"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

your mothers oppinion about your mother in law

Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
If you were to have a girlfriend for a about a year and your mothers gives you her oppinion about your mother-in-law. ... Not a good one ...

a spoke to a female friend who told me that mothers see what we cannot see ....

how you take this for your relationship?....
do you end the relationship depending on what your mother said to you?

or you consider her point o view JUST another point of view ?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Oh yes, absolutely. End the relationship because your mom doesn't like her mom. After all, they're the ones who are having the relationship - not you and whoever the girl is... :rolleyes:
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
This would make an interesting OPENER.

I'll think I'll try it out. To be field tested in my next FR! LOL, :cool:
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Is YOUR Mom sleeping with HER mom? If not, don't worry about it. Mommy doesn't know everything.
 
Top