Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your opinion of sexual morals?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just curious about your views on sex and promiscuity, and your general morals when it comes to sex.

I get the idea that a lot of guys here will f*ck anything female at the first opportunity. The idea of this repulses me! I haven't had sex with that many women compared to many guys my age, but unlike them I have never had sex with an ugly or average looking woman, never had a one night stand and I refuse to have sex until after the 3rd date (at the very least).

I hold women to my own standards too. I won't touch a slvt at all and if a girl is sexually forward or puts out too easily, it's a major turn off to me. My personal view is that sex is something special; it still has meaning to me and is more than just a physical kick, and I reserve it for girls who are worth something to me.

I'm guessing I'm in a minority, but I'm interested to know how you guys perceive sex and if sex is your only goal when you pursue women.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel
My personal view is that sex is something special; it still has meaning to me and is more than just a physical kick, and I reserve it for girls who are worth something to me.

I'm guessing I'm in a minority
:rolleyes: Hardly. Most guys have deluded themselves into thinking like a chick that sex is some awesome and spiritual act of 2 worlds colliding, your anything but the minority these days....Yawn

but I'm interested to know how you guys perceive sex and if sex is your only goal when you pursue women.
What do you reckon? I'm interested in her mind? LOL
More importantly what other goals would any guy be looking for when he pursues a chick ? Are you actually pretending your interested in something else when you approach?

And was the use of the word "morals" really relevant in your post?

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hypocrite!!!

Your no different than any other guy. you said it yourself that u only fu(k good looking girls. Just cuz ur picky dont mean $hit.

Oh and how would u know if a girl was easy if she was real good at hiding it? 3 dates, what is that like a week and a half? Some morals buddy...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your morals are just that; yours.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Your morality is your own decision, and shouldn't be the business of anyone else. The most violent times in history have been when other people tried to enforce their morality onto others (ie. Stalin's communism).

On a different note, many people during the Victorian age (19th century) were actually more sexually active than today. Affairs were very common, and have you noticed Victorian chicks wear VERY low-cut dresses that show their t!ts?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I agree, morals are personal - an individual's distinction between right and wrong. They're the basis of who we are and I was just curious about how much we all differ when it comes to sexual morals.

Clearly this touched a nerve with some people for some odd reason?!

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hardly. Most guys have deluded themselves into thinking like a chick that sex is some awesome and spiritual act of 2 worlds colliding, your anything but the minority these days....Yawn
Who's to say they are deluded? Maybe other guys are deluding themselves into thinking sex can't be spiritual and emotional.

Either way, if guys feel fulfilled and at ease with themselves what does it matter anyway?

Oh and how would u know if a girl was easy if she was real good at hiding it? 3 dates, what is that like a week and a half? Some morals buddy...
There's no sure way to tell, but you're assuming that I don't know these girls before dating them, but a lot of the time I've been friends with them for a good while beforehand.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Who's to say they are deluded? Maybe other guys are deluding themselves into thinking sex can't be spiritual and emotional.
"Spiritual and emotional" :rolleyes: Take your hand off it bozo, we get enough of that crap forced down our throats from the T.V.

This thread blows.:down:

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
"Spiritual and emotional" :rolleyes: Take your hand off it bozo, we get enough of that crap forced down our throats from the T.V.
I assume you've never experienced a happy relationship or emotional connection then. That's fair enough, but other people do experience it and they're not the ones promoting cynicism and grouching how other people are brainwashed.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You both have valid opinions. If you like women just for sex and nothing else, that's fine. If you like women for sex and emotional connection, that's also good.

Either way, if guys feel fulfilled and at ease with themselves what does it matter anyway?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
I assume you've never experienced a happy relationship or emotional connection then.
And hows that Sherlock? because I dont see sex as some spiritualistic force of 2 worlds colliding with fireworks shooting out of our *******s and streaming with tears of emotion? So in all your Oprahesque wisdom you came up with the correlation of a guy who can have sex without emotion must never have had a happy relationship?. Sheeesh you need to switch off the T.V mate, your not only sounding like a chick your now using chick logic to make a non point.

Any more brilliant deductions?

