"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Your opinion on this girl who shown high interest

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I'll keep it short since Im asking for tactics feedbacks, this girl is good looking enough for me to fvck her but not pleasable enough for a relationship.

She asked me few weeks ago which were my plans for the day and said "let do something", I wasnt ready to deal with that so I changed topic with some humor pretending to miss the second part.

I see this girl often actually cause we share some group sport activity 3 times a week, I dont mind talking to her or see her when we are supposed to meet but Im not exactly the guy who change his schedule to date or be social, I appreciate my free time doing solo activities and most of my lays come from one nights stands with girls just met....social activities worse yet with a girl are a pain in the ass to me.

I would ask her if she is up to bang with no string attached but we see each other often as I said, couldnt run the risk to create a conflict or drama within the group.

What would you do in my place?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2018
Messages
237
Reaction score
276
Straight up ask her to meet up for coffee or drinks, she’s already asked you out so you shouldn’t feel nervous about repaying the favour.

And then when you go out for drinks, you know what to do.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Straight up ask her to meet up for coffee or drinks, she’s already asked you out so you shouldn’t feel nervous about repaying the favour.

And then when you go out for drinks, you know what to do.
If I ask her out for a cofee she may get the idea I want a personal relationship and not just a fvck buddy deal, I need a way to make it clear from the beginning with no risk of her getting pissed off and fabricating drama where I train.

I could have all the relationships in the world if I wanted, thats not what I want and I want it to be clear from the first minute I deal with a girl.
 
Top