Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your girlfriend hanging out with gay guys?

sasukenogo

Reaction score
I don't get it. Girls can hang out with gay guys, undress in front of them, let them fondle their boobies. Those girls will tell their boyfriends, "don't worry, he is gay." So does that mean their boyfriends are allowed to hang out with lesbians and touch each other and then say, "don't worry, she is a lesbian." ?

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point, I know a few lesbians and as of yet no fun :/ lol

sasukenogo

Reaction score
Bizzle13 said:
Good point, I know a few lesbians and as of yet no fun :/ lol
Well, what are you waiting for? Have some fun with them! We gotta give our girlfriends a taste of their own medicine!

sasukenogo

Reaction score
Better yet, let's pretend to be gay, so we get to touch any girl with impunity because apparently, that's the rule nowadays!

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The full sentence should be: "Don't worry he's gay... (but I'm trying to see if I'm attractive enough to turn him around)." It's purely an ego thing on their end. At the end of the day, though, it's still another guy fondling your woman - just the fact that she'd be that disrespectful by letting someone else other than you feel her up would make me dump her.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't think for a second that some gay guys won't have sex with your girlfriend under the right circumstances.

Personally I'm suspicious of girls who hang around gay men. They have relationship issues from hanging around these emotionally unstable individuals. I’m polite and tell them I don't with agree with the lifestyle, but mention that and they accuse you of being homophobic and narrow minded. Damaged people attract damaged people... best to steer clear!

sasukenogo

Reaction score
the_stig said:
There are still plenty of gay guys who will have sex with your girlfriend under the right circumstances.

Personally I'm suspicious of girls who hang around gay men. They have relationship issues from hanging around these emotionally unstable individuals. I’m polite and tell them I disagree with the lifestyle, but soon as you mention this they accuse you of being homophobic and narrow minded. Damaged people attract damaged people... best to steer clear!
I know! I hate being accuse of being homophobic! I mean, I don't mind gay guys touching other gay guys, but why you gotta touch our girls! And yes, they are definitely emtionally unstable. They act so flamboyant, and it's just weird.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the_stig said:
Don't think for a second that some gay guys won't have sex with your girlfriend under the right circumstances.
Yep. Have several gay friends, some were married to women for years and had a normal sexual life with women previous to coming out, they just -prefer- men sexually, doesn't mean that they -all- find sex with women repulsive. Have dated self-identified "fag hags" also, and it's a myth that your woman is safe around gay men OP. Lots of gay men bang lots of women while closeted, some still do regularly after coming out, and if he got it up then, he can get it up for your GF.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the answer to this is obvious isnt it? its their excuse to be around attractive males without it being wrong since they are gay

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put your foot down.

So what if he is gay?! its another dude fondling your woman.

Hollywood has brainwashed the masses that this is an "ok" behavior by gay men because they don't feel attracted to females therefore its acceptable. So essentially having a hardon is what makes it wrong not the fact its a different gender. :rolleyes:

Tell your girlfriend it a'int okay and if she protests then she can have her dandy friends to herself without you in the picture.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
sasukenogo said:
I know! I hate being accuse of being homophobic!
Not me. I welcome it now. Homophobic is just a shaming tactic that was coined by leftoids to cleverly turn mans natural disgust of deviancy against him. "phobic" = Irrational fear. By turning natural disgust into a pathology your basically shutting down all opposition. "I should embrace the celebration of deviancy or else there is something wrong with me". It was a masterstroke tactic in all honesty.

Chick/mangina = Your homophobic.

You = You bet I am.

It's good to piss off the establishment. You should have seen the jaws drop when I quoted this dude word for word last night. Good times.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why on these dating sites like okc I'll put MANDATORY for a potential matches' non-acceptance of homodom. I don't want ANY woman I'm with for the long term to harbor such thoughts of homoism is 'ok.' You'd be surprise how Many on these sites Accept homos, I'd say a good 80%, so that weeds out a Lot of em but that's just a sacrifice I'll have to make. I don't want homo-is-ok thinking in my potential mate. I wouldn't want it in my kids' minds.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Put your foot down.

So what if he is gay?! its another dude fondling your woman.

Hollywood has brainwashed the masses that this is an "ok" behavior by gay men because they don't feel attracted to females therefore its acceptable. So essentially having a hardon is what makes it wrong not the fact its a different gender. :rolleyes:

Tell your girlfriend it a'int okay and if she protests then she can have her dandy friends to herself without you in the picture.
Mike32ct said:
It's just another form of Attention Wh*ring.
THIS.^^^^
DONT BE A FOOL MANE