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with Jariel here......couldn't **** a good looking woman if she was a b!tch, gotta know she's a good person.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hook up with a lot of girls when I'm under the influence, so I draw the line at just fooling around. I usually wont have sex unless I'm sober unless it isn't the first time. If I am sober though, let the games begin!

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, titman, you got some issues. He barely said like a paragraph and you just blew up.

I agree with him. I don't see sex as some cheap kick to have fun with. If you think like that, whatever, have fun. Just watch the burning pee pee diseases. I'll stick to my morals, as with Jariel. Admittedly, I have lots of sex, but it's all with one person, and that i like.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Eee Zee
dude, titman, you got some issues. He barely said like a paragraph and you just blew up.
Blew up? dont be a drama queen, nobody blew up. Its a disagreement that his morals are exactly that HIS morals and has no place mixing it with sex. Not all of us have this preconceived society idea of "morality" when it comes to fvcking. Basically the short of it is guys like you and the original poster are a joke to me, if it came off sounding like I "blew up" well thats your business.

I agree with him. I don't see sex as some cheap kick to have fun with.
Not something to have fun with? lol sounds like youve got the issues buddy.

Admittedly, I have lots of sex, but it's all with one person, and that i like.
Dont qualify yourself too me, I dont give enough of a sh!t.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it seemed like an overreaction to a simple topic, but maybe that's just the way you are. Regardless, I don't do flame wars so I'll just accept we share different opinions and leave it at that.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Caveat: To each our own. In the spirit of Francisco as morals are your own.

Morals are another name for BELIEFS, normally beliefs are well, committments, that some die by. So they are a notch above beliefs. However, BOTH systems of thought can be changed.

--------------------------

There's the lot of us who believe sex is special, important, meaningful, and those that don't. Not sure if there's a middle-road camp, but for the sake of discussion I'll say no.

Sex Clouds Judgement.

That much is true. If you're choosing between 2 girls and have had sex with both, we as men, factor in sex. Some might say "of course" but, hands down, 10 out of 10 times, IF the girl was good, open, feminine (important word), caring, compassionate individual, and you were attracted to her, SEX WILL be good. There's the guys who are afraid but let me say from experience...

ANY girl I've ever known a good amount of time where sex was no brought up to be important, to whom I actually felt good talking to, who was open, warm, and fun, I had great sex with. If I went strictly based on looks, it was a crap shoot. Really.

Girls that find importance with sex, meaning it is important, not having it, but the act is important, generally withhold it for only the right guy, and then when they do, it's like having your own personal genie.

Don't believe me, but I've dated and had both types. It's not large enough of a human sampling to send to some psychological counsel or to write a paper, but human nature IS pretty close. Remarkably close.

------------------------

I can't say what other guys think or feel, BUT, I do feel strongly that the girls you sleep with are reflection of you and your own morals. That slvtty girls will give you more headaches, and won't necessarily lead to better sex. Sometimes it's worse, just b/c they believe their looks are adequate enough to balance it.

I do believe sex is ruining society more than its helping it. The openness of sex allows a variety of relationships, which is good overrall and good that we don't have closed-minded thinking out in the public view. On the flipside, it's very commericalized and packaged. Women confuse femininity with sexuality.

I ran into a girl at Dunks yesterday who, while pleasantly plump, did have a nice rack, a beautiful face, and were it not for her physical features, would be a definite hottie. Could be the food or genetics or lack of working out. Who knows. Thing is, she had a very feminine demeanor. What is a feminine demeanor??

It's pleasant. It's warm. It's open. She's receptive to men (i.e. not a bytch when she meets you). It's inviting. It's happy. You feel good around her. There are some women with it, and some women without it. It is an energy. If she's a positive energy, she builds you up. If she's a negative energy she sucks you dry. (Not in a good way either).

Guys say we are dominated on these boards by genes/genetics like they're parrotting David or the Selfish Gene, without consider higher consciousness, self control, any aspects of religion, or any piece of emotion. If you're that way, fine. But realize there are other forms of thought and manners of life.

I don't care that guys USED to have mistresses, and today, they do, but it's more damaging than back then. It is. Now, you're dead if you do. Back then it was ok. Yes women dressed slutty, but they didn't advertise like they do now with A&F shirts. They didn't sexualize themselves to the extent they have. It wasn't on TV or in the news everywhere. If you wanted it, you CHOSE to get it. Just as Francisco pointed out, you CHOOSE.

