a nice leather belt
-silver chain
-classy watch

Stephen Onasis

Reaction score
I'd say that more or less you attract what you portray. Most of these top-tier pom girls or whathaveyou will be preps, chances are that they prefer dating someone who is where they are at or above in the dressing circle rather than the scrub or ghetto look. I've noticed that out of all the pussey I've had, 90% came when I dressed as if I were going to work for ****in Forbes or straight out of GQ. It really works, if you have the attitude to match and given you know how to wear it. If you can't afford it, don't worry about it, you'll just have to rely more on your skills, but dressing like a pro sure takes less work out of your interaction as far as the sex is concerned.

stylespee

Don Juan
Reaction score
-american eagle dirt jeans
-solid brown laseless shoes
-structure button down shirt.. sleeves rolled shirt untucked and opened
-structure undershirt
-abercrombie surf necklace

pimpin

RockGuitarist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Louisiana... dirty south. No, seriously, it's ****
I can relate

**** Zele. I can totally relate to your story. Just yesterday I felt horribly depressed, something that I thought I had gotten over in the 8th grade. I'm gonna go look over the bible. I haven't done that in a while and I think I really need the boost.

Later, and good luck (nay, not luck but DJ skill my friend).

Hey, just curious, but does anyone know where the hell Lorenzo went? I've haven't seen that son of a ***** for ages and he's never online. Did he change his sn or somethin?

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I can relate

Originally posted by RockGuitarist
Just yesterday I felt horribly depressed, something that I thought I had gotten over in the 8th grade.

SAME HERE!!!! I was depressed in 8th grade, so I started going to a psychologist and taking Zoloft, and I started feeling better, and I was fine for a long time, and I was GREAT all summer because I was reading this board and I felt good about myself, but then about a month ago I just started feeling like ****. I was just about to tell my parents that I was depressed and I needed to get more Zoloft, but I came to this board and started reading the bible again, and I have been working out this week, and I feel fine. Today was GREAT. I was happy at school! That is strange for me. I was being funny and I was making good conversation with everyone... I am really starting to like myself again.