Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Attention Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Actually, it just means that I like sports, fishing, camping, guns, work in manufacturing and don't particularly like shopping and am quite capable of using the bathroom at a bar without making it into a vast group migration.

I'm also not competitive at all except in sports, board games and the like. I do have a few female friends...but I have more in common with men. I think like a man, am visual like men, like a lot of the same things men like and most women don't like...so it would only stand to reason that I would rather hang out with men than women.

Why on earth would I compete with other women for a man? I've never done that in my life, lol. It's stupid. I'm one hell of an amazing woman and don't need to compete. I'm very attractive, smart, loyal, devoted, have never cheated, am giving, a good cook, funny, don't play games, have a stronger sexual appetite than the average man and am easy to get along with. The vast majority of men would do damn near anything to be able to find a woman like me. I've never had to resort to "trolling for men". Truly good women who also happen to look good don't need to...

Okay...now that we've established that getting along with men better than women doesn't have any hidden meaning, let's get back on topic, shall we? Good...
Sounds real good, but in all reality, if you have a good friend with a better body, who is younger and more attractive, and you are going out on the town on a Saturday night, do you really want her around, wearing a hott little black ****tail dress and some "come f**k me" heels, to take the attention of the interested males away? Basically, on the following Sunday, you will be at a home, watching the NFL Playoffs, while they make out on the couch (your friend and the guy who was initially attracted to you)....sweetheart, every dumb a$$ attention wh0re I know HATES other females as companions, because they dont like the competition. The story I told you about "Tasha" and "Mary" is (true) but one small example, of just why.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Something I find absolutely hilarious about some of the men on this site is that they think they know how women think better than an actual woman does. IF you all understood women so readily you would NOT be here.

A Good indicator that I am actually being honest with you guys would be to read my comments about why I stayed with my ex husband despite the fact that he was an abusive asswipe. I admitted that back then I was a pretty unhealthy person and what such a volatile relationship gave me that I needed at the time. If I were really just filling you all with a load of crap then why would I post anything negative about myself like that? Simple...I wouldn't.

Per usual, just because some guy once said "Don't listen to what women say" on this site and the members at that time decide it would be their mantra it's still being repeated. Apparently there are some of you who can't think for yourselves or recognize that there are times that rules and guidelines you might choose to follow don't always apply. This is one of those time. But hey...if you would prefer to continue to try to figure out why a woman is acting like she wants your attention but then rejects you or gives you mixed signals...all the more power to you. I have explained what is really going on in this thread. You can either listen to me and watch to see if you can see where I'm right or just totally disregard what I'm saying simply because I happen to have tits. Frankly, you have nothing to lose by listening and being observant. But hey...whatever floats your boat.
The reason you stayed with him, BTW, aside from the fact that he probably could make you moan loud at 5am, is because women LOVVEEE a$$holes who are good in the sack. This is true for ALL women, a good guy who knows his way around the bedroom PALES in comparison to an abusive jack a$$ with a big dicck.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
:rolleyes: Debating with an attention hor on a topic about attention hors, thats time well spent.

Good post anyway Rollo and I apologize about its validity being lost in a sea of chick drivel and reduced to this mindless twaddle.
I second that

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Rollo, the answer to that question is a very simple one.

It goes something like this:

SS member approaches woman and strikes up conversation. How the woman responds to SS member determines what he refers to her as when he posts here.

1) She engages in the conversation and when he flirts, she flirts back.... She will be considered "HB" whatever number.

2) She flat out rejects him and does not respond to him in a positive way....She will be considered a "biotch, ho, slvt, wh*re, cvnt or feminist".

3) She engages in the conversation and is friendly, but when he makes a move she isn't interested and turns him down....She will be referred to as an "Attention Wh*re".

So, basically...the guys here judge women based not on what their personality traits are, but on whether or not they are interested or not and if not, in what fashion she turns him down.

There you have it...
Interesting female perspective, now lets look at it/analyze it in all the reality.

1. This is a normal, positively interested woman. IF she is bothering to flirt back, she is one of two things. An Attention Wh0re, or a potential fukk. Possibly a future wife, and mother of some of your offspring. If there is one thing I despise on God's green Earth, it is a woman who "flirts for fun" without wanting to take things further. If a woman is flirting with me, because she is attracted to me, and wants to exchange cell numbers, and wants to taste my mouth, among other things on my physique, great, no problem, she is using the natural talents and gifts she has as a female to ensure the continuation of the species.

