Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
we found a winner!! If you know you're great, she'll know it too..a lot of wisom from this small phrase (albeit indeterminantly critical) I think.Originally posted by white_hype
who cares what your girlfriend thinks?
Yeah, so who has a solution for:Originally posted by jbbrain
we found a winner!! If you know you're great, she'll know it too..a lot of wisom from this small phrase (albeit indeterminantly critical) I think.
1-if you give her the best fukin of her life (multiple orgasms) she will want it ALL the timeOriginally posted by Ice Cold
Yeah, so who has a solution for:
1) keeping her fukkin you constantly
and
2) not bugging you with calls all the time
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
lol, im pretty sure almost nothing works, just got to suck it up, sucks i knowOriginally posted by Ice Cold
Not good enough. She's still calling![]()
Maybe we should lay out the rules before the monkey sex?Originally posted by white_hype
lol, im pretty sure almost nothing works, just got to suck it up, sucks i know
lol, good luck with that one, try it, im sure it will work!Originally posted by Ice Cold
Maybe we should lay out the rules before the monkey sex?
Don't call me, I can't be bugged - I'll call you. Deal?
I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. At that point, I will have to decide whether or not it really is worth it crossing, but if I do cross it, I'll make sure I leave a trail of crumbs for you to followOriginally posted by Ice Cold
Yeah, so who has a solution for:
1) keeping her fukkin you constantly
and
2) not bugging you with calls all the time
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Heh, then I guess this whole site is in violation of the lawOriginally posted by Sting
Consider the following laws from the 48 laws of power:
30. Make Your Accomplishments Seem Effortless
....Teach no one your tricks or they will be used against you.