Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your most memorable pick up/encounter/ sex story..

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its been a while probably a month that I check on sosuave, also held on picking up some random chicks but again out on Hunter mood, your stories might help..

Pogejr

Don Juan
Reaction score
A few years ago, when I was back in college, my roommates and I moved into a new apartment in a nice area of town and decided to throw a party and invite everyone we knew. One of my roommates invited his boss, a 26 yo HB8 (we were around 20-21 at the time).

By the time she got there I was already pretty trashed. I was having a conversation with one of my bros and she tries introducing herself and I was like ok whatever, whereas everyone else was pretty nice. I definitely wasn’t game aware at this point in my life but I’d always turn into a c*cky a**hole whenever I drank and it worked for me.

Anyways, as the night passes she and I get into a conversation and we’re clicking, my bro excuses himself and it’s just us two talking for like 15 minutes. I think, “...ok I gotta isolate” so I tell her about the really nice pool we have. She’s acts interested so I ask if she wants to check it out. It’s like 1am at this point but she’s down so we go to the pool. As soon as we get there, I take off my clothes and strip to my boxers and jump in. She does the same. We make out and end up banging in the pool until some random guy walks by and freaks her out. Run back to my room and continue banging the rest of the night. She leaves the next morning, I go hang out with my roommates and they’re like, “we heard you through the walls all night bro”.

I’m also black and pretty fit and she was a white chick who said “you know, you’re the first black guy I’ve ever been with” as I was rawdogging her. And I was like “uh, thanks.”

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a music festival with friends and a girl who liked me. I wanted to hunt but she was being super needy and constantly trying to grind. After a while I got sick of it and disappeared, out hunting solo. Well Paul McCartney was performing at this festival and I asked a random girl (Jackie) where his stage was because “my grandma loves him and would love a video of me at his show.” She was in love with me after that opener, LOL. (It was true too.)

Well, the story actually just begins there. We met up with her friends, and it turned out Jackie was pretty fun to banter with. We went back to their place, where Jackie and I started aggressively taking shots of vodka. (Her friends started giving us water shots, which we immediately recognized. We then stole the bottle of vodka from them and continued doing shots.) Afterwards, we went barhopping, and after about 20 minutes head back to her place to do the deed. Only problem was, one of her friends was still in the room. We start going around the hotel looking for an empty conference room to bang, but ultimately failed. Jackie goes, “whatever, let’s just do it next to my friend.”

We get to her room again, and her friend immediately leaves. (Score!) And then...I realized I forgot my condom. Jackie was undeterred. “Let’s go to a 7/11 and grab condoms there.” We jumped on a couple electric scooters and drunkenly scootered the 3 miles to the nearest 7/11 and grab condoms. (Jackie: “I saw your d1ck. It’s not big enough for magnums.”)

On the way back, we scootered on just one scooter (she insisted on driving - scariest 15 minutes of my life.) We get to her place, I get the condom on, I’m about to get started, and then...her entire group of 10 friends roll into the hotel room. I jumped under the covers with her and waited approximately 30 minutes for them to all fall asleep, and then I had the slowest and quietest sex of my life. No one woke up (or if they did, they convincingly faked being asleep.)

I met up with my friends the next day, and barely spoke a single word to the girl who liked me for the next 2 days. Awkward.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a woman online and she came over to hangout. I was 25 at the time and she was about 32. Banging body, really nice big breasts, great face. She told me she had a long day over text and we should exchange massages.

I started rubbing her back and she slowly started to disrobe. Asked if I had massage oil so I used some baby oil. She eventually took off all her clothes and I had soaked her with oil. Rubbed her thighs and breasts and began to finger her. She was riled up.
She flipped over and told me it was my turn. She took off my clothes and I laid down. She rubbed my body and told me to turn over and eventually stroked me then got on top of me. By the time she was on top of me I’ve never felt so turned on as I have in my life.

Two lubed up people having really intense and pretty aggressive sex. She even said afterwards, that that was really intense and she’s surprised I had sex like that the first time with someone new.

Edit: we met up a second time and I just wasn’t feeling it AT ALL. She gave me a blowy but I wasn’t in to it for some reason; guess it was an off day? I don’t know.
I see her around from time to time and it’s super awkward seeing her. I just turn and look the other way.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was the last of my friends to lose my virginity

We all went to a party and I saw this girl, pretty much love at first sight. I told the boys very aggressivley "this one is mine"

Its hard to believe I just walked up to her and put my arm around her. I was a mad dog, possessive and direct.