Nowadays nobody chooses, it's thrust upon them, and jammed down our throats and into our minds. So much so that THAT is believed to be reality. But it isn't. Even basic channels on TV have sex and innuendos everywhere. Girls that start in young film and shows are bustier than ever. And magazines standards are where playboy USED to be when it first emerged. Heck, you can get an FHM, or COSMO, and get the same images you would in Playboy. Did a little deeper and you get Hustler, etc.

To me, this is important to a guy's overall life. Just because hormones kick in, doesn't mean it's time to mate. And if it is, then at 13, 14, 15, you should be thinking of work and providing for a family and marriage, because essentially if you follow the byline that life is just genetic control, then you should give-in the minute the clock begins ticking, right?

I mean, if it's NATURAL and NORMAL (and it is) then NATURALLY you should be fathering kids right then, not PLAYING house or PLAYING family until the right woman comes along. That'd be genetics. You'd give in, procreate. Wash, Rinse, Repeat.

As noted by some astute men, male orgasm is MORE like a reward to have sex than anything, otherwise the only benefit we'd get is the dipstick action of moving in and out. Men wouldn't care. Would they? They wouldn't desire sex in that way. But nature sought to reward men with copulation by offering the orgasm as a balance to women's natural hormonal drive to procreate.

The human being is obviously a more complex creature than genetics suggest, because people are swayed and wooed by the climate of society. Before, marriage was first, then sex. Now, sex is first with marriage barely a factor, and most believing in divorce. Society controls nature, or tries to, and sometimes nature fights back. As it seems to now.

-------------------------

I personally don't care what other guys do, so long as I'm doing what the other guys DID and are getting their seconds or thirds or fourths. I believe all this sexual openness will result in a backlash throughout society in some way or form. While it has simplified life and legal aspects, it has complicated emotions and lives, too. A person must be of a higher emotional intelligence to handle sex BEFORE marriage. Truly. We as people cannot be controlled by genetics if we are to handle the breakup, rejection, or selection of new mates that comes with sexual promiscuity. We must be higher conscious people, to enable That. Any guy who's been in or with a woman or been the guy who can't handle it, can attest to the fact that it DOES take emotional intelligence to get OVER and X of many year's, to get over and past the SEX, and the same for her.

A-Unit

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel-

I like and understand where you are coming from but you seem to be confused in your own decisions. When i read what you said It strikes a dead on comparison to a social commentary i read. That is that most people feel that anyone less religious then them are not doing enough and the people that people that are more religious then them are crazies who are obesessed.

While i do agree with you somewhat in principle i disagree with you in reason.

3 dates and your sold for sex? Thats pretty easy my boy.

For me, I wait longer. What started out as advice taken from AD a long time ago turned into a belief system for me. I would not have sex with the girl for a while and then she would be begging for it (this still remains some of the best advice i had ever recieved).

Though once that 'rule' came into consistancy, and I compared those experiences to one nite stands, I realized that I did not want causal sex. While casual sex can be nice and or relieving at times, for the most part it is akward, unsatisfying, unconfortable, etc.

Being with a girl that you are truly comfortable with and enjoy the company of after you have finished having sex is 100 times more the experience. If this is 'oprah' then so be it; it works for me.

I was sick of hooking up with randoms that i spent more time wondering if they had STDs then actually enjoying the sex.

As a sidenote, Mr. boobies did get his heartbroken a while back but he's always been one synnical SOB, yet remains quite a charecter.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 dates and your sold for sex? Thats pretty easy my boy.
Yeah you're right, but I should explain it's rare for me to date girls I don't already know. So even though it would be our 3rd date, I've usually known her as a friend before that so I'm already comfortable with her.

Being with a girl that you are truly comfortable with and enjoy the company of after you have finished having sex is 100 times more the experience. If this is 'oprah' then so be it; it works for me.
I totally agree and this is why I think the way I do. I'm not religious or inspired by oprah or told to think this way, I just find the experience far more enjoyable and fulfilling when a girl means something to me.