Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

your girl getting numbers

duttylove

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok ill be as brief as i can. is it acceptable for your girlfriend to go out clubbing, talk to a guy for a few hours then ask for the guys number.

the excuse for getting the number is he seems like a nice guy n just wants to be mates with him.

when she gets questioned about it her reply is. "what are you saying, im not allowed to make new friends"

ohh and she hid the fact that she did this "to save hassle" because she knew you would get mad but u found out some other way. when you questioned her about it she did admit she did it straight away though.

would u believe and accept that she is making friends. or is this disrespect and she is already cheating on you?

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised you are even asking this question. Your girlfriend is rowing you down BS creek and stealing the paddle. You know something is up, and she is getting defensive about it. Nobody goes to clubs to "make new friends because they seem like nice guys". Don't put up with it.

It's even worse that she's going behind your back because she KNOWS she is disrespecting you.

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well why not try doing exactly the same thing to her. Think she'd be cool with it? I don't think so.

Sorry man but MF is right... this girl is seriously disrespecting you. If that was me I'd boot her ass out the door quicker than she could say 'But...'

Last edited:

duttylove

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's ok if YOU are going out and doing the same thing.

i dont think so. if i go to a club and get a girls number, its because i wanna hit it, not baby sit it.

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by duttylove

i dont think so. if i go to a club and get a girls number, its because i wanna hit it, not baby sit it.
Well NO SH.IT sherlock. What the heck do you think SHE's doing with the numbers then? Sheesh.

Either you two have an open relationship, then it's all good, or if it's an exclusive relationship, then you've got a problem.

DUH.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL.

Guys DO NOT go to clubs to meet "female friends". They go to clubs to meet girls they want to f*ck. Either your girl is naive as sh!t (which I doubt), or she is just using the friend excuse so you wont give her a hard time about her ho behaviour.

If she's just your f*ck buddy like Asian Playboy assumes, then he is right, you should be out getting numbers and doing the same sh!t she does.

But if this is your actual girlfriend, break it off ASAP. Listen man, decent women don't go out get drunk and pick up numbers from random sleazy dudes at clubs when they have a man at home. Only hos do this.

You can't tell her not to get numbers from other guys, because then she'll just do it behind your back. You can't control, or discipline a ho, and you can't turn one into a decent girl.

The only thing you can do is leave her ass and find a decent girl.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
LOL.

But if this is your actual girlfriend, break it off ASAP. Listen man, decent women don't go out get drunk and pick up numbers from random sleazy dudes at clubs when they have a man at home. Only hos do this.
She will assure you that THESE gentlemen are not "sleazy dudes"

No, it's not acceptable. If she's young, this is a learning experience for her (when you dump her). If she's older, there's nothing you can do. Look for flyinshark's post about his ex g/f talking to dudes in clubs and where that led to.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72633

redshift

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen man, decent women don't go out get drunk and pick up numbers from random sleazy dudes at clubs when they have a man at home.
Like from dudes from this site..?:crackup:

duttylove

Don Juan
Reaction score
its not an open relationship. we broke up a while ago then kind of got backtogether but not exactly but then it ended up that we got backtogether because she didnt want me sleeping with other people she said but also because she wants to be with me. we are currently on a summer break from university so as from last week we will be appart from each other for the next 3 months. the guy that she got the number from lives near her in her town, i live no where near them but she got the number while i was visiting her up there. after having an arguement with her about all this. she told me she has told the guy we cant talk no more because my bf i is pissed and this guy said ok he respects that.

and now she is pissed at me because i am stopping her from making new friends.

am i rite in assuming that is bull**** and she is going to see the guy any way and just lie to me? and that she wanted to get backtogether to stop me from sleeping with people but she was going to do it any way behind my back? thats what i think but i dont want to be wrong

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
am i rite in assuming that is bull**** and she is going to see the guy any way and just lie to me? and that she wanted to get backtogether to stop me from sleeping with people but she was going to do it any way behind my back? thats what i think but i dont want to be wrong
Yes you are!

Dude you are in a long distance relationship, and she is getting other guys' numbers. It's pretty f*cking obvious that she sees other guys while you are away.

Break up with her, and see other girls.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she told me she has told the guy we cant talk no more because my bf i is pissed and this guy said ok he respects that.
Doomed. She is BLAMING you because you told her you had a problem with her doing something she shouldn't have been doing in the first place?

Young girls...

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Hey duttylove, want to know a secret.

See, people in relationships can feel each other out. You will know if something just aint right.

See, guys on the forum, will try and explain to you what is going on, and they are not in the relationship. If you are feeling her out, and this is what your gut is telling you, listen to your gut. Believe it or not, you know more about this relationship, then anybody on this forum does.

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dutty,

1.) Your girl is getting numbers from other guys because she is auditioning guys for your replacement.

Let me use a car analogy to make this clear to you. Let us say that you have a Mercedes Benz. Would you go out and test drive a Toyota Camry? No. Why? Because you think that a Benz is better than a Camry. Now, let us say that someone comes along and offers you the opportunity to test drive their Ferrari and if you like it this person will sell it to you.

In your relationship, you are the Mercedes Benz and your h0 is looking for a Ferrari.

2.) It is summer! Do you think your girl is sitting at home just chatting with these guys? She is out "hanging out" with them.

Take a look at her BS justification for not telling you about getting numbers from others guys. She could easily justify hanging out with these guys under the "friends" title and lie to you by saying that she is not seeing them. She could easily justify this by thinking to herself, "I'm just hanging out with a guy friend and I won't tell Dutty because he won't understand and I don't want the drama."

The only way to be sure that she isn't messing around behind your back is to go down to where she lives secretly and follow her around for a weekend. Lol - don't forget your disguise.

If you're serious about this chick then that is what you should do, but don't get caught! Some people on this board might disagree with this strategy but it beats sitting around your home all day pulling your hair out over this h0.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it safe to say that you shouldn't expect committment/LTR from a girl who still goes "clubbing" after you two have become official? I mean really, why else do people go to clubs? For some innocent, friendly, non-sexual interaction with the opposite sex?

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AsianPlayboy
it still wouldnt be ok....***** slap the *****

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its not an open relationship. we broke up a while ago then kind of got backtogether but not exactly but then it ended up that we got backtogether because she didnt want me sleeping with other people she said but also because she wants to be with me. we are currently on a summer break from university so as from last week we will be appart from each other for the next 3 months. the guy that she got the number from lives near her in her town, i live no where near them but she got the number while i was visiting her up there. after having an arguement with her about all this. she told me she has told the guy we cant talk no more because my bf i is pissed and this guy said ok he respects that.

Why have you not broken up with her yet? I showed the first post of the thread to a female friend of mine (who posts here as LuvMyArmyMan) and she busted out laughing! Dude, even chicks know that this chick is full of BS.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
duttylove,
The only reason why you should move on with this girl is if you feel that what's going on is becoming a serious porblem. If you're really gonna get all worked up over her seeing other men, then just leave her. Don't even have to tell her that you do not like her talking to other men. Because seriously, the excuse of "I just want to meet new people and make new friends" is not a bad one. It may be a lie, but if by some miracle she is telling the truth, it's perfectly reasonable for her to demand for it.

So the question is whether you trust her or not. Most probably you wouldn't. In which case, leave her. Leave her because you do not trust her, not because you THINK she's a lying ho or whatever. If you can't take it anymore, get your ass out of there. Don't even waste any time trying to get an honest answer.