Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Mind is What You Make it!

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mind is what you make it. It is not "disabled." The only thing that makes you disabled in the mind is your mind itself. You set your own boundaries to your own mind's potential. If you say to yourself that "I am shy" then guess what?? YOU ARE RIGHT! You ARE SHY. But if you say to yourself "I am outgoing" then HOLY SH*T you ARE outgoing!

You need to be able to recognize these negative thoughts you get, and CHANGE them.

Your subconscious mind is very subtle. When you are going through a regular day, you don't think these negative thoughts consciously. Your subconscious mind thinks with FEELINGS. So, to change your subconscious mind's beleifs, negative self-talks, and fears you have to feel the fear and embrace them. Study them and learn how to overcome these thoughts by changing them. How can you change your subconscious thoughts? By saying positive conscious things to yourself repeatedly. Your mind beleives whatever you tell it with BELEIF. BELIEF is the engine behind affirmations. KNOW that your mind is capable of everything you can set your mind to, with BELIEF.

I have made a step by step process to change your beleifs, fears, and negative self talk.

NOTE: Meditation pops up from time to time in this post. The meditative state is crucial for this process.

The meditative state brings your brainwaves to a lower frequency. Thus opening your subconscious mind, making it more suggestible to conscious thoughts, giving you easier access to your subconscious mind.

To successfully enter a meditative state, just go to a quiet place where you can sit comfortably or lay down and relax. Open your mind and relax it. Breathe in slowly and deeply, and hold your breath for 2 seconds and then let it out slowly. As you let it out slowly imagine a wave of relaxation going from your head to your toe. Continue this breathing process for about 2 minutes (or more) and then your body will be in the meditative state.

Step 1:
Go through a whole day observing your feelings. Observe how you feel when you talk, when there is silence, when you are shy, when you are not shy, scared, not scared; EVERYTHING! DONT try to stop the feelings, just take note of them.

Step 2:
When you go home, meditate, and think deeply about a situation of choice (preferably negative) from the day from beginning to end. Try to remember it the best way possible. Imagine that you are in that situation again; think of it as a replay of the situation, nothing changed, just EXACTLY how it was when you experienced it. Remember all the feelings you got. REMEMBER the bad feelings and anxieties you got during the situation. (anxieties are feelings also) Take note of them. REMEMBER the mental pictures you got from imagining the situation at the times you were getting those bad feelings or anxieties. TAKE NOTE OF THE MENTAL PICTURES AND FEELINGS, THEY ARE CRUCIAL. It is best to write down a DETAILED description of this picture and the feelings. This will make a desire to change.

Step 3:
Once that is done, you have to identify and find out why you got those anxieties and feelings you took note of. Ask yourself questions about the situation and the feelings you got. Verbalize the questions in your head and answer this question THE BEST you can. Think WHY you get these negative feelings and verbalize a statement in your head that identifies why you felt this way. It is VERY important that YOU DON'T lie to yourself and be completely honest with your statement; it will often state an insecurity you have. This is your Negative Feeling Statement. WRITE THIS STATEMENT DOWN.

You now have identifyed your negative feelings. You fought through half the battle.

We all know that negative feelings are ILLOGICAL. So, then how do we fight them? With CONTRADICTION.

Step 5:
Contradict these ILLOGICAL Negative Feeling statements you made with POSITIVE and LOGICAL statements. Make statements that are competely LOGICAL, and COMPLETELY POSITIVE. This will be your Positive Feeling Affirmation. It can be a lie. Usually it is a lie (at first).

General Example:
Negative Feeling Statement: "I felt fear because I thought I thought she would reject me".
Positive Feeling Affirmation: "I feel confident that she is interested in me because I know more about the game than the average man"

The positive feeling affirmation cannot have anything negative. No negative words. An example is "I am not shy". It is best to say "I am outgoing" The idea is to get the negative thoughts out of your head and replace them with the opposite positive thoughts.

5) Repeat an affirmation to yourself in your head with desire to change and the feeling of belief that you will change. Repeat 1 affirmation at a time, about 10 to 20 times. At the end of repeating an affirmation, visualize yourself with this Positive Feeling Affirmation, as if you already have this feeling and that you already are as the affirmation describes. Try to make a Mental Picture, and feeling of the exact opposite (making it positive) of the Mental Picture you described from Step 2. Repeat this step for each affirmation you have made.

Daily Meditation:
Meditate everyday in the morning and at night before you go to bed. If you feel you have new feelings/anxieties to identify then do steps 1-5. If you don't then just do step 5.

Last edited:

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Boricua, I am glad to see you finally went from asking for help to giving help.

And it was a good post at that.

And about meditation, to any doubters, I suggest you read the TIME article that came out sometime between late July and early August. It had an article about meditation, with a lot of valid points from a scientific view. Meditation isn't as outlandish as a lot of you might think.

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah there's a lot of good info on MEditation and a lot of scientific truth,

The time articles a nice quick read but I also think thiers some books to

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa I just reread this and I realized that I wrote this **** a little too scientific.

enkai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey that's so true man, I was always a negative person and people would tell me this, I would kinda shrug it off untill I realized I was negative...The subconscious mind just puts ideas together, like you say..."Ahhh I can't do this" and your subC.mind puts together why you can't do it in a negative way, but if you say "how can i do this" it puts together ideas on how you can do it and improve it, the thing is you can't control your subconcious mind and are not aware of how it looks at things, but you are aware of how your concicious mind looks at ideas so if you bring them in a positive light, your subC mind will follow.

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Reaction score
aaa---Aaa---Chu Bump.....Was that me?

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats really excellent!

:) its a good way to help people deal with problems, and itll work extremely great because this can be applied to almost ANY possible situation, but still leaves thinking up to the individual.

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37156
That thread also talks about attitude, and has a lot of corelation with this one