"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Your Greatest Weapon - Indifference

VikingKing

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2013
Messages
2,148
Reaction score
89
Location
America is best
So just font give a ****. Only care about yourself. I agree with this. Like sgt egan used to say In ITB, fvck b!tches, fvck em.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

LandingWood

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2013
Messages
189
Reaction score
6
user name said:
If you're using indifference to get a girl to come running after you then you are not being indifferent.

You're invested in an outcome which is the antithesis of indifference.
So? You just said it yourself ... TO GET HER TO CHASE YOU. Once you have her drop her or become a little less indifferent and keep her around. I wouldn't keep a girl around that required me to be indifferent to catch though.
 

LandingWood

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2013
Messages
189
Reaction score
6
I think another good point is you can't just not give a ****. You have to know when to be indifferent and when to be invested. I guess that comes naturally to some and not so to others.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Combine indifference with assertiveness and you got an even greater weapon. Being assertive is the step up from just indifference. Express what you want without being aggressive/offensive/a jerk. This is something I have noticed that very few people handle.

Try being assertive before expressing indifference. It shows that you care but don't bend over while not being an *******. It's a win-win-win.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

garfield

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2013
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
There is this girl I know that has very high interest in me. A few days ago I started being indifferent towards her because I heard she liked another guy so I didn't want to waste my time chasing her. I usually started talking to her when I saw her in class but this week I haven't talked to her. I sit right next to her and I noticed since I haven't been talking to her she was been trying to get my attention. She has been staring at me a lot and twirling her hair and she also has her whole body facing me. She hasn't tried talking to me but she is definitely trying to get me to talk to her. She sighs really loud and acts like she doesn't understand the questions. My problem is that I am not sure if I should keep being indifferent or if I should talk to her. What do you guys think?
 

garfield

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2013
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Same stuff happened today. She tried to get my attention but I kept being indifferent. Is this still the right move?
 

garfield

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2013
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
I am still being indifferent towards her and haven't talked to her in a few days but I have realized that I still really want this girl. There isn't many other quality girls where I live. I can't decide whether I should talk to her again or continue being indifferent. Or should I just move on?
 

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2012
Messages
516
Reaction score
30
Age
38
garfield, next time you see her ramp it, but casually, and set up a date. If she declines or make excuses BE INDIFFERENT about it in your reaction.

How do you display true indifference if she declines? By dating other women.


The main problem I have here is your indifference is just a show, a trick your using because you think you still 'need her/this one' and are afraid of ****ing up. Hence why you havent asked her out yet. This is all wrong. You should be assertive and be outcome independent. There comes a point where you are putting too much time investment and overthinking into something such as you are currently doing with the indifference concpet, this is the fast track to oneitis. As on some level you are still very invested in certain outcomes with this girl.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top