Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your BPD Girlfriend Is Terrified Of Losing You

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
I discuss in my book, the main stages that you will go through during a BPD relationship. Unsuspecting men will miss the prior warning signs and will be on cloud 9 during the "Honeymoon Phase" of the relationship. Your BPD will be on her best behavior giving you everything you need and want. But there are warning signs and red flags that do pop up at this time, so you should be aware of them. Below, is just one of the signs that you should be aware of during the "Honeymoon Phase" of your BPD relationship.

During the middle and the end of your "Honeymoon Phase", your BPD's fear of abandonment will start to ignite inside her psychotic mind. Her fears will start to increase as she starts to become terrified of losing you. BPD's fear abandonment because they were abandoned before as a young child, and they associate that with losing you, even though you have no plans of leaving at this moment. She doesn't see it that way, so each day is a struggle for her because she firmly believes that you will abandon her at a moments notice.

This is why BPD women will be super amazing by giving you whatever you want. They want to keep you happy and please you so that you don't leave. So, in her mind if she is doing everything to make you happy, you won't leave her because she is pleasing you.

The way that she will be most pleasing to you is through sexual gratification. It's the only way she knows how to keep you happy, so she will go all out sexually to keep you a satisfied man. BPD's will also buy you presents just for the hell of it to keep you happy. If she happens to be crafty, she will make you handmade special presents to further delude your mind of what a wonderful loving girlfriend you have.

Sex with your BPD will be amazing and the best you ever had. She will be a freak in the sheets and will keep you coming back for more. BPD's do enjoy kinky sex, they are very open to new ideas, and they like to be dominated as well as tied up. They also get off on having risks while they are having sex. They are no strangers to giving you a bl0w jobs in public, having sex in a remote public place, or having sex while other people are in the same house or nearby. You will get a rush out of it as well, which makes this woman even more addicting, as you can't get enough of her. She will use sex as a teaser and the ultimate weapon. It will be so amazing and addicting that you will need it just like a drug. Later on she will use it as a weapon to take it all away from you. Sex is the power that she will hold over you, which is why she will make it so good in the first place.

You will also hear express her initial fears of losing you verbally. But this goes over most men's head as they don't realize what she is actually talking about. The men will feel that they have a loving and adoring girlfriend, but this girl is actually terrified of losing you. When you hear her say things like "I don't ever want to lose you". "I can't live without you". I don't know how I could ever live without you", "I want to make you happy so you never leave me", " I want to please you and do everything for you", I want to please you so you won't ever leave me." If you hear any of the lines from your girlfriend, this should raise an eyebrow and you should be aware. BPD's are insecure that have low self esteem and they have to constantly reassure themselves that they are doing a good job and making you happy. They are terrified of losing you, so they will tell you their fears directly to you. They also concoct this scheme to suck you in even deeper to their web of lies and deceit. They have you believing that she is dependent on you and needs you even more. Don't fall for this because it's all a trap to set you up for a downfall later on.

She is already starting the plan at this moment to bring you down later on when the mask falls off. These unsuspecting men have no idea what is about to happen to them in a another month. She has built him up into a "Superman" thinking he has a great girlfriend and he is doing everything right in this relationship. The truth is, it's all a con job and she is the one playing him. So, you sit there with a big ego thinking everything is perfect while you brag to other guys how alpha you are in this relationship. Little do they know, in another month or so, they will be in for a very big surprise when things all start to change for the worst.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell from experience that this dude is absolutely spot on in every single word he wrote!

Too bad I was one of this foolish men that felt for this. One thing is certain, it will never happen to me again...

...Sadly, the fallout of her abscense still lingers!

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
As the relationship moves on, your BPD will use devious tactics to keep you in the relationship because of her fear of abandonment. She might threaten to kill herself or some mysterious medical illness might crop up to keep you from leaving her. Not any of this is true, it's just a diversion to keep you on edge and from ever thinking about leaving her. She will make you feel guilty for thinking of ever trying to leave her. BPD's will use guilt to keep you by her side as the relationship progresses. Don't fall for it, and get out while you can, because things will get worse from there.