If a woman flirts with me, because she likes to get a "rise" out of men so to speak, to build up her own ego, and to ensure herself that she's "still got it" and so she can mooch some free shots and liquor, well, these are the ones that can potentially land up wearing the contents of my ashtray. Let me give you an example, the other day, at a steakhouse, I was enjoying dinner when an Attention Wh0re I know started to fukk with me, asking me for a "Bite of my meat" and smiling, and winking, ect. Except that I KNOW this bittch. She has a boyfriend, and doesnt fukk around on him, but she absolutley LOVVVES male attention, and she is really digging life if she can hang at the bar, and drink 40 dollars worth of liquor on some other sucker's tab. And if she can have a group of men lighting her cigarettes, and surrounding her, so much the better, until she leaves ALONE to go sleep with her junkie-a$$ boyfriend. Well, needless to say, she actually at one point wanted to kiss me (on the cheek) and I told her "None of that, you have a boyfriend, sweetheart, remember?" At which point, she got a repulsed look on her face and scurried away, mumbling something about "I wouldnt kiss you"...this same bimbo, the other night, also scurried out of the bar, when she was warned by a bartender, not to be trying to mooch shots off another gentleman's tab who DIDNT EVEN KNOW HER!!!??....she scurried out of that bar, after being chastised that it was a restaurant, not a meat market. She reminds me of a ****roach in the ghetto, when the lights are on, and it's exposed, it scurries back into a hole.

2. If this happens to me, I smile and move on. I respect this woman a lot more than a dumb a$$ Attention Wh0re. She isnt leading anyone on.

3. This one is fine as well, but she lights her own cigarettes, pays for her own drinks, and generally gets left alone, at least by me. But just because she isnt sexually interested means little to me. I have plenty of female friends who's opinions I trust, and who I enjoy hanging out with, but they dont try to mooch, and they dont lead men on.

Sweetheart, you forgot the Fourth kind of woman, the woman that femiNazis like yourself despise. The kind who is tonguing my mouth at the bar, and who leaves with me, to a bedroom, somewhere in the night. These ones are the ones we live for, baby.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Rollo...you get a big fat bonk on the head for implying that women are supposed to stop looking attractive when she's married. Jeebus, dude...it's that kind of attitude that excuses a woman gaining 200lbs and stopping taking care of herself. Just because she's married or in a LTR doesn't mean she doesn't still want attention from her husband or LT boyfriend. You know better than even suggesting that. Kick yourself in the tail a good one right now. Bad Rollo...BAD BAD BAD!

You'd be ticked off if your wife stopped making any effort to get your attention, wouldn't you?

It really IS as simple as I've portrayed it to be. There really aren't anywhere near as many true AWs as you guys think. It's just women doing what they are supposed to do to attract who they want to attract and some guys it's not intended for mistaking her signals for someone else as being for anyone or him. That's really all it boils down to.
What these women need to do, is LET THE INTERESTED MAN KNOW, in no uncertain terms, that they arent interested in him sexually. She wont get labeled an Attention Wh0re for doing this. Lets take "Susan" for example. Lets say she goes to a Kareokee bar for a GNO. She is single, she dolls herself up, paints on some jeans, and a tiny tank top, and is looking smoking. Sure, it's only natural that she is gonna get male attention. Lots of males want to take her home and get her naked. But she isnt interested in EVERY single one, even though it is really flattering, and great for her ego. She needs to remain friendly and cordial, and let the men know that she isnt interested in them buying her a drink. AND if they insist, she needs to insist that the dummy buy drinks for the entire table, including her two fat friends. And then, she needs to blow him off, by ignoring him. This alone should inform the moron that he isnt wanted by her. NOW if she sees something she wants walk through the door, and starts coming on to him, and ends up making out with him, in front of everyone, this is an entirely different scenario. Comprende?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by JackPrescott
The reason you stayed with him, BTW, aside from the fact that he probably could make you moan loud at 5am, is because women LOVVEEE a$$holes who are good in the sack. This is true for ALL women, a good guy who knows his way around the bedroom PALES in comparison to an abusive jack a$$ with a big dicck.
No...he actually sucked in bed, so try again. Jerks always suck in bed. You see, for a woman to be satisfied and feel comfortable enough to actually ENJOY sex with a man she has to feel loved. Jerks are incapable of making a woman feel good.

Oh...and his dicck was below average at best.

Now, my fiance who treated me extremely well...he was amazing.