Never done anything like that again. But she ended up being my first

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The time(s) I banged a really nice older (late 50's) Brazillian hair stylist in the back washroom at her salon. I started getting my hair cut from her at 17 and was a patron of hers for about 4 years up until when she moved to Florida.

She's seen me through all my hairstyles over the years from faux hawk, to spikes, to green hair, to long hair, etc...so she was comfortable around me.

She used to let me feel up her a$s, thighs, t1tties and pvssy while cutting or washing my hair....and she'd reach down and tug on my jimmy. Her salon was usually dead quiet so we never had to worry about getting caught.

We worked a routine where i'd come in around closing time so that she could lock the doors and we'd head to back where things started out as handj0bs....then progressed to condom bl0wj0bs....then bareb@ck bl0wjobs.... Until finally she decided to throw caution to winds and let me go b@lls deep in her bareb@ck...

It was glorious.......Hearing her moans combined with the "clap clap clap clap clap" sound of her a$s slamming against my pelvis was pure euphoria for my ears.... This old gal was H0E and she aint making any apologies for it....

She could wrap her mouth around a man's kawk down to the base and still stick out her tongue to lick his b@lls....she's a h0e....any position you want her is no problem, she'll do it and love it.....cause she's a h0e.... She dont like "making love", she dont like "having sex", she wants to be fvcked....did I mention she's h0e...???...

We'd usually finish things off with a haircut or a shampooing and I'd leave her a big tip... No it's not technically prostitution because I'm paying her for her hair styling services.... The fact that she let me (to quote the Hodge twins) go b@lls deep was because she's a big time h0e....

.....and last time i checked, women have a Constitutional right to be h0es....

.....we went on like this for about 2 years when she and her husband decided to move to Florida....

To this day, just thinking about this gal and remebering that "clap clap clap clap clap" sound gets my blood pumping....i do miss her.....

PS: I refer to her as a h0e as a term of endearment and also because she likes to be called a h0e....

Last edited:

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a cool story in terms of it being interesting, but my most memorable is probably the hottest girl I banged which makes it memorable. Happened fairly recently. She just walked up to me near the dancefloor of a bar and got close to me and was like 'hi'. Huge IOI. BTW, this NEVER happens to me. I'm not good looking. We talk a little. She tells me she's 17. She asks how old I am. I say ''I'm too old for yu, i'm nearly 24!!'' (I was actually 31!!!!! hahaha)
I take her too a different part of the bar which is really quiet and start kissing her and rubbing her *****. Ask he where she lives. She tells me she lives super close by with her parents, but they're away. This could NOT be better lol.

I just walk her out of there, get a cab, get back to hers, there''s some weird, huge last minute resistance which almost turns into a argument! I manage to get around it, and then take her to her bedroom and just go to town on her. It felt like a once in a life time lottery win for an older, uglier guy like me. She was absolutely gorgeous. Banged both her holes in every position, extreme finger banging and just generally tried to fullfull all of my fantasies with her and even filmed it in parts as a keep-sake lol. I watch it probably ever week or 2!

In terms of 'interesting' I think it was when I was like 18 and my ex sister in-laws business partners daughter (confused?) made a move on me at a party in my house. A fair bit older. Maybe 29? And sexy. I was fingering her in the dining room and outside my relatives were having a hot tub and could see everything through the window but I was too drunk to realise. Then took her to my bedroom and done stuff lol

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got tons of stories! :D

One night I walked into a nice upscale bar. There was 2 hotties I caught checking me out. I got in line to order a drink and some doosh bag cuts in front of me. I calmly tell him that he needs to go to the back of the line. He gets pissed and wants to start a fight. I decline. Next thing he pulls a $100 bill out of his pocket and tells me to take it. I decline that too. He walks off. His hot daughter approaches me and tells me I need to take the money and her dad was very sorry. So I take the money and turn to the 2 hot girls that checked me out from the start and tell them drinks are on the doosh bag. That was the only time I bought drinks for a chic. We get our drinks and sit down together. End up chatting for 2hours and enjoying each other. Lots of flirting between the 3 of us. I knew both of these girls were into me so I played it straight down the middle and had both of them battling to win me over. Finally one of them asked, "are you into me or my sister"? I said both! hahaha. Minutes later she tells me she is horny and wants to take me home. End up going home with her that night.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another night I was at a $trip club. Had this hot young $tripper with a 105lb spinner body. Lots of fun to hang out with. Never asked me for money. We end up doing a few shots together and start feeling each other up. I end up taking her over to the couch area that is definitely not secluded at all. Not sure what i was thinking. Her and I are laying down on the couch making out in front of the entire club. I've got her on her back with leg apart. It wasn't 3minutes into sucking on her t!ts and fingering her and this big bouncer is tapping me on the shoulder. He says "you need to leave immediately and told the girl she needed to report to the office". :) I told him Yes sir and got out of there as fast as I could.

