"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Your Encounters With Sexually Abused Woman?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
No. You keep posting about her. You are not past it.
Dude offcourse i'm not completely past it.. 4 months in.. Who gets past it in just 2 weeks..

Thats kinda obvious.. However i'm at the stage where I see the whole thing in a different light.

I wasn't with this woman for years, or in love with her.. I just enjoyed smashing that puzzy and enjoyed her company.

I'm just talking in general here, about the connection between child abuse and BDP..

Some dude could read this right now, and save his ass from a world of pain.

I'm not sat here crying over some hoe I dated barely for 4 months.

Just looking at shyte from a educational perspective.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
They were created by the matrix to educate men.
Seriously I am glad I joined SS

Alarm bells where ringing.. I had BDP in the back of my mind pretty much all of the time when I was seeing her.

Imagine the poor guys who know nothing about disordered woman and what signs to look out for.. They must be getting chewed up and spat out.

An encounter with one of these demons is an important lesson for all of us to learn from.

Think with your head and not your dik.
 
Top