Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your DJ'ing Style

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So what type of dj'ing do you have? As every DJ should, I've been calling into quesiton my own personal style that I have developed which I believe is too C&F at times. Is your style laid back, hyper, C&F, tiny bit of C&F but mostly just chit chat etc etc?

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally use lots of C+F but I eventually run out of things to talk about, and my most used line is "what are you doing" and I say that when I am out of conversation topics. The girl I hung out with yesterday only livened up when I talked about smoking...

So I declare that you must find what the girl likes, and quiz her on that.

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LAID BACK / FUNNY

my style? i have no style

im like water, put me in a cup i become the cup, put me in a bottle i become the bottle!

Reaction score
C+F, Kino, Laid Back, and many times hyper........it just depends on how i feel that day

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My style is mostly classy/charming. I use C&F a lot but usually after I got a bit of rapport I tone it down immensely. I adapt my style to the girl, tho. It's always on the fly, I don't have a set style for each type of girl.

As I've said in the past, I'm mostly an improv DJ. Which is why Speed Seduction isn't for me. I hate patterns and any prepared stuff. I like the basics of SpeedS, but patterning is something I can't do right.

Like WUWD said tho, you gotta find out what the girl likes. Which is why my style works; I find a fun, light subject that the girl likes, and I explore it.

Oh, and I always try to make the girl feel as comfortable as possible. That's important, because she'll feel like whatever you do is right. Or at least "righter" than if you hadn't made her very comfortable.

It's all a question of balance, really.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
what is it then??

is it the CFL or somethin?
LOL

No, here we have HS, College, and Uni. You spend 5 years in HS, 2-3 in College, then 3+ in Uni. I'm hoping to play in the CFL tho. :D

maosrdbf

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just usually make funny, ridiculous remarks and it seems to work for me...

I also give the impression that I don't back down to others and I can get angry - which falls into the alpha male idea.

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty laid back with some C+F. I'm usually the guy you see relaxing on the couch making some smarta$$ remark or another. It works for me. I also like to show off.

RedHerring

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think i'm gonna explore the C&F, kino and "i'm not gonna take **** from you" style and see how it works.

And, like always, be a MAN.

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RedHerring
I think i'm gonna explore the C&F, kino and "i'm not gonna take **** from you" style and see how it works.

And, like always, be a MAN.
Great, it's always nice to be a man. It's good to act like one if you have a penis, too.

RedHerring

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sax God
Great, it's always nice to be a man. It's good to act like one if you have a penis, too.
I'm not sure whether or not that was an attempt to poke fun at me... :confused:

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RawkinKaoticStyle
LAID BACK / FUNNY

my style? i have no style

im like water, put me in a cup i become the cup, put me in a bottle i become the bottle!
Ok Bruce Lee lol

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im laid back like no other. ****y is a small part of it but mostly im funny. Im one sarcastic mofo. Being funny makes the panties wet. :D

ranger655

Don Juan
Reaction score
what the hell is an afc a C+F and all that other stuff i am a newbie to the bord and i dont know what all the abreviations mean

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ranger655
what the hell is an afc a C+F and all that other stuff i am a newbie to the bord and i dont know what all the abreviations mean
Im only answering because im gonna make fun of you. AFC- averge frustrated chump, C+F- ****y and funny.

Now down to bustin on you...you can spell abreviations but you cant spell boArd?!?!?!?

TeflonDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
definately a man of mystery type of DJ...i keep things in the open with my close knit group of friends, but tend to leave my "targets" out in the dark till i'm ready...i am also a sort of clean cut/arrogant/laid back/athletic Don Juan