Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your body matters

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is not me trying to boast.
Hopefully it's taken more as motivation by guys to get your body in good shape.
I'd say most of the girls I've banged we're just cause they're attracted to my body.
I'm 6'2 about 180. Not super muscular but I have really good symmetry. Idk my body fat percentage but I always had a 6 pack and it's really visible. Decent looking guy. ( face )
I've heard lots of guys say a majority of girls are ok with a dad bod. But I get messages on IG when I post selfies from girls basically drooling over my body. It's pretty much an easy lay after that.
I truly believe having a six pack matters as far as it comes in attracting women. It's made things easier for me as I've gotten older. And it's an ego boost tbh. Had a girl over bout a week ago at my place. Told her "rub my back baby" and I took my shirt off she was pretty much wet already saying" you're so sexy daddy".
I recommend all my guys out there to try to get as lean as possible even if it means sacrificing some of your favorite foods for a while it's definitely worth it and you'll feel better too.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard lots of guys say a majority of girls are ok with a dad bod.
Where did you hear this? The only people who say this are girls on social media who don't want to appear shallow, and fat guys in denial.

It's true that looks aren't everything, but if a woman had to choose between an ugly guy with game, and a handsome guy with game, which one do you think she's gonna choose?

Reaction score
This post is not me trying to boast.
Hopefully it's taken more as motivation by guys to get your body in good shape.
I'd say most of the girls I've banged we're just cause they're attracted to my body.
I'm 6'2 about 180. Not super muscular but I have really good symmetry. Idk my body fat percentage but I always had a 6 pack and it's really visible. Decent looking guy. ( face )
I've heard lots of guys say a majority of girls are ok with a dad bod. But I get messages on IG when I post selfies from girls basically drooling over my body. It's pretty much an easy lay after that.
I truly believe having a six pack matters as far as it comes in attracting women. It's made things easier for me as I've gotten older. And it's an ego boost tbh. Had a girl over bout a week ago at my place. Told her "rub my back baby" and I took my shirt off she was pretty much wet already saying" you're so sexy daddy".
I recommend all my guys out there to try to get as lean as possible even if it means sacrificing some of your favorite foods for a while it's definitely worth it and you'll feel better too.
This whole RSD-esque looks/money/status dont matter ideas are so ****ing stupid its halarious.

its better to have a fit body than to not.
its better to have money then to not.
its better to have status than to not.
its better to have a good personality than to not.

I highly doubt anyone seriously at their core doesn't believe this.

Cheers

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where did you hear this? The only people who say this are girls on social media who don't want to appear shallow, and fat guys in denial.

It's true that looks aren't everything, but if a woman had to choose between an ugly guy with game, and a handsome guy with game, which one do you think she's gonna choose?
Lots of dudes that i've been to clubs with. They all say the same **** "bro you just have to have spit good game".

Like I said again i'm not trying to boast. But lots of dudes I know are kinda lazy bout going to the gym or even right now during quarantine getting some good home workouts in. Its funny how girls will get outta their way to compliment you when you look good. I'd say having a flat stomach is very important for attraction. Especially on social media

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
The key to a nice body is the waistline. You nailed this, OP. Even a lean not-so-muscular guy gets a look because it is the shoulder to waist ratio that creates this effect.
This bro!
Very well put.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody who believes what women say, as opposed to what they do, is asking for trouble. The whole "liking dad bods" thing falls in that category. All other things being equal, women will choose the guy with the better body 99% of the time. Any woman claiming otherwise is just trying to get in your wallet.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like the others have said, the whole preference for dad bod thing is complete nonsense. Most of the people, both women and men, who I've noticed who said this were generally those that were out of shape and not particularly attractive. Also, if a woman says this is most likely originates from insecurity on her end and is a coping mechanism. Something else to consider is that a lot of women are afraid of the idea of going for a man like that out of fear of being cheated on.

With that said, on the opposite spectrum women are generally repulsed by the roided up, excessively lean and veiny bodybuilder type look. Unless you actively are hoping on a steroid cycle on the regular this isn't something any man needs to worry about. The whole bodybuilding world has a major gay culture that follows it and is not marketable to woman and normal people.

I'm around 6'4" and 235-240, have a 34" waist and very broad shoulders and chest. I'm not cut up or look stage ready but I'm solid and athletic looking. We all have different body types, as long as you strive to stay active, workout and eat a good diet your genetics will determine the rest.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
This whole RSD-esque looks/money/status dont matter ideas are so ****ing stupid its halarious.

its better to have a fit body than to not.
its better to have money then to not.
its better to have status than to not.
its better to have a good personality than to not.

I highly doubt anyone seriously at their core doesn't believe this.

Cheers
Rsd core was make guys more social not fvckable

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True

Fat shows up in the face. It'll make you ugly.

The more weight I lose, the more looks I get. It's undeniable.

But, even with the weight...I've been called a "handsome devil".

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone can get fit.

There may be a limited amount a guy can do about being truly ugly, though, without surgery.

However, if a guy is broke, the last thing he should be fixating on is girls, especially if he isn't the kind of guy who can get her to foot the bill.

Don't matter? Bullshiit!

Not insurmountable? Sure!

Again, though, if you're a broke, ugly hobo, you probably shouldn't be chasing girls, anyway...even if you can get them.
Women think any guy that makes under 6 figures is “broke”.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only had one girl who told me she dislikes really fit guys. She couldn't say why either, but competition anxiety is my guess. I was in much better shape then than I am now, although I was hardly in good shape. These two pictures were taken on the same day.

