“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

your input

see ya

New Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Wel you all probably read my post, about me and my girl breaking up; and the cause of it. Now one of her friend tell me she want to get back together. I talk to her friend everyday(on the phone, for like 2 hours), but never talk to my ex. I was talking to her friend ( which is my friend too) and I was like ''what do ya'll be talking about?'' She told me all they talk about is me, and my ex always talk about me. I do wanna get back with my ex no doubt, but the thing is; is that I don't know if she'll do the same thing.

My question is do you all think I should give her a second chance?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2002
Messages
424
Reaction score
2
Location
UK
Originally posted by see ya
Wel you all probably read my post, about me and my girl breaking up; and the cause of it. Now one of her friend tell me she want to get back together. I talk to her friend everyday(on the phone, for like 2 hours), but never talk to my ex. I was talking to her friend ( which is my friend too) and I was like ''what do ya'll be talking about?'' She told me all they talk about is me, and my ex always talk about me. I do wanna get back with my ex no doubt, but the thing is; is that I don't know if she'll do the same thing.

My question is do you all think I should give her a second chance?
well see ya, dont presume that we all automatically know your case off hand. to help you out a little bit i read the previous post and gave up halfway through. could you please stop insulting the english language because it's pissing me off.

Basically if you want to be a real DJ, MOVE ON (like ur name says, say see ya to her), dont take ****. If you go out with here again then you're a p_ussy doormat afc b_itch. Read the DJ Bible, memorize every tip on there and sort your communication skills out. cos I'm like "see ya says I'm like a lot".
 

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2001
Messages
2,314
Reaction score
17
Location
Europe
there are plenty of fish in the sea...just move on! Why bother with the scrapes when you can go fish a one mighty fine fish.!?
 
Top