“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Your approach with girls

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
11,385
Multi time world champion bull rider, one of the best to ever ride shares his views towards riding bulls and why he is successful. The same thing can be applied to women. Don't make it harder than it is. Don't make excuses. Keep grinding. That's the difference between a winner and a loser. http://instagr.am/p/Ctg7i0xrGzQ/
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
He makes a good general point there, you're fighting your head switching out the gear all the time. Transferred to women it means trying to strategize all the time, but the better way is to just go for it. As he also says, he still gets knocked down, but he's not going to quit, he'll ride again. He's learning from experience, he feels what he's doing.

I remember the first time I tried slalom skiing as a kid (I'm Norwegian, we all tried skiing as kids), I was doing great just feeling it until my mother tried to tell me how to do it. I tried to do what she instructed and I fell almost immediately. I went back to going by feeling and I was actually doing it properly. Point here is that I trusted myself, the moment I didn't, I would fail.

In later years I experienced the same with women. I came to this forum and read other resources, trying to follow those instructions, but I failed. I then said "fvck it", went by feel and trusted myself instead. It worked, that's what confidence is and I recognize this guy has it too in his sport.
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
I see we're gonna pretend bull riding isn't a retarded endeavor, very cool
 
Top