Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Best Catch using the DJ system...

Reaction score
Whats your best DJing experience so far??

BWSL2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The experience itself. I much prefer the hunt to the actual prey. :)

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't call it my best success of my DJ experience, but 1 whole year after I have least seen these two chicks, I keep getting text messages. Like every month it gets weirder and weirder. Ranging from "why didn't you get with my mate"(from one of the girls friends), to "You ruined my life back then". The latest one, less than a week ago, I quote: "Such a smooth talker...nite for the last time". Then 2 minutes later "Heard that **** is txtn weird txt so sorry prob sick of that shít".

WTF. Anyways, stuff like this always makes me laugh, cause I used to be the weird one :D

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronny_Neumonic II
I wouldn't call it my best success of my DJ experience, but 1 whole year after I have least seen these two chicks, I keep getting text messages. Like every month it gets weirder and weirder. Ranging from "why didn't you get with my mate"(from one of the girls friends), to "You ruined my life back then". The latest one, less than a week ago, I quote: "Such a smooth talker...nite for the last time". Then 2 minutes later "Heard that **** is txtn weird txt so sorry prob sick of that shít".

WTF. Anyways, stuff like this always makes me laugh, cause I used to be the weird one :D
The Irish....