"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

your DJ approach

stevek1977

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Sacramento
Most of us have read the bible. Here is your opportunity to give some insight into how you would approach a woman based purely on aesthetics. I won't be judging you cause I am a dork and have no skills to begin with, but the other DJ's are going to judge you.

Here is the picture of the woman:

http://sac.napkinnights.com/pics/view_image.php?id=461&ind=23

All you know about her is what you see in that picture and some information about the venue.

Venue information: It is Halloween, and you are at the biggest Halloween party in your town. There are close to 13,000 people there.

What do you do to get the number or more?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I think I recognize that girl...she goes to UM here in Miami...sure you aren't being shown a fake pic?
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
I live in Sacramento. Pm me we can hook up and I will sprinkle some game on you...

Oh tracee lee and her sister are an aquaintace
s of mine....she (tracee) owns napkin nights...so when they are present ho's wanna know who you are that is talking to them...and then they will want to get some of you...get it...lol
 

stevek1977

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Sacramento
Originally posted by Mr. Latte
I think I recognize that girl...she goes to UM here in Miami...sure you aren't being shown a fake pic?
I know her, she lives here in Sacramento. I just wanna know how you guys would approach her. Not specific to actually me trying to meet her. Just wanna review others approaches. I just picked that picture. :)
 

stevek1977

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Sacramento
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
I live in Sacramento. Pm me we can hook up and I will sprinkle some game on you...
sprinkle it right here so that everyone can receive the benefit of it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
I was talking about giving you lessons like I did for my white buddy on the game kid...forget it...it's not worth my time anymore.

read my post on my system that I use...

peace
 

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
I love shirts like that. What a hoe though (god bless her).
 
Top