Your Approach Method

True Realness

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm very curious as to how you guys go about making your approach to a girl. Everybody has their own method that makes them unique and I thought it would be good to compare and contrast varying methods.

Mine for the most part is simple enough for me to use and works with my personality. My openers are situational which I feel gives me more conversational ammo. I might for example notice a cool looking shirt or jacket she's wearing and ask where she bought it to get them talking. My actual approach style with most females is indirect while centering my attention on getting to know them with a mix of everyday chit chat (establishing some sort of rapport whille coming under the radar if you will). As far as # closes, I go against the grain a bit and offer my phone number to them instead. I do this because I feel it helps me weed out the flakes with each call-back. I use this particular # close for that reason and have experienced a good amount of success with it. Essentially, I allow the ones who are interested to chase me from the start.

This is my approach method in a sense, but how do you guys go about it though? What methods do you use on everyday approaches or while sarging?

Last edited:

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stage my approaches around getting to know the person, and knowing we will meet up later. Gives me legal time constraints, so I don't have to give false ones.

I like to relate my sarges of the day to a specific topic. I believe ion chance, and a purpose. If we don't connect right away, I call the set quits, and say "see you later" I'll reopen the set later in a different mood and given her time to think of me.

I don't enjoy the C+F openers that are so common now with ALL the comedy sites selling to seduction sources that talk about C+F. I like to come across as genuinely interested and/or playful.

I don't follow any of the methods, I incoporate them into my own style:)

Yes, I do enjoy being chivalrous and leaving chance to whether she thinks my sentences are fearful or truthful.

"I might not see you again, give me your phone number"
or
"You might not see me again, what's your phone number"

My conversations are usually centered around "everyday chit chat" like yours, and accusing a girl of wanting a guy to follow the "rules".

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually use canned openers followed with a made up story on the fly. (I'm good at fake stories) Usually run C&F, disqualifiers, cold reads, and neg if i find they haven't showed much interest...Screen, compliance,kino,push/pull all dat good stuff...then try to isolate and build some rapport, and kino(spanking dem for bad behavior, touching breast,lowerback,kiss,etc)... If in a rush go for number...rapport and then leave.

Sometimes i do alot of roleplaying and during the pickup I make them know through my stories that I usually mess with more than 1 girl so they don't act surprise if i'm with other girls. Also do the roleplaying to kinda use it towards day 2. An play alot of games too, such as Thumb wreslting, lying game, question game, etc. If doing this in rapport phase I usually would bet on something, (e.g thumb wrestling if I win she gives me a kiss, then when she goes for the kiss i'd maybe move my head to the left and bust on her for not being quick enough, and keep making her try, if goes all well and good tell her i'll try and keep going slow then just hold her passionatly(sp?) and just lay a great kiss on her)

Yep most of the stuff i do is on the fly besides openers which i have to work on, and my kiss routines most of them are canned, Some of the games are either canned or seen somewhere on tv or something and just added something to it.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Observe and comment or be direct in an unusual way. Hell Im black if I don't say what up shawty my value instantly shoots up... I also silly my way in, but that's my personality.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends soley on the girl and which 'angle' to work her from,i can kinda size a person up and i have an instinct of what type of approach would work on them.I can see it in how they are and i approach accordingly.people just have a certain 'feel' to them, i sense this and i use it to approach them...

DonSonnySagliani

Don Juan
Reaction score
Situation relevance matters, but most of the times i go like this:
You're probably not from here, cuz i would have noticed such beauty.
This might not work fork ugly dudes tho.

True Realness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff guys. I can see the differences in approach as a few of you might have an established gameplan to work from while others are more situational as their approach depends on the type of girl or surroundings. It's always nice to compare approach ideas just to see how other guys go about doing it while learning something new to field test. I appreciate the responses so far.

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Thursday night I went to an outside bar and opened a set of 5 fairly attractive girls sitting at a table having drinks. I walked by and said "hey let me ask you girls something...I said Im going to be teaching a seminar to some men on dating and I'd like an opinion on what you find attractive in a man..."
That got the girls smiling and talking like crazy. Within a few minutes they asked me to join them for drinks and then they said they were going to some club to dance and that I should join them. It was a very fun night. I wasnt looking to target any one of them in particular but I ended up making out with one pretty one who kept saying "I shouldnt be doing this, I have a boyfriend"

Before I approach though I try to see if they're in a good mood. I dont want to approach a set that looks pissed off or *****y.