Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your answer to "I'd like to get to know you"

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gotten this recently from girls on OLD, one Very pretty (almost to good to be true). How would you answer that? It's her 2nd message and she says she's new to OLD.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I've gotten this recently from girls on OLD, one Very pretty (almost to good to be true). How would you answer that? It's her 2nd message and she says she's new to OLD.
since thread creation 8 minutes have passed in which she matched with 50 average dudes and 9 chads and already setting date with them. too late Sorry OP

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
since thread creation 8 minutes have passed in which she matched with 50 average dudes and 9 chads and already setting date with them. too late Sorry OP
Ever since I've changed my profile pic to my most recent pic from April (in the cold with flannel shirt and beenie but with my long hair sticking out - it's short now for Summer), up-close pic to enable her to see my face (no smile but no nonsense) thoroughly, I've gotten more messages/views. I've got pics going back 9 years doin active stuff though haha. She's 12 years younger than me. Edit: one pic is of my genius CEO brother and his daughters and me in a restaurant, the daughters college-aged and laughing, one them now a Doctor (white coat) at 24 yrs old.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting with a grad student younger girl (asian/caucasian) tonight though, but the girl from OLD above would be like the type I'd want to marry solely based on looks, height (almost 6') and composure/speech/writing. Nice hairstyle I'm liking wonder if it's real blonde. Also, Christian, so she says, I'm guessing more liberal than my version or leaning, always is with OLD girls. The last one I had a flurry of texts with goes to one of those megachurches near me and I'm like uh, I'd never go there sorry. I think I'd offended her but she was 40! so I'm thinking ok, pass me up, I don'tgivafvck.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means “I can’t yet figure out if I should friend zone you or not so help me out. Spill the beans, leave no mystery whatsoever. I’m sure I’ll have you friend zoned after our first drink on date 1.”

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She just messaged, I know I should wait until tomorrow to write back after hopefully, I've fvcked this hot gal tonight. I'll be in a better state of mind either tonight or tomorrow to think of what to say to her, though I'll be doing yardwork tomorrow in the hot sun. It's best to message women when you're in the midst of something or right after having done something than doing it while sedentary which I am at the moment. My mind thinks better what to say when I'm working on something else or having just got done with something else. It really is a lot about timing.

Glassguy

Reaction score
She just messaged, I know I should wait until tomorrow to write back after hopefully, I've fvcked this hot gal tonight. I'll be in a better state of mind either tonight or tomorrow to think of what to say to her, though I'll be doing yardwork tomorrow in the hot sun. It's best to message women when you're in the midst of something or right after having done something than doing it while sedentary which I am at the moment. My mind thinks better what to say when I'm working on something else or having just got done with something else. It really is a lot about timing.
Dont game yourself out of going out with her. Building rapport is not a bad thing.

If she asked you a question to your face would you walk away and answer her tomorrow?

Nobody is without their phone to check messages longer than 30 minutes to an hour. Dont think she doesnt know this.

Chat a little with her. Contrary to some its definitely not beta. It's what you say to her, not how long you cant GAME her by waiting to reply.

A few messages to increase interest, set up the date.

What is so hard about this guys?

Reactions: LJC

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting with a grad student younger girl (asian/caucasian) tonight though, but the girl from OLD above would be like the type I'd want to marry solely based on looks, height (almost 6') and composure/speech/writing. Nice hairstyle I'm liking wonder if it's real blonde. Also, Christian, so she says, I'm guessing more liberal than my version or leaning, always is with OLD girls. The last one I had a flurry of texts with goes to one of those megachurches near me and I'm like uh, I'd never go there sorry. I think I'd offended her but she was 40! so I'm thinking ok, pass me up, I don'tgivafvck.
Well, fvck that she flaked on me. Guys sometimes I drive by a farm (smell of manure) sometimes I'll drive by a sanitation plant (like rotten eggs). That smell is what what comes to mind when I think of these hoes. It's getting more and more dire.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont game yourself out of going out with her. Building rapport is not a bad thing.

If she asked you a question to your face would you walk away and answer her tomorrow?

Nobody is without their phone to check messages longer than 30 minutes to an hour. Dont think she doesnt know this.

Chat a little with her. Contrary to some its definitely not beta. It's what you say to her, not how long you cant GAME her by waiting to reply.

A few messages to increase interest, set up the date.

What is so hard about this guys?
Ok I'll message her now after I read what she wrote.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what she said, "I hope you are different from all the other men I have met on here and you will be 100% honest with me."

But see, I thought she said she was "New."

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you play your cards right.

If you should be so lucky.

****y funny David D ftw.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, fvck that she flaked on me. Guys sometimes I drive by a farm (smell of manure) sometimes I'll drive by a sanitation plant (like rotten eggs). That smell is what what comes to mind when I think of these hoes. It's getting more and more dire.
Its all practice. Moreover, hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

Meanwhile her SMV is going into decay with each passing day.

Enjoy the decline.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok now she wants to take this off of OLD. She says her work schedule is tight. She really IS tired of the bullsh!t.

So I gave her my number.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Ok now she wants to take this off of OLD. She says her work schedule is tight. She really IS tired of the bullsh!t.

So I gave her my number.
I dont use OLD very often because thankfully I dont have too. Its too much drama and full of women who think their value is much higher than it actually is only because of the higher count of men vs women. The ratio is totally imbalanced.

But if/when I do, it normally goes like this:

Me: Well Hello ;)
Her: Hi there blah blah blah
Me: blah blah balh
Continued blah blah blah for about 5 or so messages
Her: You seem fun and normal. Id like to get to know you better OR
Me: You seem interesting. I dont get on here very often. Shoot me your number and we can get together for a quick drink or two and see if we click

A couple of quick text and set up a drinks date.

Thats basically it.

Contrary to popular thought, I dont compliment something in their pics until they have responded back a few times.

I keep it short and sweet. My time is too valuable to be having interviews on my phone OLD apps.

See if there is any interest other than physical attraction, get/give the number and move on to setting up the date.

Reactions: LJC

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You respond with "What do you want to know?"

I'm always under the belief that you should always be straight forward and bold with Women in general. If this puts a female off or you are being too direct and bold, She can go find a beta who is passive and does not have the nut sack to say whatever he's REALLY thinking. What I mean by all of this is if she begins asking questions like...

Chick: So why are you on here (OLD)?
You straight truth: I am looking for a beautiful Woman who I can share really great orgasms with. If that puts you off, Then I'm not for you. I won't lie to Women and act like im looking for something that I am not

OR

You straight truth: I'm looking for a Woman who I can have a good time with and eventually start something monogamous but I would need to get to know her first

It really takes getting used to being so bold but Women appreciate this more than guys know and in their eyes, You are above most Men who would not share such truthful details.

I'll also add, Many Men (if they're looking for casual sex) wont directly say this for fear that they will lose out on it but trust me when i tell you, Women are just as if not more horny than you can imagine and they too need to fvck, So if you are straight up with it, they tend to feel you are more honest and can trust having you as a FWB or whatever.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What she said was, "I'd like to get to know you instead of jumping straight into bed like all the other horny, desperate, often married, men on here ask me to do. Please differentiate yourself from that crowd."

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"What do you want to know?"
That's exactly what I wrote. I should have gotten her number though, just gave her mine. She could have looked me up and saw that my house isn't that very big (even though it could hold 4 people). She could think I'm poor, but I'm a stealth well-to-do. If she DID research my number then sneaky sneaky.