"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Your inconventional place PUs

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Post your successful/unsuccssful PU stories at inconventional places. i.e. Libraries, grocery stores, computer stores any random places.

I've tried twice to PU chicks that come to my college's computer lab where I work part time. So far no success yet.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
Place: Underground Subway station at peak hour.

I'm standing nearby a cute little blonde waiting for the train on a reasonably crowded platform. The announcer says over the PA that my train has been delayed 4 minutes. YES! thanks for that opener mate!

I turn to the girl and say, "This always happens when I try to catch the train." (in a non-whingeing way of course)

She acts as if she wanted me to talk to her the whole time, and is very enthusiastic. She tells me how she got caught for fare evasion and was let go, so I tease her for putting on a sob story. That kind of thing, I can't remember details.

This was funny:
Girl: What are you doing here?
Me: Catching the train, silly!
Girl: (laughs) No, I mean, why are you in the city?
Me: I go to Melbourne Uni
Girl: ME TOO!! (heeheh it's sooo easy to get rapport sometimes)

She was getting on a different train, I got her number and got on my train. This one seems promising because I got a home number instead of cell, which I ALWAYS get.
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
I've tried and I PU there. With unconventinals, I got about 80% flakes, even though the convo seemed ok.

IMO what happens is that in their mind you register just "that weird guy who was hitting on me at ****** place" and they don't value you.

Instead I've started widening my circle of acquaintances and getting girls "through friends". That was a much better experience. No btch shields, much less tests, etc.

I still got laid, but it was easier.
 
Top