11218880_10205051224063584_5258061130321386859_n.jpg
11145059_10205051222943556_8553836733494608835_n.jpg

This girl was the classic "study study study" career chaser who neglects relationships until she invariably gets baby rabies. Ours was a short fling, as usual for me. She had a sort-of boyfriend later who wasn't in great shape either. Now she's in Boston teaching at a university.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However, if a guy is broke, the last thing he should be fixating on is girls, especially if he isn't the kind of guy who can get her to foot the bill.
I took a year off women for this, I was earning around 20k uk pounds a year and body fat was bulky but not good enough. my car was not good enough etc

I had an ok life but realistically if i took a quality woman out i didnt want to be sweating about money, etc or paycheck to paycheck

as it was i could only get single moms to commit, which i dont want even though im a dad

1 year later and at current i can attract childless women, as ive improved every area of my life

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post.There is literally no downsides to being in shape.None at all. The dad bod thing is ****e as we know,if it were true,"dreamboy" type shows of guys in great nick would be replaced by a load of lardys on stage. (and notice,when out of shape guys do a "magic mike" type show,its in a taking the piss and everyone have a good laugh kind of way.But im glad most blokes dont make the effort to get in shape as it makes us who do stand out more

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP being in shape is important but as usual this thread will go right to extremes.
There is a HUGE gap between fat and out of shape to 6 pack abs and 2% body fat.
A 6 pack is not required to get women. But not a good idea to have a beer hut either.
Use your heads people and just stay fit and ready to grapple.
Its far better that she know you are just genuinely tuff then a fcking 6 pack.
I know 2 dudes right now that are not gym rats and decent looking with higher body fat and are STUPID strong that would quickly snap a neck.

In shape is important but WAY over cooked. Just know how to scrap and be fit enough to do that.
Anything to the point of obsession is not good. IMO.
Ive been lucky with genes of being slimmer with natural tone and it hasn't been the end all holy grail gem to get women.
I would say your social skills and status will get you a bit farther then a 6 pack.

I respect your point of view and I agree that its important to know how to fight. Also agree that social skills are important to get the lay.

I'm no where near 2% bodyfat lol. I actually don't even know my % but I'm really lean and I have pretty good muscle defintion. What I was trying to get at, is that a 6 pack will definitely help in initial attraction. On social media I frequently post pics shirtless and girls send me this all the time ":love::whistle::love:" "" after that I just chat a bit and set up a date.

For example I was banging my ex about 5 months ago. We went out in HS when I was like 145 no muscle, no abs, nothing. We got in touch 10 years later and she texted me this "why couldn't you look the way you do no in highschool :/ " when I'd bang her in motels after i'd finish she would kiss my stomach and rub all over it. And that's a lot of women that i'd bang I always get "you're sexy" "you're hot". You don't have to be extremely muscular like some have said here. I feel like leaness is what helps, like gives you that look of being bigger than you are when you're shirtless.
But that's me personally boys. Get your 6 pack and V (obliques) to show and it works wonders. If it works for my why wouldnt it work for you.

But I do agree with the social skills part. But thats easy cause if she is already attracted to you the date should go rather smooth, she'll be engaged and she'll show interest or even try to touch your stomach on the date or bring up your abs, TRUST ME. I had it happen too many fkn times. You gotta be a dumbassss to **** up after that or say some stupid sh1t. Just let them talk. And I always try to down play it cause I know its coming " you have a nice body" .... me: " eee its ok/ its alright".

Get a six pack and all around decent muscle and you'll see the difference on the options you get. They come themselves.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If dating a woman creates financial pressure in your life, you ARE broke.
Like I said in another thread, I dated this girl who kept bragging she made $63k a year. She’d mentioned it numerous times and I know her angle was to get me to spill how much I made. What she didn’t know is I made a lot more than her, but I didn’t want that to be the basis of the relationship. She assumed I didn’t make as much as her due to my silence and that was part of the reason she ended things with me. Just because I’m dating you doesn’t mean I’m going to fun trips and take your ass all over the country like I’m a travel agency. If you brag about how much you make to a woman you are a fool, it’s best to keep that stuff to yourself. I know what my financial position is, she doesn’t need to know unless her name is on my bills too.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's none of her business how much you make, but it is YOUR business(literally).

I'm an advocate of neither spending a lot(preferably zero) money nor much time on women.

The way I see it, you both are naked less than 10%(bare minimum) of the time you spend together, you're giving her waaaaaay too much of your time. Likewise, if the money you spend on her interferes with ANY of your financial goals, it's too much.

If it were up to me, you'd never pull your wallet out of your pants, unless you've decided to put a ring on her finger. Otherwise, let her sell you on herself.
If only it were that easy. Women fish to see how much you make but most of the time they get it wrong. See, they think the lavish spender has money and the guy that doesn’t spend a lot or talk money is broke.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women think any guy that makes under 6 figures is “broke”.
This is correct. Even though the median income earner makes well below $100,000.

I know a late 30s guy making $130,000 a year. Women show him absolutely zero respect for that. These are 28-35 year old women. They believe that are entitled to that income level in a man.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rsd core was make guys more social not fvckable
This is correct. Even though the median income earner makes well below $100,000.

I know a late 30s guy making $130,000 a year. Women show him absolutely zero respect for that. These are 28-35 year old women. They believe that are entitled to that income level in a man.
In their view your not shyt unless you make $200k and up. But they'll be getting their backs blown out by the weedman and other dudes her groups think is cool.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Who cares what they want? They're too old.