"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Your interest level dropping?

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Hi,

I just wanted to ask you people: Do AFC girls piss you off?

Theres this HB6 in my math class that I was somewhat interested in, but that quickly changed. She sits behind me, so I did the usual kino, EC, CF, etc.

Then...the dreaded happened. Her interest level shot through the roof; it was a sad sight to see. "Soo..how was your...sleep?" Yes, this is an actual question she asked me. Anything to keep my attention.

I'm beginning to learn why women HATE AFC'S!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ares

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Norway,
ha ha ha, amen to that brother. serously if a girl aint a challenge Im not interessted. The whole dating/pick up scenery is no fun with girls trowing them selfs at you.

I mean I had a pretty decent lovelife before, but after Dj'ing became a part of my personality I get about 2-3 afc girls every party Im at, but the trouble is I dont want them,
just cant stand afc women, their clingy, needy, needs attention, bad selfestem, prenteds to focus a lot on what you want but still think 100% about them selfs. Does this ring a bell anyone?

besides, we are DJ's, we are above afc's regardless of the gender.
knowledge is power m****r f****rs
 

kilgoretrout

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
San Francisco
I really hate boring girls. They are always a problem. I hate it when women ask, "what's up?". If I try to explain some interesting things that I have done, I may then ask her, "what's up?" to which she will generally reply, "nothing". So I generally stay away from women who ask , "what's up?" in general.

I like to play a little game with these women. I just try to bore them away from me. It's hard. I mean, she will ask what I've done, and if I've something really interesting (which I actually do do sometimes) it's hard to reply with a slightly annoyed and bored out of my mind, "nothing". As a very opinionated person, it's also hard not to get involved in arguments or anything like that.

If you don't have anything to say, don't say anything. Do something.
 

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Ha, kilgoretrout - I feel the same way. Most girls I know say "nothing" and other stupid one-liners to questions I ask. Hence my unattraction to most of 'em :p
 
Top