The next day $tripper calls me up and is crying the blues because she got fired! I just laughed at her and set up a date.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had a girl on a first date a while back. Met for drinks at a nice place, then went to an off the map speakeasy bar. Made out and had a good time. Afterwards I take her back to her car. Along the way she wants to stop by her office and grab her lap top. I go in her office with her. We end up kissing in a dark hallway then proceed to a room with a large conference table where I take her clothes off and have sex. It would have been super easy to get caught. Afterwards she thinks I am taking her back to her car, but instead I ask her if she has ever been to XYZ hotel? She says no. I say, well you are about to. Her eyes get big and she is super excited. We check in and I get a room on the top floor with a great view of the city skyline. End up having hot sex against the glass wall of the hotel room. I spent some money that night, but had a damn good time.

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a brand new Second Lieutenant in the Army 1988 and while I was on leave, a friend of mine and I took a MAC flight to Europe during Christmas break, we were staying with his parents since his father was and MD in the Air Force living there. We went to the Officer's Club because we ran out of ideas for things to do, and I met this hottie, who was also in Germany on Christmas break visiting her parents. We hooked up and crashed in a room I checked into at the BOQ... It was pretty wild and she was a freak in bed... crazy fun time and we were up half the night doing you know what in just about any position you can imagine.

The next morning while we were sleeping there was a knock on the door and there were 3 MPs that took her off and I was arrested, and brought to the MP station. Where I discovered she was the daughter of a 4-star general and the US Army Europe (USAEUR) Commander, and the base (Patch Barracks) was on lock-down looking for her since at the time the Cold War was still a thing and they thought she might have been kidnapped.

After some questioning, my leave was revoked and I was sent back on the next available MAC flight back to the States and returned to Fort Benning. I was ordered to immediately report to the Commanding General at Ft. Benning upon my return... which I did. I met him in his office and he explained to me that the woman corroborated my side of the story, and that everything was consensual and that I didn't have anything to worry about. But I was to keep my mouth shut about the whole incident, Which I did.... Then he smiled and warned me to stay away from his daughter. But it doesn't end there...

A few months later I was in the O-Club at Fort Benning and met another chick there, after some small talk I discovered she was the CG's daughter, and told her "I was warned to stay away from you.", she asked by who.... I told her it was her dad. Then her eyes got big and said "OMG, YOU are the one they sent back from Germany!". Keep in mind I didn't tell anyone about this... even my buddy who I flew to Europe with in the first place, all I told him was I had a family emergency and had to leave right away. But this chick spread this around like wild-fire and the next thing I knew a bunch of friends were asking me about this and I just told them it was a rumor, it was only years later that I admitted what happened.

I honestly had not thought about this is YEARS... until a friend of mine Chris Cavoli took command of USAEUR last year... so I sent him a congats e-mail. He responded "Thanks, and please stay out of Europe for the next couple of years. This job is going to be hard enough without having to worry about you in the O-club!" So apparently people are still thinking about this.

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a brand new Second Lieutenant in the Army 1988 and while I was on leave, a friend of mine and I took a MAC flight to Europe during Christmas break, we were staying with his parents since his father was and MD in the Air Force living there. We went to the Officer's Club because we ran out of ideas for things to do, and I met this hottie, who was also in Germany on Christmas break visiting her parents. We hooked up and crashed in a room I checked into at the BOQ... It was pretty wild and she was a freak in bed... crazy fun time and we were up half the night doing you know what in just about any position you can imagine.

The next morning while we were sleeping there was a knock on the door and there were 3 MPs that took her off and I was arrested, and brought to the MP station. Where I discovered she was the daughter of a 4-star general and the US Army Europe (USAEUR) Commander, and the base (Patch Barracks) was on lock-down looking for her since at the time the Cold War was still a thing and they thought she might have been kidnapped.