Your little love affair with the "jerk" will leave you miserable and lonely as soon as your looks go, because contrary to what you guys think...women DO care about looks far more than you think they do.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score

Sweetheart, you forgot the Fourth kind of woman, the woman that femiNazis like yourself despise. The kind who is tonguing my mouth at the bar, and who leaves with me, to a bedroom, somewhere in the night. These ones are the ones we live for, baby. [/B]
Well, sugarbritches...I'm actually an anti-feminist, just not radical like so many here. More of a humanist actually...and there is a very fine balance between reasonable and justified displeasure with feminism and radicalized whine fests and perpetual victimhood. And don't call me cute little names. I am not here to flirt or look for a man, thank you very much. I'm here to offer input and a unique and useful perspective on things you wouldn't otherwise get.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
What these women need to do, is LET THE INTERESTED MAN KNOW, in no uncertain terms, that they arent interested in him sexually. She wont get labeled an Attention Wh0re for doing this. Lets take "Susan" for example. Lets say she goes to a Kareokee bar for a GNO. She is single, she dolls herself up, paints on some jeans, and a tiny tank top, and is looking smoking. Sure, it's only natural that she is gonna get male attention. Lots of males want to take her home and get her naked. But she isnt interested in EVERY single one, even though it is really flattering, and great for her ego. She needs to remain friendly and cordial, and let the men know that she isnt interested in them buying her a drink. AND if they insist, she needs to insist that the dummy buy drinks for the entire table, including her two fat friends. And then, she needs to blow him off, by ignoring him. This alone should inform the moron that he isnt wanted by her. NOW if she sees something she wants walk through the door, and starts coming on to him, and ends up making out with him, in front of everyone, this is an entirely different scenario. Comprende?
Most women are under the impression that they can't do that...that they are supposed to be sugar and spice all the time. They don't want to look mean. Personally, I say f*ck that and I come right out and tell a guy if I'm not interested. Know what...most of the time they don't listen to you anyhow. They think they can talk you in to being attracted to them or thinking they are interesting when they simply aren't to you. It's like a dog begging while you're eating dinner...annoying as hell. It would be much easier for women to actually tell men the truth if men could f*cking handle the truth. Most can't, though...or just ignore it (kinda like some are doing on this thread)...so women feed men what they think they want to hear. Well...I don't do that (which is probably why I end up arguing so much on here). Honesty is crucial imo and I don't care if I get flamed by a million people at once, I refuse to lie and mislead.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men can handle "the truth". We tell each other the truth all the time. The problem is simply that women have the weakness of being afraid of a negative reaction. They decided on their own that the guy can't handle "the truth", rather than just making life simple.

This is a major reason why women managers fail when they fail. They get afraid of handling the "hard calls" and try to hide behind consensus to protect themselves from bad feelings.

If men have their weaknesses, women do too and this is one of them.

Kid Quick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MackJr
Men can handle "the truth". We tell each other the truth all the time. The problem is simply that women have the weakness of being afraid of a negative reaction. They decided on their own that the guy can't handle "the truth", rather than just making life simple.
Exactly. The last time a woman told me flat out she wasn't interested I said thanks. It's better than the token giving of the number followed by the obligatory call screen. Men aren't fragile as Wyldfire would like us to believe.

Kid Quick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
Debating with an attention hor on a topic about attention hors, thats time well spent.

Good post anyway Rollo and I apologize about its validity being lost in a sea of chick drivel and reduced to this mindless twaddle.

Hey its the weekend are you gonna clean your Cave today?

How many of your posts must be deleted before you get the clue that you're under 25 and do not belong here?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kid Quick
Exactly. The last time a woman told me flat out she wasn't interested I said thanks. It's better than the token giving of the number followed by the obligatory call screen. Men aren't fragile as Wyldfire would like us to believe.
Yea, I have the utmost respect for a woman who is straight up honest with me.

One time I was even raked throught the coals by a chick that I had dated a couple of times. Her other date fell through for something she had planned, so she calls me up and I agree to go. Then at the last minute her original date did a 180 and the chick cancelled on ME. She basically expalained the situation to me and I thanked her for her honest and we went our separate ways.

I could think of quite a few ways she could have handled this that would have put her in a position to get MY attention as well as anyone else she was dating, but she didn't go that route. Since she was up front about it I was cool with the whole thing and all was well.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
No...he actually sucked in bed, so try again. Jerks always suck in bed. You see, for a woman to be satisfied and feel comfortable enough to actually ENJOY sex with a man she has to feel loved. Jerks are incapable of making a woman feel good.

Oh...and his dicck was below average at best.

Now, my fiance who treated me extremely well...he was amazing.

