"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

YOUR Kiss Test

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
2,393
Reaction score
14
Location
At home
"Tip in" about YOUR kiss tests.

I think David DeAngelo's is to smell her. I dont really remember sosuave's kiss test. I don't really have one. What are YOUR kiss tests?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
Discussion.
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
I use the classic one that you learn online... Play with the girls hair, caress her neck... Chances are if she lets you do that she'll let you kiss her. Works like a charm :D
 

souporman

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 10, 2004
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
You should be able to tell if she's intrested, if she is just look in her eyes and kiss her... no real test needed...
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
the secret with women is not to kiss them at all. Kiss behind their ear and on their neck but don't kiss them on the lips until they go crazy.

I do this all the time now and the girls think that kissing actually means something to me. The last three girls have forced kissed me on the lips just to get a taste of the 00.

They sneak a kiss in to find out what it would be like and it drive them crazy.


If you do it this way you never have to worry about kissing. It doesn't matter how bad you are at it. when you finally do kiss them it will drive them crazy.

:)
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

B9

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
469
Reaction score
2
Location
Denmark
I caress her hair a bit, going from the next to gently touching her cheek and chin.

if she lets me do that I can go in for the kiss no probs.
 
Top