Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

your oppinion

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i got a little situation here, i will get right to the question. If a girl tells your freind she wants to set you up with one of her freinds, would this mean the girl has zero intrest for you?

P.S i thought i was seeing some possible nice positive signs and then this!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl tells your freind she wants to set you up with one of her freinds, would this mean the girl has zero intrest for you?
This means one of two things:
1) You're not her type (she feels no attration toward you)
2) She's got a boyfriend

Regardless, take her up on her offer. Befriend her since she's a link to other options.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i had my oppinion, i asked for yours! well
Desdinova gave me his, thank you
Desdinova, the whole point was to get lots of oppinions, so keep them comming!

Takaloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not attracted to you son. If you were attracted to a woman, would you set her up with your friend?

It's common sense man.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Takaloo
She's not attracted to you son. If you were attracted to a woman, would you set her up with your friend?

It's common sense man.
she never set me up, i dont think she will because it sounds more like a spur of the moment thought rather then somthing she wants to do, plus like hotice said, you can never know with women.

Takaloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
"If a girl tells your freind she wants to set you up with one of her freinds, would this mean the girl has zero intrest for you"

She practically set you up bro. Comon.

you're probably working on the theory that she was saying that to your friend to test him to see if he would say, "well, he actually likes you"... correct?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im working on the theory that you cant use logic to explain women. If she actult persues trying to set me up with her freind well them it would look more and more certain that she has zero intrest.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
i had my oppinion, i asked for yours! well
Desdinova gave me his, thank you
Desdinova, the whole point was to get lots of oppinions, so keep them comming!
Are you positive that the results you wanted from this thread weren't to get opinions that coincided with your own? Let's look at the situation from a slightly different perspective. You've got a female acquaintance. You then tell her friend that you want to set her up with one of your friends.

Now, ask yourself:

Did you show interest in her (romantically): NO
Did you show interest in her (as a friend): YES

You're on a friendship level with this girl, and nothing more. Just as you wouldn't try to set up a girl you really liked and desired with one of your friends, a girl wouldn't try setting up a guy she desperately needed with someone else. The only reason she would do this is if she either:

A) Wasn't interested in you romantically in any way
B) Considered you as just a friend (which also is the same as 'A')
C) She just wants you to leave her alone and thinks by pushing you on someone else this will accomplish that

Best bet? Hook up with her friend.

Takaloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
im working on the theory that you cant use logic to explain women. If she actult persues trying to set me up with her freind well them it would look more and more certain that she has zero intrest.
I'm just saying what is see. Women are strange creatures, but I've never heard of a woman trying to set a guy she likes up with one of her friends. Her friend likes you.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no diablo you go it wrong, she said that to my freind that she wants ot set me up with her freind, oh and it was not a spur of the moment idea because she told me she wants to and so did her friend say they want to, and they names other girls they could set me up with, it seem like they basicly just want to set me up with some 1 rather then any 1 in particular.

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gotta be careful. i had a girl friend want to set me up w/ a friend of a friend of hers- that girl was ugly as fvck. i mean, no guy would want her.

maybe it was a joke on their part- or somethign i dunno- but i gave my friend hell for it. haha

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
check_mate I think you're a good guy, but you're in denial, man. Stop waiting for one of us to say "yeah she likes you" or something along thoes lines, because as the previous posters have all said, you're pretty much in the friendzone. Forget her and just go with the chick she's setting you up with (assuming you have some interest in her). Think about what Takaloo said. Would you set up a girl you liked with a friend of yours? I sure wouldn't. That's just insane.

Then again, girls don't want to lose friends especially when they're hotter or more popular and want their less hot/less popular friend to get a BF too just to seem like they're still both on the same level. If this chick she's setting you up with is your type, go for it. If not, just tell the girl that's setting you up you don't need her finding girls for you. You're pulling enough to satisfy any man on your own.