Your little love affair with the "jerk" will leave you miserable and lonely as soon as your looks go, because contrary to what you guys think...women DO care about looks far more than you think they do.
You stayed with a man who was a "jerk" who had an eenie weenie teenie little penis, and didnt know what he was doing in the bedroom? Wowsers, women, at least where I come from dont care much for looks, as I have seen some model/Playmate material women with some fat, ridiculous looking Quasimodos, and according to your theory, these fat idiots have small diccks and dont know how to pleasure a woman in the sack. Wow, everything we have learned on this site, is nil, you have singlehandedly set back DJs at least 30 years. so basically, if I am above "average" sizewise and I know how female sexuality works, I know the ****oris, the G-Spot, and how the Vagina functions, and how to pleasure a woman, and I spendmy time on the treadmill, and on the sit up rack, and can outdance a Chippendale, and look better than he without a shirt, women will despise me, because I am not a Vienna sausaged a$$hole like your ex?

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Most women are under the impression that they can't do that...that they are supposed to be sugar and spice all the time. They don't want to look mean. Personally, I say f*ck that and I come right out and tell a guy if I'm not interested. Know what...most of the time they don't listen to you anyhow. They think they can talk you in to being attracted to them or thinking they are interesting when they simply aren't to you. It's like a dog begging while you're eating dinner...annoying as hell. It would be much easier for women to actually tell men the truth if men could f*cking handle the truth. Most can't, though...or just ignore it (kinda like some are doing on this thread)...so women feed men what they think they want to hear. Well...I don't do that (which is probably why I end up arguing so much on here). Honesty is crucial imo and I don't care if I get flamed by a million people at once, I refuse to lie and mislead.
I can. I love the truth, and I have noticed, as with the aforemnetioned Attention Wh0re, when I put the truth in her face about my knowledge of her boyfriend, SHE was the one who got disgusted, she was happy, as long as she thought she was bull$hitting me. Women dont need to feed me what I "want to hear" they need to be blunt, and brutally honest. Because I CAN handle the truth. I dont beg women, sweetheart, ever, period.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because contrary to what you guys think...women DO care about looks far more than you think they do.
You are correct, but you fail to account for ONE THING.

When you say, "A woman cares more about looks than you guys think", you also have to account for the fact that physical attraction is increased exponentially by non-physical factors. In other words, a guy's personality and charm can make a woman PHYSICALLY attracted to him even if she wouldn't have given him a second glance initially.

To say that "looks are more important to women than guys think they are" without making this disclaimer is sending guys the wrong message. It's things like this that discourage guys with low self esteem and make us here on sosuave give you such a hard time.

But hey, you're a woman, so we allow for these kinds of things ;)

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by STR8UP
You are correct, but you fail to account for ONE THING.

When you say, "A woman cares more about looks than you guys think", you also have to account for the fact that physical attraction is increased exponentially by non-physical factors. In other words, a guy's personality and charm can make a woman PHYSICALLY attracted to him even if she wouldn't have given him a second glance initially.

To say that "looks are more important to women than guys think they are" without making this disclaimer is sending guys the wrong message. It's things like this that discourage guys with low self esteem and make us here on sosuave give you such a hard time.

But hey, you're a woman, so we allow for these kinds of things ;)
I don't care what else a guy has going for him...if he's not hot I won't be interested. I'm extremely shallow about looks...but hey, I admit it.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
I don't care what else a guy has going for him...if he's not hot I won't be interested. I'm extremely shallow about looks...but hey, I admit it.
Nothing wrong with that, but you still havent explained why you stayed with Mr. Vienna Sausage who sucked in the sack. According to your theory, he must have been a goddamed Fashion Model. But what you have said above, rings true for men, we love attractive women.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with that, but you still havent explained why you stayed with Mr. Vienna Sausage who sucked in the sack. According to your theory, he must have been a goddamed Fashion Model. But what you have said above, rings true for men, we love attractive women.
Actually, I DID say why I stayed with the ex for as long as I did...you just didn't pay attention and instead of reading all I wrote you just jumped in, assumed and attacked. I've also explained, in great detail, many times over why I stayed with someone who treated me like crap. I assure you, it had absolutely nothing to do with what you think it did. I have to go out, so I don't have time to explain again...but feel free to do a search.

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
quote:Originally posted by Wyldfire

What is hot to women is determined by society ... i.e. by men ! Women, absent a social milieu, have no context to determine what is hot and what isn't ... this is also why women are inherently bi-sexual ... (but that is the object of another post ) ... ciao.

Status
Not open for further replies.