Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your in second place

Grayfox

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a question

So if you have a chick who is spinning two plates, your one of them, but you want to increase your value, what would you do?

Think that you are in 2nd place though

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spinning plate’s yourself will increase your value. Less needy, more abundance. She will notice that.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't settle for "second place". You drop her and find someone else, preferably hotter.

Truthfully if she find out she'll probably come crawling back wanting to be your #1 lolol

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what Game is all about. Being better than other men and being no1

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You walk away and if she reaches out revenge fvck her and immediately drop the “I’m focusing on myself” line

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to be the grammar Nazi here but it's you're (from you are). In case English is not your first language.

These days women talk to 10 dudes at the same time so if you go for a girl with a boyfriend, you're only competing against one dude!

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to be the grammar Nazi here but it's you're (from you are). In case English is not your first language.

These days women talk to 10 dudes at the same time so if you go for a girl with a boyfriend, you're only competing against one dude!
More than likely the girl talking to 10 dudes is sleeping with an ex, one night standing the hottest guy that comes on to her, and offering occasional pity sex to the second at bat.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it would be better if @Grayfox edited the title to read "You're in second place"

If you're interacting with women on swipe apps and in the Instagram DMs, that's likely to be the case.

More than likely the girl talking to 10 dudes is sleeping with an ex, one night standing the hottest guy that comes on to her, and offering occasional pity sex to the second at bat.
Ideally, you want to be approaching women in-person. Even when you approach women in-person, it is possible that the woman you're approaching has a lot of action for her in the social media DMs and on swipe apps. The hope that is you're approaching a woman who isn't bombarded on the swipe apps and in the DMs.

This is why women are demanding. If a woman is using a swipe app or two and/or is active on social media, she has such abundance.

I think there are also cases where a woman has such abundance from swipe apps & the DMs that she isn't open to fielding in-person approaches. A lot of these women are the women seen wearing earbuds a lot. Also, a lot of the earbud wearers have boyfriends and aren't seeking new penis.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ideally, you want to be approaching women in-person. Even when you approach women in-person, it is possible that the woman you're approaching has a lot of action for her in the social media DMs and on swipe apps. The hope that is you're approaching a woman who isn't bombarded on the swipe apps and in the DMs.

This is why women are demanding. If a woman is using a swipe app or two and/or is active on social media, she has such abundance.

I think there are also cases where a woman has such abundance from swipe apps & the DMs that she isn't open to fielding in-person approaches. A lot of these women are the women seen wearing earbuds a lot. Also, a lot of the earbud wearers have boyfriends and aren't seeking new penis.
This is based off my experience with non swipe app girls mainly.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You bang her sister or best friend.

“If you ain’t first, you’re last.” - Ricky Bobby

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a question

So if you have a chick who is spinning two plates, your one of them, but you want to increase your value, what would you do?

These guys don't know wtf they are talking about.

Look, first of all; if you had a rotation, you wouldn't be concerning yourself on the pecking order of where the woman placed you.

Second, this goes to show how much sense this question makes..

You (first place): "I am her first priority, but if she can't get me, she will go to the next guy in line."

You (second place): "I am the next guy in line. She comes to me if she can't get the first guy."

Either way, I don't see a winning situation here, and if you guys were bright enough, you wouldn't see it either.

Like I said, don't concern yourself with sh!t like that.

Your dating life should be centered around where you are placing THEM.

Because it ain't about them, it is about you.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a question

You should always be increasing your value regardless. In this particular scenario, If she´ really hot and you are not grossed out that she´s probably f0cking another guy, all you do is never give her exclusivity and keep f0cking her. If you are grossed out, there´s not much you can do, you drop her as a plate and find new plates for your rotation.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to re-clarify my post.

There’s a difference between being in second or third place in the beginning and being in second or third place after a month has passed. It is a given to be competing against other guys until you have sealed the deal in the bedroom. If a month has gone by and you haven’t even gotten your dvck sucked at least then you need to leave because you are in the bad second place.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*You're

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a question

LMAO next the hoe.

M

member160292

You don’t compete with who she is with now, you compete with the first they ever felt passion for :cool:

For example, one of my plates had an LTR with a musician in her early 20’s, 26 now. I busted out my electric guitar from years ago and just played the 2 songs I ever knew