After some questioning, my leave was revoked and I was sent back on the next available MAC flight back to the States and returned to Fort Benning. I was ordered to immediately report to the Commanding General at Ft. Benning upon my return... which I did. I met him in his office and he explained to me that the woman corroborated my side of the story, and that everything was consensual and that I didn't have anything to worry about. But I was to keep my mouth shut about the whole incident, Which I did.... Then he smiled and warned me to stay away from his daughter. But it doesn't end there...

A few months later I was in the O-Club at Fort Benning and met another chick there, after some small talk I discovered she was the CG's daughter, and told her "I was warned to stay away from you.", she asked by who.... I told her it was her dad. Then her eyes got big and said "OMG, YOU are the one they sent back from Germany!". Keep in mind I didn't tell anyone about this... even my buddy who I flew to Europe with in the first place, all I told him was I had a family emergency and had to leave right away. But this chick spread this around like wild-fire and the next thing I knew a bunch of friends were asking me about this and I just told them it was a rumor, it was only years later that I admitted what happened.

I honestly had not thought about this is YEARS... until a friend of mine Chris Cavoli took command of USAEUR last year... so I sent him a congats e-mail. He responded "Thanks, and please stay out of Europe for the next couple of years. This job is going to be hard enough without having to worry about you in the O-club!" So apparently people are still thinking about this.
wow... may i ask how old are you?! so amazed to know that ppl on this site are from all levels..

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
The time(s) I banged a really nice older (late 50's) Brazillian hair stylist in the back washroom at her salon. I started getting my hair cut from her at 17 and was a patron of hers for about 4 years up until when she moved to Florida.

She's seen me through all my hairstyles over the years from faux hawk, to spikes, to green hair, to long hair, etc...so she was comfortable around me.

She used to let me feel up her a$s, thighs, t1tties and pvssy while cutting or washing my hair....and she'd reach down and tug on my jimmy. Her salon was usually dead quiet so we never had to worry about getting caught.

We worked a routine where i'd come in around closing time so that she could lock the doors and we'd head to back where things started out as handj0bs....then progressed to condom bl0wj0bs....then bareb@ck bl0wjobs.... Until finally she decided to throw caution to winds and let me go b@lls deep in her bareb@ck...

It was glorious.......Hearing her moans combined with the "clap clap clap clap clap" sound of her a$s slamming against my pelvis was pure euphoria for my ears.... This old gal was H0E and she aint making any apologies for it....

She could wrap her mouth around a man's kawk down to the base and still stick out her tongue to lick his b@lls....she's a h0e....any position you want her is no problem, she'll do it and love it.....cause she's a h0e.... She dont like "making love", she dont like "having sex", she wants to be fvcked....did I mention she's h0e...???...

We'd usually finish things off with a haircut or a shampooing and I'd leave her a big tip... No it's not technically prostitution because I'm paying her for her hair styling services.... The fact that she let me (to quote the Hodge twins) go b@lls deep was because she's a big time h0e....

.....and last time i checked, women have a Constitutional right to be h0es....

.....we went on like this for about 2 years when she and her husband decided to move to Florida....

To this day, just thinking about this gal and remebering that "clap clap clap clap clap" sound gets my blood pumping....i do miss her.....

PS: I refer to her as a h0e as a term of endearment and also because she likes to be called a h0e....
wow.. this is awesome, straight outta porn scenario..

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow... may i ask how old are you?! so amazed to know that ppl on this site are from all levels..
52 now, I was 22 then. That was the LAST really good story I had for awhile, because for the few years of my career in the Army... just like many dudes in their early 20s right out of school, I struggled with chicks. It's a tough transition because you suddenly find yourself at the bottom of what women find attractive, in addition I was at a base in a remote area that was 20:1 men to women and the heinous women that were being chased was nauseating. But I just worked on my career and myself and later things turned around.

Sir_Laid_A_Lot

Don Juan
Reaction score
A bit too many to tell. Was in Bangkok for 8 years and I visit Bangkok regularly for vacations. If I could just pick one right now, it would be the night I took two roomies from Soi Silom, Patpong. Ended up in their apartment and banged one right after the other. The first one in the bed while the other one was pretending to sleep. The second one ended up in the bathroom floor doggie style. No it was not a threesome.

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
A bit too many to tell. Was in Bangkok for 8 years and I visit Bangkok regularly for vacations. If I could just pick one right now, it would be the night I took two roomies from Soi Silom, Patpong. Ended up in their apartment and banged one right after the other. The first one in the bed while the other one was pretending to sleep. The second one ended up in the bathroom floor doggie style. No it was not a threesome.
noicee...