Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your First Kiss!

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your First Kiss! Are you excited?

[You may want to read the disclaimer on the bottom before you bust my balls for saying something that you don't agree with]

Once you are finally at that special moment with that special girl, you will feel it inside of you, or maybe she will just kiss you.

Anyways, here are some important things to keep in mind while you sit and stress yourself about your first kiss.

FIRST and most importantly, it will go fine. of course it will. tell that non-believing AFC side of you to shut the hell up and *****-slap him to death. IT WILL GO FINE! in fact, better than fine, it will be awesome. and in the terrible lottery that something 'bad' might happen, you will always have a story to tell at parties. anyways, don't stress about screwing up, everything will work out how it needs to. let me shed some more insight on this: have you ever seen/read posts of people working themselves up about their first kiss? let me answer that for you, of course i have. but did you ever see a post titled 'my first kiss sucked and i want to kill myself'. shiat no.

I guess it would be kinda like sex for the first time. of course it won't be absolutely perfect, sex is sloppy, so don't expect or demand perfection. anyways, believe in yourself and don't think negatively or worry yourself about kissing, because it will all come naturally once you experience it for the first time. hell, my first time i was totally lifted and my partner was a party hookup who was equally effed up. so trust yourself that you will not f* up, because you won't, don't let yourself. you are a strong and confident DJ, your first kiss will be totally amazing.

But what if something terrible happens? huh, what could be so bad? i would expect that a good story could come out in the end, but nothing bad will happen...you're too good to let this happen.

So, stop stressing about your first kiss. you will feel it when it needs to come, and this isn't the post to teach you how to put the moves on to start the kissing.

"Okay, so i went for it! now what?" All right, you went for the kiss, and it's awesome, right? well now what do you do? hurry, i'm getting nervous...don't worry. don't be too aggressive in kissing and let the girl do what she wants and the easiest thing to do is to imitate her (unless she really is a terrible kisser). also, remember that the girl probably feels almost as nervous as you do, it might even be her first kiss too.

But random, i'm 17 and i've never been kissed? am i ugly? am i poor (ha, i dunno...)? why do i suck at life so bad? well, just ask oakraiderz, he'll tell you that when and where and how old you are when your first occurs doesn't mean anything. there's a first time for everything in life, and it's not the only time it will ever happen. your age especially doesn't matter, so stop worrying about that.

So i guess what it all boils down to is that you shouldn't concern yourself over your first kiss. believe in yourself and you'll do perfect. it's not the end of the world. good luck

[here's a little disclaimer: the info in the post is intended for the fretting, budding DJ who has never been kissed. yes, i know there is so much more to kissing, but first you have to experience your first kiss. also, once you've gotten your mack on a few times, you should read more info on kissing... be sure to look for Random's Definitive Post on Advanced Kissing...release date TBA, if i can get aroud to it]

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha, you mentioned my name. At least i know someone is payin attention :D

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can imagine that being beneficial.

"Just grab your balls and fxcking do it".

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by random afc
but did you ever see a post titled 'my first kiss sucked and i want to kill myself'. shiat no.

DAMN STRAIGHT!

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Hey random, you need to take a page out of my book and change your name to something better.

-GF

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bump for the weekend

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao. my first kiss. 3 years ago.

"i dare u to kiss me"

middle of the street at 11pm. i come close and put my lips on hers, after about 4 secs i feel her tounge and we start battling. after 12 secs it's done .

funny thing is i coudnt remember **** an hour later (as how i did it). but the girl was impressed. one tip
if a girl says , kiss me (like a quick lip kiss), try to get your tounge in and hold her tight. once my ex and i were playing turth or dare and she was going for a kiss, so she says to me "no tounge, ok?" .... "ok ;) , not" . it was fun

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:)

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
once again i bump this shiznit for the weekend noobs, or the noobs trying to get some this weeken- whatever, you know what i was trying to say.

theonedude

Don Juan
Reaction score
my first kiss- standerd goodbye kiss after a date
second kiss- 5 secs atter 1st kiss

alls i got 2 say is, dont worry, its not hard n its like when it happens you arent actually nervous.